剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
他可有意思了
He was fun.
就像一个好色的祭坛侍童
Like a horny altar boy having sex
第一次做♥爱♥时一样
for the first time in his life.
-除了他时间更长一些外 -行了
- Except he lasted longer. - Mm, okay,
我宁愿花上一年的工资来忘掉这些话
I'd gladly pay a year's salary to unhear those words.
我想那就是他
Oh, I think that's him.
不是他
It's not him.
我们发现了一辆灰色丰田凯美瑞 车牌号♥是
We got a gray Toyota Camry. License plate--
XYZ522
xyz522.
X Y Z 522
X-ray Yankee Zulu 522.
小心地靠近它
Approach with extreme caution.
查验一下司机的驾照
I want you to check the driver ID,
并且检查一下后备箱
and then I want you to check the trunk.
收到
Copy.
我有种不好的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
我们监视着所有的桥梁 隧♥道♥和港口
We got every bridge, tunnel, and port of entry covered.
她知道他在哪
She knows where he is.
阿尔比在哪
Where's Albi?
他说他会过来
He said he'd be here.
你懂男人的
You know how men are.
他们会告诉你事情 但那通常是谎言
They tell you one thing, but it's always a lie.
我想你现在就正在骗我呢
Well, I think you're lying to me right now.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
骗了我们所有人
All of us.
我能理解你为什么会生气
I understand why you're mad.
我不是生气
I'm not mad.
我是心碎
I'm hurt.
你让我心碎
You hurt me.
那绝非我的本意
That was never my intention.
就像你给我下药时一样吗
Like when you drugged me?
那也不是你的本意吗
That wasn't your intention?
我就知道是这样
I thought that's what happened.
不过知道我没疯也算是件好事
It's good to know I wasn't crazy.
我♥干♥了很多不光彩的事
Did a lot of things I'm not proud of.
都是工作的一部分 是吗
All a part of the job, right?
保护与服务
To protect and to serve.
做了我必须做的
Did what I had to do.
我真傻
Such a fool.
还想要你
For wanting you.
那现在艾迪·瓦格纳是什么情况
So what happens to Eddie Wagner now?
你有家庭吗
Do you have a family?
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
只有我自己
It's just me.
真可惜
What a shame.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我想你会怀念阿尔巴尼亚式生活
I think you're going to miss the Albanian life.
所有的那些刺♥激♥
All the excitement,
激♥情♥
the passion,
和乐趣
the fun.
我能看出来你喜欢它
I could see you loved it.
阿尔比在哪
Where's Albi?
收到
Copy that.
收到
Copy that.
收到 谢谢
Copy. Thank you.
贝尔警长 我们刚刚接到来自117分局的消息
Sergeant Bell, we just got a tip from the 117.
塔普大道上发生了一起非法闯入案件
There was a break-in on Tulp Avenue.
受害者报♥警♥称
The victim called 911,
闯入者是阿尔比·布利斯库
said it was Albi Briscu who was the intruder.
他在新闻上看到过他
He saw him on the news.
他偷了一套电工制♥服♥
He stole an electrician's uniform.
有没有偷过一辆车
How 'bout a car?
他开走了那个孩子的车
He took the kid's car.
孩子 他没有伤害他 是吗
Kid? And he left him unharmed, huh?
很明显阿尔比发现了对方是阿尔巴尼亚人
Apparently Albi found out he's Albanian.
我们照顾自己人
We take care of our own.
看来你们找到阿尔比了
Looks like you found Albi.
他在那
There he is.
三十分钟前阿尔比穿着一套电工制♥服♥
Albi was outside the motel 30 minutes ago
在汽车旅馆外面
in an electrician's uniform.
但是然后他就走开了
But then he walks away.
-把她铐起来 -通缉那辆被偷的车
- Cuff her. - Get a bead on the stolen car.
找出他现在在哪
Find out where he's going.
押运她的过程中
Be on the lookout for any suspicious activity
对任何可疑行为保持警惕
while transporting her.
别忘记我 好吗
Don't forget me, okay?
空中小队正在找一辆新型红色紧凑型汽车
Aviation is looking for a late model red compact car,
车牌是9461Wkd
license plate 9461 Wkd.
保证它防水
Make sure it's watertight.
它承载着我在多米尼加共和国
It has everything I need to start a new life
开始新生活的一切所需
in the Dominican Republic.
我们一起开始新生活的一切所需 对吗
Everything we need to start a new life together, right?
当然 把那个给我
Sure. Give me that.
弗吕图拉的护照
这是什么
What's this?
这不重要
It's not important.
她不会一起来吧 是吗
She's not coming, is she?
你是计划带她和我们一起逃吗
Were you planning on taking her with us?
为什么 我只是想知道
Why--I just need to know.
她没成功 好吗 他们抓到了她
She didn't make it, okay? They got her.
我是你的备选吗
Was I your second choice?
现在你和我在一起 有什么关系吗
You're with me now. What does it matter?
我为了跟你在一起 抛下了一切
I'm leaving everything to be with you.
我最好不是你草率的备选
I better not be your sloppy seconds.
我现在不想跟你吵 把它放回去
I don't need this right now. Put that back.
然后请你闭嘴
And shut up, please.
空中小队刚找到那辆车
Aviation just got a hit on the car.
看起来阿尔比要去自♥由♥码头
Looks like Albi is headed to Liberty Marina.
他们可能有船等在那
They probably have a boat there.
你们还有五个街区远
You're about five blocks out.
你们应该可以拦住他们
You should be able to intercept them.
你想活命吗
You want to live?
滚下船去
Get off the boat!
-阿尔比 警♥察♥ -走 走
- Albi, cops! - Go! Go!
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
走 走
Go, go!
走
Go!
起来
Get up.
发动引擎
Start the engine.
不行 这船不能离开码头
No, this boat doesn't leave the dock.
真的吗
Really?
天啊 阿尔比
Oh, Jesus, Albi.
我们要离开这 阿尔比
We got to get out of here, Albi!
发动不了引擎 你试试
The engine won't start. You try.
好的
Okay.
借过
Excuse me.
让一让 谢谢 不好意思
Please move. Please. Excuse me.
不
No.
-女士们 -所有人 排成一列
- Ladies. - All of you, single file.
派对结束了
Party's over.
退后
Get back!
别再过来了
Don't come any closer.
我对上帝发誓我会杀了他
I swear to God I'll kill him.
不 阿尔比
No, Albi!
把他带走
Get him out of here.
所有人撤离
Everyone out!
阿尔比
Albi?
这怎么可能呢
How can it be possible?
我猜这里你不是唯一一个
I guess you're not the only one
有秘密的人 对吗
with a secret around here, huh?
我能告诉你什么
What can I tell you?
你是猪
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表