剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
你下半辈子走到哪
You'll be looking over your shoulder
都得小心着点 斯特布勒
for the rest of your life, Stabler!
约会结束
Date's over.
什么情况
What the hell?
到这边来
Over here.
几分钟后会有好警♥察♥来这好生招呼你的
Good cops will be here in two minutes to pick your ass up.
我是斯特布勒
Hey, this is Stabler.
波顿在北大街125号♥
Bolton's at 125 North Avenue.
37警局
好了 我们围捕了整个兄弟会
All right, we rounded up the entire Brotherhood.
有人开口了吗
Anyone talking?
你知道他们宁死也不愿供出唐纳利
You know they'd take a bullet before they turn in Donnelly.
-斯特布勒在哪 -在唐纳利家
- Where's Stabler? - At Donnelly's house
试图从布丽吉特那搞到情报
trying to get intel from Bridget.
韦伯的事我有消息了
Hey, I just got a hit on Webb.
我在纽约警♥察♥的监控网络上上传了他的照片
I loaded his image into the NYPD surveillance cam network,
我想这次我们终于找到本尊了
and I think we got him for sure this time.
面部识别吻合
Facial rec's a match.
这是在西布鲁克林
This is in West Brooklyn,
一位无名氏在离这里一个街区的地方现身了
and a John Doe just turned up a block away--
美籍非裔男性 55岁
African American male, mid-50s.
在哪
Where?
高瓦纳斯运河
Gowanus Canal.
斯特布勒 发生什么事了
Stabler, what is going on?
什么意思
What do you mean?
弗兰克怎么了
What happened to Frank?
我不知道 所以才来问你
I don't know. That's what I came to ask you.
-好吧 -你好
- Okay. - Hi.
-天啊 -好吧
- Oh, God. - All right.
进来 进来
Come in. Come in.
天啊 我一直没他消息
Oh, God. I haven't heard from him.
他昨晚离开的 没打过电♥话♥ 什么都没有
He left last night. No phone call, no nothing.
你知道他不是这样的人
You know, this isn't like him.
好了
Hey, come on. Shh.
他和你说过要去哪吗
He tell you where he was going?
我不知道 他说他要去
I don't know, he said he had to, um,
他要去办几件事情
he had to take care of a few things.
你们要出门吗
You guys going somewhere?
他没告诉你吗
He didn't tell you?
我说的就是这个事
I mean, that's what I'm saying.
他跟谁都守口如瓶
He's not telling anybody anything.
我很担心他
I'm worried about the guy.
我唯一知道的就是
The only thing I know is
他那天接了个电♥话♥
that he got a phone call the other day,
从那之后 他就态度大变
and ever since then, his whole demeanor has changed.
这事我实在应付不来
I did not sign up for this.
总得有人告诉我一点情况 好吗
Someone has to tell me something, okay?
我有个婴儿要照顾
I have a baby.
我们本来计划去伯利兹
We're supposed to be going to Belize.
要开始新的生活
We're supposed to get a fresh start.
你一定要帮我
You have to help me.
我帮你 我会帮你
I'll help you. I'll help you.
我来帮你 电♥话♥是谁打的
I'll help you. So who called?
-我不知道 -好 好的
- I don't know. - Okay, okay.
你一定要找到他
You gotta find him.
我会找到他
I'll find him.
没有他我活不下去 埃利奥特
I can't live without him, Elliot.
喂
Yeah?
我们找到了普雷斯顿·韦伯
We found Preston Webb.
在哪
Where?
在高瓦纳斯运河
In the Gowanus Canal.
他死了
He's dead.
弗兰克·唐纳利吗
Frank Donnelly?
对
Yeah.
别想逞英雄 伙计
Don't be a hero, pal.
只想让你知道 警探
Just wanted to let you know, Detective.
不要走亚特兰大路
You don't wanna go down Atlantic.
走斯普林菲尔德路 留在住♥宅♥街区
Take Springfield and stay on residential streets,
还有 你最好换辆车
and, uh, you might wanna switch cars.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
韦伯的财务情况查的怎么样了
Where are we on the Webbs' financials?
正在拆防火墙
I'm knocking down firewalls,
追踪遍布全球的
tracing offshores and wire transfers
离岸账户和电汇转账
from account to account literally all over the planet.
该死
Damn.
我现在正重点查一个意大利账户的转账
Right now I'm focusing on transfers to an account in Italy.
好 你找到和卡珊德拉有关的任何事
All right, well, whatever you can find on Cassandra,
通知我
let me know.
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
普雷斯顿·韦伯并没有下令暗♥杀♥斯特布勒
Preston Webb didn't put out the hit on Stabler.
那是谁下令的
Then who did?
能让我一个人待会吗
May I have a moment alone, please?
当然
Of course.
卡珊德拉·韦伯 你被捕了
Cassandra Webb, you're under arrest.
为什么
For what?
因为你谋杀了你的丈夫 普雷斯顿·韦伯
For the murder of your husband, Preston Webb.
我没杀我丈夫
I didn't kill my husband.
还有发起对一位
And the solicitation of murder
纽约警局在职警员
of a sworn officer of the NYPD,
埃利奥特·斯特布勒警探的谋杀
Detective Elliot Stabler.
我们知道你雇佣了贝拉多娜
We know you hired Belladonna.
这太荒谬了
That's absurd.
转过身去
Turn around.
在我和我丈夫告别的时候
Why don't you read me my rights
你要不要宣读我的权利呢
while I say goodbye to my husband?
当然可以
Sure.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切将...
Everything you say can...
不用担心 宝贝
Don't worry, baby.
妈妈会像之前那样搞定一切
Mama will take care of everything just like always.
如果你无法负担律师费用
If you can't afford one,
我们会为你指派一位律师
one will be provided for you.
婕特 警长想知道最新情况
Yeah, Jet. Sarge wants an update.
医疗大楼
我在跟踪布丽吉特
I'm tailing Bridget.
我还是觉得她和孩子
I still think that she and the baby
是能将唐纳利引出来的诱饵
are the bait that's gonna lure Donnelly out.
你那边怎么样
How 'bout on your end?
唐纳利还是没什么动静
Donnelly's still under the radar.
你在哪
Where are you?
在一家医疗大楼外
Outside a medical building.
她和孩子大约二十分钟前进去的
She and the baby went in about 20 minutes ago.
是的 我找到你说的医疗大楼了
Yeah, I got your medical building--
儿科的预约吗
pediatrician appointment?
我猜是的 或者妇产科
Yeah, I guess, or OB-GYN.
等等 这栋楼里没有儿科
Wait, there's no pediatrician in that building.
那楼里有什么
So what's in the building?
感染病 免疫学专家
Infectious Diseases, Immunization Specialists,
旅行医学
Travel Medicine.
旅行医学
Travel Medicine?
我会再打给你
I'll get back to you.
下车 弗兰克
Get out of the car, Frank!
你个混♥蛋♥ 弗兰克都告诉我了
You son of a bitch. Frank told me.
你闯进我们的生活
You came into our lives
假装是个朋友 是个兄弟
pretending to be a friend, a brother!
你差不多接生了我的孩子
You practically delivered my baby!
他用你的名字给他取名 埃利奥特
He's named after you, Elliot!
他有你那个该死的名字
He has your freaking name!
你却一直在我们背后偷偷搞鬼
The whole time you were sneaking around our backs,
为了你的工作出♥卖♥♥♥我们 图什么
selling us out to whoever the hell you work for, for what?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表