剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
这个特别小组正在调查玛西杀人帮
This task force is investigating the Marcy Killers.
你在插手马西杀人帮的生意
You're cutting into Marcy Killer business.
我只是想在外面混得开
I'm just trying to make it out there.
兄弟会已经失控了
The Brotherhood is out of hand.
他们觉得他们可以逃脱任何惩罚
They think they can get away with anything.
-今晚真适合抢劫 -弗兰克
- Nice night for a heist. - Frank.
我想去警♥察♥局
I want to go to the police station.
让我下车
Let me out of this car!
杰西·桑托斯
Jessie Santos?
我爸 你♥爸♥ 他们整个小队
My dad, your dad, their whole crew,
他们负责街道治安
they worked the streets.
如果街道给他们点好处
And if the streets offered up a little,
他们就放进自己的腰包
they'd put it in their pocket.
我觉得我爸不是这种人
I don't think that was my pop.
唯一关心警♥察♥的人
The only people looking out for cops
就是别的警♥察♥
are other cops.
这话过去是真的 现在还是真的
It was true then. It's true now.
免费喝酒 我出钱
Free shots! I'm buying!
大家伙 听我说
Hey, guys, guys, listen to this.
我怀有身孕的美丽妻子 布丽吉特
My very pregnant and beautiful wife Bridget...
认为我
Thinks that I
应该在产房♥里看着小弗兰克出生
should be in the delivery room for the birth of Frank Jr.
不不不 我不是觉得
No, no, no, no, no, no. I don't think you should.
你肯定会去
You will be.
所以我告诉布丽吉特我不会
So I told Bridget that I will not be
在产房♥
in the delivery room.
我会在我最喜欢的酒吧
I will be down at my favorite bar,
给大家发雪茄 喝几杯庆祝庆祝
passing out cigars and having a few drinks in celebration.
我不用在里面
I don't need to be in there
咬断脐带 对吧亲爱的
biting off the umbilical cord. Right, honey?
你真幽默 他是不是很幽默
You are so cute. Isn't he cute?
-我很幽默 对吧 -你真是个白♥痴♥
- I am cute, right? - You're such an idiot.
-什么嘛 -他会去的
- Well-- - He will be there.
宝宝想吃牛肉
This baby needs some beef.
-要面包吗 -不用 牛肉就好
- You want any buns? - Uh, no, just the beef.
好的 给你
All right. There you are.
我的胃口
My appetite.
他从没告诉过我
He never told me--
你们是怎么认识的
how'd you guys meet?
你想听好听的故事还是事实
You want the nice story or the truth?
事实
The truth.
事实是我以前是他的小三
Well, the truth is that I was his girlfriend.
你知道那些结了婚男人总是说
You know how married guys always like to say
"我爱你 我要为了你
"I love you, I'm gonna leave
-跟我老婆离婚" -是啊是啊
- my wife for you." - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-没错 -他真的离了
- Well-- - And he actually did.
美好的婚礼 漂亮的房♥子
Beautiful wedding. Nice house.
对于人♥渣♥来说 他人还不错
For a dick, he's not a bad guy.
现在我肚子里有个小足球员
And now I've got this little soccer player in here,
给我要钱的机会
giving me the run for my money.
我就告诉你一下 每次我太太
Just so you know, every time my wife
确定宝宝要出生时 它总会晚点再来
was sure the baby was coming, it arrives a little late.
-我还要等更久吗 -我不...我不是说
- I gotta wait longer? - I'm not--I wasn't saying--
-拜托 -别紧张
- Oh, come on. - Just don't stress out.
-一共几个月 -抱歉
- It's been how many months? - Sorry.
只要孩子出生时你在就好
Well, as long as you were there when it counted.
-他不会 -总有人
- Dressed he's not gonna-- - Somebody needs
-得说些什么 -他不会
- to say something. - He's not gonna keep
-闭嘴的 -大家
- his mouth shut. - Hey.
怎么了
What's going on?
我知道这肯定不是干预会
I know this can't be an intervention
因为你们已经在我这呆了五个小时
'cause you guys have spent the last five hours
-把我酒都喝光了 -我们在聊天 弗兰克
- drinking all my booze. - We've been talking, Frank.
-聊什么 -聊桑托斯
- Talking about what? - About Santos.
好吧 桑托斯被抓了
Okay, Santos got pinched.
没什么好担心的 聊天愉快
Nothing to worry about. Good talk.
如果他把我们抖出去了呢
What if he rolls on us?
杰西不会把兄弟会抖出去的
Jessie's not gonna roll on the Brotherhood.
他绝不可能这么做 不可能
He would never do that. It's not possible.
他家里有生病的孩子 他肯定不想蹲监狱
He's got that sick kid. He's not gonna want to do time.
如果他招了 那怎么办
Yeah, and if he talks, then what?
我家里也有孩子
I got a kid at home too.
我孩子快出生了 卡林 知道吗
I got a kid on the way, Carling, okay?
放松 好吗 大家放松
Relax, all right? All of youse.
我欠桑托斯的
I own Santos.
他是在封锁时被抓的 你怎么欠他的
They got him on lockdown. How could you own him?
你根本不知道我的筹码 好吗
You have no idea the leverage I got, okay?
局里我认识的人 我已经跟他们聊过了
The people I know on the inside who I'm already talking to.
桑托斯什么都不会说的
Santos ain't gonna say a word.
这种事在他出现之前
This kind of thing didn't happen
从没发生过
before he showed up.
你在说什么事
What kind of thing is it that you're talking about?
有人干私活
Guy goes moonlighting on the side,
结果自不量力 然后我去帮忙
in over his head, and I help him out?
是这个意思吗
Is that what we're talking about?
-我就是字面意思 -但你去哪了
- I said what I said. - But where have you been?
只有我在帮桑托斯
I'm the only one who helped Santos out.
只有我一人 我在他有难处时帮忙了
I've been the only one. I was there for him.
我也会帮你们
I'm there for you guys.
如果你们还要一直说
And if you want to keep opening your big mouth,
我很乐意在外面跟你们聊
I'm happy to talk with you out in the street.
好的 大家都冷静
Okay, okay. Let's just settle it down.
-我知道 -好的
- I know. - Okay.
-抱歉 -你还好吗
- I apolog-- - You all right?
-你没事吧 -抱歉
- You okay? - I apologize for that.
我没事 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm good.
大家听好了
Guys, listen up.
我要让斯特布勒正式成为我的副手
I'm making Stabler my official number two.
-为什么 -因为我必须做出
- Why? - Because I have to make
对我们大家都好的决定
decisions that benefit all of us.
这就是我的决定
That's my decision.
这叫做继承
It's called succession.
我希望高层有我可以信任的人
I want somebody I can trust at the top.
他就是那个人
He's that someone.
-你要去哪儿吗 弗兰克 -没有
- You going somewhere, Frank? - No.
但要是我走了 会第一个让你知道
But if I do, you'll be the first to know.
都满意了吗
We good?
好了
Okay.
派对结束了
Party's over, guys.
非常令人兴奋
Which is incredibly exciting.
她是位东非现代雕塑家
She's a contemporary East African sculptor
她致力于展示她想表达的
who's all about what she likes to call
"转型和变化的痛苦"
"The ache of transformation and change."
我已经收到了香港和迪拜的电♥话♥询价
I'm already getting calls from Hong Kong and Dubai.
失陪一下 我马上回来
If you'll excuse me. I'll be right back.
没错 没错
Yes, yes, yes.
-菲利普 你知道这是什么吗 -知道
- Know what this is, Flip? - Yeah.
-人称是"变局者" -嘿
- Call them "Game-changers." - Hey.
别再扮黑帮了
Stop playing gangster.
再清点一遍这个货箱物品的数量
And check this crate count again.
我们已经清点过了 韦伯先生
We did, Mr. Webb.
我们少了一箱货
We're definitely one crate light.
普雷斯顿 有什么急事 你知道我正在工作
Preston, what is so urgent? You know I'm working.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表