剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Is this a setup?
不 我觉得唐纳利就这德行
No, I just think it's Donnelly being Donnelly.
我觉得不太对劲 斯特布勒
I don't feel good about this, Stabler.
我们中止行动吧
Let's abort.
不不 没事
No, no, no. It'll be all right.
我们得抓住机会
We gotta take our shot.
如果今晚没拿回那些枪
If we lose those guns tonight,
它们就要上街了
they're gonna be on the street, so.
我去去就来 我保证
I'll be in and out. I promise.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
布雷登
Braden?
维克多·布雷登吗
Victor Braden?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是斯特布勒
I'm Stabler.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
我是唐纳利的搭档
Yeah, I'm partners with Donnelly.
我知道我们要在这里见面
I know we were both supposed to meet here.
他刚打电♥话♥说他来不了
And, he just called me and said he couldn't make it,
-所以 -不
- so-- - No!
不
No.
我应该见唐纳利
I'm supposed to meet Donnelly.
我不认识你 你是谁
I don't know you. Who are you?
我叫斯特布勒
Name's Stabler.
钱呢
Where's the money?
在我车里
In my car.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
我只是来做生意 哥们
I'm just here to do business, my man.
你有枪 对吧
You got a gun, right?
对
Yeah.
放在地上
Put it on the ground.
马上
Right now.
听着 维克多
Look, Victor...
这不是个好主意
This is not a good idea, man.
我是代表唐纳利过来
I'm here on Donnelly's behalf,
只是来做个生意上的交易
just to make a business transaction.
仅此而已
That's all I'm doing.
我想给你钱
I want to give you money,
然后我把货拿走 就这么简单
then I want to take the merchandise. That's all--
我想看到钱
I want to see the money.
我很乐意把钱给你
Well, I'm happy to give you the money.
就在我车里 我只需要
It's in my car. All I have to do--
已经好一会了
It's been awhile.
我们该进去吗
Should we go in?
我还没收到信♥号♥♥
I haven't got a signal yet.
也许他们在交涉
Maybe they're negotiating.
-有交火 -我们走
- Shots fired. - Let's go.
跟计划有出入
Deviate from the plan.
-就会这样 -警♥察♥ 放下武器
- This is what happens-- - Police! Drop the weapon!
放下武器
Drop the gun!
赶紧
Now!
说了我需要后援
Told you I needed backup.
拷上他
Cuff him.
好险
That was way too close.
对 但我们拿到枪了
Yeah, it was. But we got the guns.
现在我们知道参与的人和供应链
Well, now we know the players and the supply chain,
剩下的也能抓到
so we'll get the rest.
我们开始收缴枪♥支♥
We'll start vouchering the guns.
好
Yep.
什么事
Yeah?
如果你来找你那个没用的搭档
If you're looking for that useless partner of yours,
他本来一小时前就该到家了
he was supposed to be here an hour ago.
他有个案子脱不开身 他让我来
He got hung up on a case, and he asked me to--
宫缩越来越痛 也更频繁了
These contractions are coming big and fast.
我不会等着他这个猪头带我去医院
I'm not waiting for his ass to get me to the hospital.
我带你去 我带你去
I'll take you. I'll take you.
天呐
Oh, God.
我们要在这待一整天吗
What, are we gonna stand here all day?
我准备好了 走吧
I'm ready right now. Let's go.
天呐
Oh, God.
我希望你知道怎么接生
I hope you know how to deliver a baby,
因为这家伙马上要出来了
because this one is coming now.
继续呼吸
Keep breathing.
呼吸 呼吸
Okay, breathing. Breathing.
我联♥系♥医院
I'm gonna call the hospital.
快让孩子出去
Get it out!
患者护理
告诉我 他长得像你还是你妻子
So tell me, does he look like you or the wife?
幸好是妻子
Fortunately the wife, I think.
谢天谢地 老兄
Thank God. Thank God, man.
哥们 谢谢 真心的
Dude, thank you. Big time.
我知道这很老掉牙 但我看到了
I know it's a cliché, but that--I saw it.
我就在那
I was there.
那简直是我生活中最美好的一刻
It was the most incredible friggin' moment of my life.
说好的那个
What happened to,
-该待在酒吧角落的人呢 -那个
- man belongs at the bar on the corner... - That's--
-抽着雪茄 -拜托
- With a cigar-- - Come on, that's--
布丽吉特说得对 我是个白♥痴♥
Bridget was right. I'm an idiot.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我得告诉你
I gotta tell you, man.
给
Well, here.
-什么 -鱼和熊掌要兼得
- What? - You get the best of both worlds.
不会吧
Come on.
完美
Perfect.
也算实现你的心愿了
We'll get you halfway there, right?
你必须看看这孩子
You gotta see this kid.
满头的头发
Full head of hair.
赶紧把烟灭了
Boys, put that out.
你们疯了吗
You lost your damn mind?
禁止吸烟
发生什么了
So what happened?
不知道 警♥察♥突然来了
I have no idea, the cops just showed up.
你怎么了
What happened with you?
还记得我跟你说的那个妞吗
Yeah, well, remember that chick I told you about
我偷吃的那个
I was seeing on the side?
我收到了她的求救信息
I got an SOS from her.
她前男友来了 开始揍她
Her ex showed up, started slapping her around.
所以我去拜访了他
So I had to go pay him a visit.
把他好一顿揍
Beat him up pretty good.
抱歉 哥们 我该
I'm sorry, dude. I should have--
这样吧 我去找韦伯
you know what? I'll go talk to Webb.
我会沟通好
I'll make it right.
我去处理韦伯
I'll deal with Webb.
好好跟你妻子和刚出生的孩子相处
Enjoy your wife and your newborn.
好
Okay.
我觉得布丽吉特想让我留下
I think--yeah, I think Bridget wants me to stick around.
而且问题是 我觉得
And the thing is, I think I actually--
我确实想留下
I want to stick around.
这很能说明问题 对吧
You know? It's something, right?
是啊
Something.
对
Yeah.
每次都是
Every time.
每次都是 难以置信
Every time. It's unbelievable.
我去把手♥机♥关了
I'm gonna shut this off.
抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
I'm sorry, I gotta take this.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
桑托斯供出了赫尔利
Santos gave us Hurley.
-在哪 -阿齐莫公墓
- Where? - Archmore Cemetery.
唐纳利把他埋在其他人的墓里
Donnelly buried him in someone else's tomb.
然后向桑托斯炫耀
Then he bragged about it to Santos.
他说 "没人会去坟墓里找尸体"
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表