剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
I don't know anything about any new clients.
-走开 -不行
- Get lost. - No
你想脚上挨一枪吗
You want to get that shot off?
我...其实是在救你 伙计
I'm, uh--I'm trying to save your ass here, pal.
因为如果你的老板发现 你让他错过了
'Cause if your boss finds out that you passed
这些包里的东西 他不会高兴的
on what's in these bags, he ain't gonna be too happy.
在这等着
Stay here.
把包放下
Drop the bags.
举起双手
Put your arms up.
你见过有谁拿着这么多现金
You know anyone who carries bags of cash
还不带枪吗
and doesn't carry?
把包打开
Open the bags.
请二位 把包打开
Please. Open them.
要我猜 大约有一百万
If I had to guess, in the ballpark of a million.
猜的没错
Exactly the ballpark.
算了 谢谢但我不想接手 送他们出去
Pass. No thank you. Show them out.
-奥尔里克先生 -别说话
- Mr. Ulrich-- - Don't speak.
你们不经通报直接上门
You show up at my house, unannounced,
拿着一百万美元来 好像我是开干洗店的
with $1 million in cash like I'm a dry cleaner.
你们想让我说什么
What do you expect me to say?
好的
Okay?
周五就能洗好 不上浆吗
I'll have it ready by Friday? No starch?
你们这是侮辱我
You insult me.
赶快离开我家
Get out of my house.
你不想知道钱是从哪来的吗
Don't you want to know where the money's from?
-我当然想 -普雷斯顿·韦伯
- Of course I do. - Preston Webb.
你说谎
You're lying.
我没有 他很欣赏你
I'm not lying. He's a big admirer,
想和你做生意
and he wants to be in business with you.
实际上 比起他后续每月能给你的钱
And in fact, this is just a fraction
这就是九牛一毛
of what he can deliver to you every month.
-普雷斯顿·韦伯 -韦伯先生
- Preston Webb. - Hey, Mr. Webb.
韦伯先生 我是鲁格·奥尔里克
Mr. Webb, this is Rutger Ulrich.
很荣幸能和你通话 先生
It's a pleasure to speak with you, sir.
我也很荣幸 奥尔里克先生
You as well, Mr. Ulrich.
我对你和你的银行满怀尊敬
I have nothing but respect for you and your bank.
很抱歉让我的人未经通告就上门
I'm sorry to have my men show up with no notice,
但是我只是需要知道你能不能随机应变
but I just need to know if you can improvise.
我明白
I understand.
你觉得先小试牛刀一下如何
So what do you say to a little trial run?
我觉得可以
I think I'd be amenable to that.
好 聪明人 我们之后再谈
Okay. Good man. We'll be speaking soon.
先生们 请跟我来
Gentlemen, follow me.
这地方太棒了
Look at this place.
这是你 你办公室吗
What's this, your, -- your office?
你们可以把钱放这了
You can leave the money here.
看起来并不是很安全
Doesn't seem, very secure.
我保证 韦伯先生的钱会被严加保护
I assure you, Mr. Webb's money is well-protected.
好 他在为我们检查房♥间
Okay, he's surveying the room for us.
有点儿不对
Something doesn't seem right.
婕特 蓝图调出来
Jet, pull up those blueprints.
蓝图上显示的房♥间大小是16乘35
Blueprints say the room they're in is 16x35.
不可能是同一间屋子
That can't be the same room.
也就16乘20
It's maybe 16x20.
奥尔里克把钱放在密室里
Ulrich keeps the money in a concealment room.
先生们 谢谢你们今日前来
Gentlemen, I appreciate your visit today.
但是我还有事
I must be leaving.
请向韦伯先生转述我的感激之情
Please extend my gratitude once again to Mr. Webb.
我期待建立一段长久有利的关系
I look forward to a long and lucrative relationship.
你们看 根据这个
You see, according to this,
奥尔里克办公室应该是16乘35
Ulrich's office is 16x35.
但是今天看到的只有一半大
And I say it's half that size.
对 最多只有一半
Yeah, at most.
他有间密室 应该大到能装个保险箱
He's got a concealment room. It's big enough to have a safe.
你打算怎么整开
How do you plan to get it open?
我认识个人 叫玛拉基
I got someone. Name's Malachi.
他是个地下黑客
He's an underground hacker.
他给阿尔巴尼亚人造了一些无法追踪的手♥机♥
He built these untraceable cell phones for the Albanians.
阿尔巴尼亚人不是完了吗
Didn't the Albanians go down?
对 他们是完蛋了
Yeah, they went down,
但是跟玛拉基没关系
but he had nothing to do with that.
相信我 他是个专家 他能入侵任何东西
Look, trust me. He's a savant. He can break into anything.
好吧 听着 我们今晚动手
All right, so listen, we go tonight.
好吧 所有人都全力以赴
All right? It's all hands on deck.
卡林 帕内尔
Carling, Parnell?
我们在外♥围♥
We sit outside.
只要车动了
And once the SUV moves,
我们就跟踪他到最终目的地
we tail it to the final destination,
奥尔里克走了之后就用无线电通知你们
radio back when Ulrich leaves.
通讯系统
Comm systems?
我为我们建了一个安全 私人的
I got a secure, private, Bluetooth network
-蓝牙系统 -奥尔里克呢
- set up for us. - And Ulrich?
他5点45到7点30有个晚餐会议
He's got a dinner meeting from 5:45 to 7:30.
好 伙计们 这是票大的
All right, guys, this is huge.
快进快出 不准出错
In and out. No room for error.
举杯
Bring them up.
干杯
L'chaim.
-拿下这票 -拿下这票
- Take it down. - Take it down.
主角出来了
Elvis has left the building.
玛拉基 到位了吗
Malachi, are you in position?
玛拉基
Malachi?
玛拉基 能听到吗
Malachi, do you read me?
是我
Hey, it's me.
你 你在吗
Are--are you there?
看到了吧 我就说这不是个好主意
See? I told you this was a bad idea.
我在 我在
I'm here, I'm here.
收到还是什么鬼的 抱歉
10-4 or whatever. Sorry.
我去扔垃圾去了
I just had to go hurl into a trash can.
-我没事 -你会没事的
- I'm fine. - You'll be fine.
斯特布勒会一直跟着你
Stabler will be with you the entire time.
他不会让你出事
He's not gonna let anything happen to you.
该你的人上了
Your boy's up.
玛拉基 让我们隐身吧
Malachi, make us invisible.
打开了 你们不会被记录了
Okay. You guys are ghosts.
警报器和门锁我都搞定了
I took care of the alarm and the locks.
开始了
Here we go.
找到了
Got it.
开工了 伙计们
We're in business, boys.
来吧 孩子 该你了 走吧
Come on, kid. You're up. Let's go.
好吧 我花了十二个小时
All right, I spent the last twelve hours
研究怎么入侵这玩意儿
trying to figure out how to hack this thing.
不幸的是 这些都没用
And sadly, these things are not gonna work.
安全第一
Safety first.
他是认真的吗
Is he serious right now?
我以为你说你搞定了
I thought you said you had this.
我是搞定了
I do.
你还想不想打开这东西了
Do you want this thing opened or not?
马耶拉意大利餐厅
目标到餐厅了 已就坐
The target has landed and is seated at the restaurant.
收到
Copy that.
请随手关门
老大 你看到了吗
Boss, are you seeing this?
那是奥尔里克的保镖吗
Is that Ulrich's security guard?
老天 还真是他
Jesus, that's him.
婕特 绕开玛尔基的干♥扰♥器♥
Jet, override Malachi's signal jammer
重新连接报♥警♥器
and reconnect the alarm.
我怎么没想到
Why didn't I think of that?
大门打开
Front door opened.
警报解除
Alarm disabled.
700块
700 bucks.
开了个玩笑
Some kind of sick joke.
-一点钱和一块手表 -对
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表