剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Washed about 65K so far
已经洗了六万五美元
through Kilbride's library project.
保持这个节奏
Let's keep that going.
说起基尔布莱德
Speaking of Kilbride...
-你有时间把这个给他 -好的 韦伯先生
- Give this to him when you can. - Yes, Mr. Webb.
请进
Come in.
我没召唤你来
I didn't summon you.
再敢碰我一下 我就开枪了
You touch me again, I'll shoot you.
各位 除了诺娃都出去
Everybody, stand down outside except Nova.
斯特布勒
Stabler,
你不是疯了就是有自杀倾向 或者两者皆有
you are either out of your mind, suicidal, or both.
我昨晚在家附近遇到点小问题
I had a little problem outside my house last night.
也许你该搬家去个好点的街区
Maybe you should move to a better neighborhood.
我知道你认为是我拿了你的钱
I know you think I took your money.
你知道我唯一确定知道的是什么吗
You know one thing I know for certain?
就是你根本不知道我在想什么
You have no idea what I think.
叫停吧
Call it off.
把什么叫停
Call what off?
我知道是谁从奥尔里克的保险柜
I have a lead on who stole your money
偷了你的钱
out of Ulrich's safe.
我对这个小趣闻应该做点什么吗
What am I supposed to do with that little tidbit?
给我更多时间
You give me more time.
欠我的账 要以我选中的方式偿还
I will have repayment in the currency of my choosing.
你已经没时间了
You're out of time.
你要是杀了一名警♥察♥
You kill a cop,
你建立的一切就会付诸下水道 消失殆尽
everything you've built is gonna go right down the toilet.
-下水道是吗 -对
- Toilet, huh? - Yeah.
好吧 我就出生在一个下水道里
Yeah, well, I was born knee-high in a sewer.
伙计 从我的办公室出去
Man, get yo' ass out my office.
赵和马尔多纳多当时在哪
Where were Cho and Maldonado?
就在街对面 随后很快来我身边
Right across the street then right by my side.
我们也搜查了周边 没看到枪手
We swept the area and no sign of a shooter.
-我没事 -埃利奥特 这是动真格的了
- I'm fine. - Elliot, this is real.
我知道是真的
I know it's real.
韦伯朝你开了一枪
Webb took a legitimate shot at you.
我们得采取行动了
We need to move in on him.
你要以什么罪名逮捕他
What are you gonna charge him with,
用一个卧底给的间接性证据
hearsay evidence from an undercover whose identity
并且为了他的安全我们不能说名字
we can't reveal for her own protection?
我得跟诺娃谈谈
I'm gonna talk to Nova.
我们得尽快找到确凿证据
We need something, something concrete ASAP.
找到线索了
Got a hit.
鉴证科从斯特布勒
Crime techs pulled a slug
公♥寓♥附近的一个垃圾箱里找到一枚弹头
out of a dumpster near Stabler's apartment.
螺纹完好
Striations were intact.
从而追查到一把枪 在前几天晚上发生的
The bullet was traced back to a gun that was used
一件备受瞩目的枪杀案里用过
in a high-profile killing a few nights ago.
在哪儿发生的高瞩目案件
High-profile killing where?
曼哈顿的布莱克酒店
Blakeshire Hotel in Manhattan.
伊利亚·埃夫莫夫
Ilya Efremov.
全球风险投资家
Global venture capitalist--
他是类似作案手法案件中的最后一位受害者
he's the latest victim in a pattern of similar kills.
奥里埃尔·马德里 尤金·塔克
Auriel Madrid, Eugene Tucker,
亚历杭德罗·罗萨莱斯 罗恩·巴特
Alejandro Rosales, Rohan Bhatt.
军♥火♥商 毒枭
Arms dealer, drug lord.
人口贩子 对冲基金诈骗犯
Human trafficker and hedge-fund fraudster.
都是一个不知名的杀手
All killed by an unknown assassin
在过去九个月里杀的
within a span of the last nine months.
所以韦伯雇了个职业杀手
So Webb has outsourced to a professional hit man?
或者是某个有良知的复仇者联盟
Or some kind of revenge cabal with a social conscience.
听起来不像是韦伯会做的事
It doesn't sound like Webb.
他为什么不找马西杀人帮
Why wouldn't he give it to a Marcy Killer?
跟他关系太近了
It's a little close to home.
如果你想干掉一个警♥察♥
You wanna whack a cop,
最好还是保持一点距离 对吧
I think you wanna maintain some distance, right?
唐纳利召集兄弟会开会
Donnelly's called a meeting of the Brotherhood.
感觉不对 别去
I don't like it. Don't answer.
我必须得去
I kind of have to.
我现在是二把手
I'm now second-in-command.
-来了 -来了
- Hey. - Hey.
-你也该出现了 -昨晚过得不好
- About time you showed up. - I had a rough night.
解醉酒
Hair of the dog.
好了 听着 我有件事要说
All right, so listen. I got a announcement to make.
某人的前列腺检查出来了
Somebody got their prostate results back.
兄弟们 我把你们叫过来是因为
The reason I gathered you all here together, my brethren,
我有个小孩儿
I had a kid.
我们知道 长得像斯坦伍德
We know. Looks like Stanwood.
你们不知道的是
What you don't know is,
第一个孩子的时候 我搞砸了
I screwed up my first batch pretty good.
一点不意外
Not surprising.
我不想再重蹈覆辙了
And I don't wanna repeat the pattern with my new boy.
这是我最后的机会了
This is my last shot to get it right.
知道我什么意思吧
You know what I mean?
所以你要说什么
So what are you telling us?
我不干了
I'm steppin' back.
等等 这是个告别演讲
Wait, this is a goodbye speech?
我不想还有个唐纳利
I don't want another Donnelly out there
余生每天都要
spending the rest of his life running around
给他老爹打掩护 好吗
trying to recover from his old man, okay?
所以我退出
So I'm out.
什么意思
What do you mean "Out?"
我不当兄弟会的老大了
I'm steppin' down as leader of the Brotherhood.
别慌
Don't panic.
我给你们找了个能干的人
I'm leaving you in very capable hands
因为斯特布勒会接手
because Stabler is taking over.
-不 不 -这是什么狗屁
- No, no. - What kind of BS is this?
这是对的 我好好想过 好吧
It's the right move. I thought this through, okay?
对每个人都有好处
It benefits everyone.
更像是你拿到了好处就退出
More like you got yours, and now you're gone.
听起来完全就是这样
That's exactly what it sounds like.
不是这样的 听我说
That's not what it likes. Listen up, okay?
兄弟会是传给我的
This thing of ours was passed down to me.
现在我把兄弟会传给你们
Now I'm passing it down to you.
没有人比斯特布勒更适合当老大了
There's nobody better than Stabler to take over.
-弗兰克 -板上钉钉了
- Frank-- - It's a done deal.
你是兄弟会的新老大
You're the new leader of the Brotherhood.
别搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
刚刚那是怎么回事
What was that in there?
我把家族钥匙传给你了
I gave you the keys to the family car.
别搞砸了
Don't wrap it around a telephone pole.
弗兰克 我不知道你在想什么
Frank, I don't know what you're considering,
但我还没准备好
but I'm not really ready for this,
而且他们也还没准备好接受我
and neither are they, for me.
别管这些事
Forget those two, okay?
只要你能带他们赚钱
Day you start bringing the money in,
圣诞节前他们就会给你买♥♥古巴雪茄当礼物
they'll be buying you Cuban cigars by Christmas.
如果这不是我想要的呢 你想过吗
What if I don't want it? You ever consider that?
你想要什么 斯特布勒
What do you want, Stabler?
你知道 我是喜欢多赚钱啥的
You know, I like the extra money and all that,
但你也看到他们的反应了 他们讨厌我
but you saw their reaction. They hate this.
所以你是说不了
So you sayin' no?
我是说我们得好好想想
I'm sayin' we need to think about it.
听着
Listen.
你会爱上这种感觉的 好吧
You're gonna love it, all right?
相信我 当兄弟会的老大
Believe me, being the boss of the Brotherhood,
这是你能拥有 最接近扮演上帝的机会
closest you'll ever get to playing God.
上帝 我祈求您
Father God, I pray you release
释放我心中的复仇情绪
this spirit of vengeance from my heart.
我需要那些我找不到的勇气
I need strength that I can't find.
请减轻我手中的担子
Take this burden from my hands.
我们拿到了街上的监控录像
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表