剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
他说如果我想试着找你
He said I could stay with him
可以住在他那
if I wanted to come try to find you.
真好 现在你找到我了
Great. You found me.
对 我也不是来求施舍的
Yeah, and I'm not looking for a handout.
我确实在找工作
You know, I could use a job.
我可以 帮些忙
I could, you know, help out with stuff.
-没工作给你 -我很擅长...
- Don't have no job. - I'm pretty good with-
我没有工作能给你
I don't have a job to give you.
孩子 这是我的拳馆
Hey, kid, this is my gym.
你要想赚些钱 我可以给你找个差使
You want to earn a few bucks, I can find you something to do.
我想艾迪也不会介意 对吗 艾迪
I'm sure Eddie wouldn't mind. Would you, Eddie?
不会
No.
路易斯·奇纳斯基 恭喜你
Well, Louis Chinaski, congratulations.
你现在是贝萨拳击馆痰桶男孩了
You're the Besa Boxing Gym spit bucket boy.
罗斯被逮捕确实令我们票仓选民大为紧张
That Ross arrest is really hitting the nerve of our base.
谁能想到我会成为一名坚决打击犯罪的候选人呢
Who would have thought I'd be the tough-on-crime candidate?
有什么我能帮你的 警探
What can I do for you, Detective?
是警长 我叫阿雅娜·贝尔
Sergeant. Ayanna Bell.
今早听到你在竞选集♥会♥上
I was surprised to hear you calling out
号♥称向跨国犯罪组织犯罪宣战
transnational criminal organizations by name
让我很惊讶
at your rally this morning.
我是个开明派 警长
I'm a progressive, Sergeant.
但这并不代表我支持犯罪
That doesn't mean I'm in favor of crime.
非常不幸的是 我们的调查正在进行中
Unfortunately, we're in the middle of an investigation.
爱德蒙·罗斯那事
The Edmund Ross thing.
他是个坏人 但他不是我们的目标
He's a bad guy, but he wasn't our target.
我们的行动主要关注于给他提供被贩女孩的
Our operation is focused on the TCO
-背后跨国犯罪组织 -那些阿尔巴尼亚人
- that supplies the girls to him. - The Albanians.
目前还没有任何公开报道
It hasn't been reported anywhere
说这是一个阿尔巴尼亚组织
that it was an Albanian syndicate,
我们也专门和你说过
and we make a point
不要提到任何团体 组织或者个人的名字
of not identifying any group or crew or individuals.
因为你们不想向他们走漏消息
'Cause you didn't want to tip them off.
我懂 我也绝对不是
I get it, and I certainly didn't mean
故意破坏你们的调查
to jeopardize your investigation.
不止如此
It's not just that.
像你稍早那样在公开场合
When you name check a man like Jon Kosta
点名约翰·科斯塔
in public the way you did,
会将自己置于一个很危险的境地之中
you're putting yourself in a really dangerous situation.
如果每一个因为我的立场讨厌我的人
If I had a nickel for everyone who doesn't like me
都能让我拿五分钱 贝尔警长
because of a position I've taken, Sergeant Bell,
那我早就富到不用再去为竞选筹资了
I wouldn't have to spend so much time fundraising.
我也有一个保镖
I do have a bodyguard.
就一名吗
Only one?
我本来连这一名都不想要
I didn't even want to hire him.
是我太太坚持的
My wife insisted.
总之请多加小心
Just be careful.
有人给纽约警局报信
Someone talked to the NYPD.
我要查出来是谁
I'll figure out who it was.
有可能是罗斯的一名来宾
It could have been one of Ross' guests,
因为业务结仇的某个人
someone with a business vendetta,
或者要被起诉的某人想以此换取协议
or someone facing charges looking to make a deal.
有这个可能
It's a possibility.
我还不得不考虑另一个可能
Well, I gotta consider another possibility.
这个房♥间里有人不忠诚
someone in this room is disloyal.
弗吕图拉
Flutura...
你是声称有叛徒的人
You're the one who said there's a rat.
也有可能是女叛徒呢
Well, there can be female rats too.
女人很软弱 她们爱八卦 说得太多
Women are weak. They gossip, talk too much.
我不软弱
I'm not weak!
如果你怀疑弗吕图拉
If you suspect Flutura,
你就是在怀疑我 约翰
you suspect me, too, Jon.
也许我就该这样
Maybe I should.
詹姆斯
James.
站起来
Stand up.
怎么了
Why?
我的爷爷他曾经说过
My grandfather, he used to say
你可以通过一个人舌头的形状来判断
that you can tell by the shape of a man's tongue
他是否在撒谎
if he's a liar.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
把舌头伸出来
Stick your tongue out.
也许我的爷爷能看出来
Well, maybe my grandfather could tell,
但我看不出来
but I have no idea
我的朋友詹姆斯是无辜还是有罪
if my friend James is innocent or guilty.
这并不公平 这是个警告
This isn't justice. This is a warning.
而且和我要对把警♥察♥引去派对的人
And it's child's play compared to what I'll do
做的事比起来这只是小孩的把戏
to whoever led the police to that party.
你真的得把那块舌头拿下来 约翰
You really must take that tongue down, Jon.
它开始发臭了
It's starting to smell.
好啊 告诉我谁是叛徒 我就把它拿下来
Well, tell me who the rat is, I'll take it down.
你知道那不是我 对吧
You know it's not me, right?
不是 你太聪明
No, you're too smart.
雷吉则太笨了
Reggie's too stupid.
你觉得会是艾什斯吗 他是个外人
You think it was Ashes? He's an outsider.
他只是个小角色
Too small time.
我也是这么想的
That's what I think too.
更有可能是我们自己的人
More likely it's one of our own
背叛我们和另一个阿尔巴尼亚帮派合作
two-timing us with another Albanian clan.
如果是这样 我会除掉他们
Well, if it is, I will root them out.
你认识这个叫加西亚的家伙吗
You know this man Garcia?
-他怎么了 -我想要他死
- What about him? - I want him dead.
他干了什么
What did he do?
他干了什么 他侮辱了我们的同胞
What'd he do? He insulted our people.
他在国家电视上当着全世界的面
He insulted me on national television
侮辱了我
in front of the whole world.
我的名字 阿尔比 我的名字
My name, Albi! My name!
没人能这么干并且还能活着继续干下去
A man doesn't do that and live to do it again.
这里不是阿尔巴尼亚
This is not Albania.
你不能谋杀政党候选人
You cannot kill political candidates.
你这辈子但凡读过一本历史书
If you ever read a history book in your life,
你就知道有比泰迪·加西亚重要的多的人
you'd know that they've killed much more important men
在这个国家被谋杀过
than Teddy Garcia in this country.
瓦格纳 进来
Wagner! Get in here.
我想让你给你的朋友阿尔比
I want you to give your friend Albi here
-在这上一堂美国历史课 -没问题
- a lesson on American history. - Okay.
上个世纪有多少大人物
How many prominent men have been assassinated
在这个国家被刺杀了
in this country in the last century?
约翰·肯尼迪
JFK,
罗伯特·肯尼迪
RFK,
马丁·路德金
MLK,
他们还可能杀了里根
and they might have got Reagan
要是他名字里也带K的话
if he'd had a K in his name.
看到了吧 阿尔比
You see, Albi?
如果历史教会了我们什么的话
If history has taught us anything,
那就是你可以在美国杀任何你想杀的人
it's that you can kill whoever you want in America,
包括这个多管闲事的政客加西亚
including this meddling politician Garcia
他把我们叫做阿尔巴尼亚黑帮
who calls us the Albanian mafia
还侮辱了我的名字
and drags my name through the gutter.
加西亚是谁
Who's Garcia?
你在开玩笑 对吧
Okay, you're kidding me, right?
你们就没有人看新闻吗
Don't none of you watch the news?
我没有电视
I don't own a TV.
这是贾克玛瑞亚
This is gjakmarrja.
你知道那是什么意思吧 瓦格纳
You know what that means, Wagner?
血仇
Blood feud.
我有份工作给你
I got a job for you.
好的
Okay.
我要你找出是谁
I want you to find out
向警♥察♥告密了爱德蒙·罗斯的事
who tipped the police about Edmund Ross.
我这就去办
I'm on it.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表