剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
我阅读我能弄到的一切
I read everything I could get my hands on.
书 杂♥志♥ 甚至是西尔斯商店的产品目录
Books, magazines, even the Sears catalog,
可能在场有些朋友都没听说过
which some of you probably don't even know
我说的那个目录
what I'm talking about.
暴露我的年龄了 是吗
Tells you how old I am, eh?
在这附近成长
Having grown up in this very neighborhood
匮乏是一种生活方式
where scarcity is a way of life,
我希望我们最终在此建成的图书馆
I hope that this library we're finally building here
馆藏能应有尽有 包罗万象
will be a source of all kinds of abundance.
先生们
Gentlemen.
里昂·基尔布莱德社区图书馆动工仪式
里昂·基尔布莱德社区图书馆
Leon Kilbride Community Library.
我希望这座图书馆
My hope is that this library
可以培养下一代读者
will nurture the next generation of readers,
梦想家 实干家 谢谢
dreamers, and doers. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你们的到来
Thank you. Thank you for coming.
丹妮诗 阿雅娜
Denise, Ayanna,
非常感谢你们的到来
thank you so very much for coming out.
我们无论如何都不会错过这个演讲
We wouldn't miss this for the world.
恭喜你 议员
Congratulations, Congressman.
请叫我里昂
Leon, please.
好 里昂 我也在这附近长大
Well, Leon, I'm from this neighborhood too.
你不知道见证你付诸行动
And you don't know what it means to me
对我来说有多么意义重大
to see you doing what you're doing.
谢谢
Thank you.
能请帮我和这两位美女拍张照吗
Can you please take a photo of me and these two lovely ladies?
打扰了 议员
Excuse me, Congressman.
我们该去下一个地方了
We have to get going to your next appointment.
一直一直 丹妮诗
Always, always. Denise.
永远都是很高兴见到你 没错
Always good to see you. Of course.
阿雅娜 我希望很快能再见到你
Ayanna. I hope to see you soon.
对不起
Sorry.
他邀请我和他还有他妻子一起吃午饭
He asked me to get lunch with him and his wife
在红公鸡餐厅
at the Red Rooster.
做副手的福利
Perks of being a VP.
也许是
I guess.
他把这座图书馆
He's fronting like this library
当作是他自己在为人♥民♥服务
like it's something he's doing on his own.
但在那我认出了很多在场的人
But I recognize a lot of the guys there.
他们为普雷斯顿·韦伯工作
They work for Preston Webb.
对 那是朱利安·亚当斯
Yeah, that's Julian Adams.
他是韦伯的建筑工头
He's Webb's construction foreman.
我不太了解他
I don't know much about him
只知道他不喜欢同性恋
other than he doesn't like gays.
我想这在韦伯圈子里很常见
Well, I imagine that's not an anomaly in Webb's circle.
当下你要做的就是多看多听
Look, right now all you gotta do is watch and listen.
基尔布莱德足够信任你 让你做他的助手
Kilbride trusting you enough to make you his aide,
这意义重大
that's huge.
那好 我得回去了
All right, I gotta get back.
保证安全 好吗
Stay safe, okay?
好 你也是
Yeah, you too.
议员
Congressman.
您真准时
You're right on time.
一向如此 朱利安
Always, Julian.
-大家都到了吗 -都到了
- Everybody here? - They are.
先办最重要的事
First things first.
现在我准备好了
Now I'm ready.
在这里等着
Wait here.
听着 小伙子们
Listen up, fellas.
每一年 纽约市都把
Every year, New York City awards
30%的政♥府♥合约
30% of its government contracts
给少数族裔企业
to minority owned businesses.
那就是差不多10亿
That works out to about a billion
进了像普雷斯顿·韦伯这样的建筑公♥司♥口袋里
in the pockets of construction companies like Preston Webb's.
所以我确保了他的公♥司♥
That's why I made sure his firm
能拿到建设我的图书馆的合同
was awarded the contract to build my library
然后他雇用了你们所有人
and he, in turn, hired all of you.
他们告诉我如果一切按照计划
Now, they tell me if things work out according to plan,
建成这座图书馆要15个亿
this library will cost about 15 million to finish.
重点是...
Now, the thing is...
我们不会让他们完工
We're not gonna let them finish it.
我想要延期 我想要停工
I want delays. I want work stoppages.
我要能提高费用的任何理由
I want anything that will drive the cost up.
怪中国
Blame it on China,
怪供应链 什么都可以
blame it on the supply chain, whatever.
只要确保韦伯有理由不断回来
Just make sure Webb has reason to keep going back
要求更多的钱就可以
and asking for more money.
你们听懂我的意思了吗
Do you follow me?
是的议员 没问题
Yes, sir. You got it.
干得不错
That's some nice work,
进入VPN链里面
getting inside the VPN chain.
你从国防部借了
Did you borrow an override command code
覆盖命令代码吗
from the Department of Defense?
你说了这里没有违法行为
You told me nothing illegal.
这不违法
It wasn't illegal.
这是准合法的
It was quasi-legal.
我愿意打赌 那个萨拉多夫
I'm willing to bet that Saratov,
俄♥罗♥斯♥是个误导
Russia's a misdirect.
你们的黑客就在纽约
That your hacker's right here in New York.
你这么自以为是的依据是...
And your smug certainty is based on...
事实是塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩就在纽约
The fact Sebastian McClane is here in New York.
这才是聪明人
That's a smart man.
好吧 大佬 你有什么建议
All right, Mr. OG, what do you suggest?
在俄♥罗♥斯♥的IP上运行一个OSINT吗
We run an OSINT on the Russian IP?
OSINT 公开资源情报
这行不通
That's not gonna work here.
试试追踪萨拉多夫系统所有的编程接口
Try tracing all the sockets form the Saratov system.
我们也许能找出幕后黑手
We might be able to find out who's on the back end.
你们好 朋友们
Hello, friends.
我们一直在等你们
We've been waiting for you.
是时候了
It's about time.
到底发生了什么
What the hell is happening?
现在请你们注意
Now that we have your attention,
我们要求你们付50万
we command you to deposit $500,000
通过无法追踪的加密货币
in nontraceable cryptocurrency
汇到屏幕上30秒之内
to an account that will appear on your screens
出现的账户上
in exactly 30 seconds.
如果12小时内没到账
If payment is not received within 12 hours,
那么横跨美国东海岸
many more inmates will be released from many more prisons
更多监狱的更多罪犯将被释放
across the East Coast of the United States of America.
黑暗之神和他提供的账户
那是什么
What is that?
斯拉夫的混沌黑暗神
The Slavic black god of chaos.
黑暗之神
Crnobog.
我不一定能及时找到接口信息
I doubt I can get there in time to get the socket info.
他在耍我们
He's playing us.
他肯定没想到我会请他过来
He definitely was not expecting me to invite him here.
他慌了
He's scrambling.
嗯 看看他要怎么处理这情况
Yeah, let's see where he's gonna take this.
好了
Balls.
问题来了 这笔赎金
Question. The ransom.
为什么只要50万
Why was it only 500,000?
-通常是... -这是典型的...
- It's common that-- - It's a typical--
婕特
Jet.
这是典型的勒索阴谋
It's a typical ransomware ploy.
初次索要金额越低
The lower the initial dollar amount,
被勒索的人就越有可能付钱
the higher the likelihood the mark will pay up.
如果你付了钱 他们会再来找你
If you pay up, they'll hit you up again
再次要求50万 循环往复
and demand another 500K over and over
直到把你吸干
until they bleed you dry.
那我们怎么办
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表