剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
在全国最大的城市里
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
外号♥叫康斯坦丁
Nicknamed Constantine,
塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩黑进了美联储
Sebastian McClane hacked the Federal Reserve
还不小心把一名清洁工锁在了金库里
and locked a janitor inside a gold vault.
-导致他窒息而亡 -他很内疚
- He suffocated to death. - He feels guilty.
他想让我去联♥系♥死者的遗孀
He wanted me to get in touch with the guy's wife,
做些补偿
try to make amends.
我已经好起来了 慢慢地
I'm recovering slowly.
真是个奇迹啊
It's almost like witnessing a miracle.
联邦调查局要派他们自己的专家
The feds are bringing in their own specialist.
他在耍你们 耍我们所有人
He's making a fool of you, out of all of us.
我和埃利奥特不一样 我不记仇
Unlike Elliot here, I don't hold grudges.
你还记得理查德·惠特利吧
You remember Richard Wheatley.
他是来帮你们找出黑客的
He's here to help you find the hackers.
我是不是兑现承诺了
Did I make good on my word or what?
你前夫说
Your ex-husband
他计划帮我越狱
said that he had planned to bust me out of prison.
现在你是美国最大的通缉犯
Right now, you are the most wanted man in America.
州长泰迪·加西亚宣布追捕逃犯
网络罪犯塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩
我在这里说明大多数纽约人最关心的事件
I'm here to address what's on most New Yorker's minds:
塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩的越狱及抓捕
that is the escape and pursuit of Sebastian McClane,
他是最后一个仍然逍遥法外的逃犯
the last remaining fugitive still at-large
也被认为是雷姆森越狱的策划者
and the presumed architect of the Remsen Prison break.
我向各位保证 州内所有资源
Now, I assure you that all of the state's resources
都已部署到位 以确保抓获麦克莱恩先生
have been deployed to ensure the capture
以及确保您与家人的安全
of Mr. McClane and to keep you and your families safe
因为纽约州和和纽约市警♥察♥局
as the dedicated men and women of the New York State
认真负责的工作人员
and New York City Police Departments
正在全力抓捕他
hunt him down.
州长泰迪·加西亚宣布追捕逃犯
网络罪犯塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩
我力劝大家认真对待本次局面
Now, I urge you all to take this situation very seriously.
虽然麦克莱恩先生只是一个人
While Mr. McClane is only one man,
但他与非常危险的犯罪组织有联♥系♥
he has ties to very dangerous criminal organizations.
他的资源极广 而且他不顾一切
His reach is far and wide, and he's a desperate man.
别犯跟我同样的错误
Don't make the same mistake I did,
低估了他带来的潜在威胁
and underestimate the potential threat he presents.
这个错误让我失去了妻子
That mistake cost me my wife,
让我的孩子们失去了母亲
and it cost my children their mother.
麦克莱恩先生 如果你在听
Mr. McClane, if you're listening,
我们会找到你 我们会追捕你
we will find you, and we will hunt you down
直到你再次回到监狱
until you're back behind bars once again
这次是永远
for good.
早餐准备好了
Breakfast is ready.
我之前很喜欢纽约
I used to love New York City.
这里给了我
It provided me with a life
我曾以为梦里才有的生活
I only thought I could dream of.
纽约是我一生中两大挚爱之一
New York was one of the two great loves of my life.
另一个是什么
What was the other?
-你见过安吉拉 -你前妻
- You've met Angela. - Your ex-wife.
我想跟她复婚
I plan to remarry her.
一位固执的警探帮我意识到了
A certain pigheaded detective helped me realize
她对我有多重要
how much she means to me.
这个警探和你想从我这里得到什么
Does this police detective have anything to do
有关联吗
with what you want from me?
其实 还真有
In fact, he does.
他毁了我对纽约的爱
He ruined New York for me.
我打算把这座城市夷为平地
I plan to burn this city to the ground.
那个固执的侦探呢
And the pigheaded detective?
他铎走了我毕生努力创造的一切
Took away everything I worked my whole life to build.
我对你的损失感到遗憾
I am sorry for all your losses,
但复仇是一个丑陋的动机 而且不吸引我
but revenge is an ugly motive, and not one that appeals to me.
我还打算赚回比之前多数倍的财富
I also intend to make back my fortune many times over.
你可以分资产
You can share in the bounty.
我对钱没兴趣
I'm not interested in money.
也许不是为了钱本身 但想想
Maybe not for its own sake, but think about the damage
我们能对你最憎恶的机构造成的伤害
we could do to the institutions you most abhor.
还有什么比
What could be more satisfying
削弱纽约警♥察♥局 银行
than to cripple the NYPD, the banks,
司法系统 所有那些
the justice system, all the institutions
导致你一生都在抗争的贫富差距的机构
responsible for the wealth and power gap
更令人满足的呢
you've been fighting against your whole life.
-不了谢谢 -不了谢谢
- No thanks. - No thanks?
别误会我的意思
I mean, don't get me wrong,
我感激你所做的一切
I appreciate everything you've done.
热情好客 安保也是一流的...
Hospitality, the security's top-notch too...
但我要拒绝你慷慨的提议
But I'm gonna pass on your generous offer.
也许你更喜欢以前住所的
Perhaps you'd prefer the security
安保情况
of your previous accommodations.
你在威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
我只是指出显而易见的事实
I'm just pointing out the obvious.
州长泰迪·加西亚
Governor Teddy Garcia,
那个虚伪的伪左派空话王
that sanctimonious pseudo-leftist windbag,
说要像野兽一样
is talking about hunting you down
追捕你
like an animal.
我还挺喜欢新州长
I kind of like the new governor.
他是长时间以来第一个让城市的进步价值观
He's the first guy in a while that makes progressive values
与法律和正义一致的人
seem consistent with law and justice.
我觉得他有真本事
I think he's the real deal.
真幼稚
That's naive.
你欠我的
You owe me.
我没要你把我从监狱里弄出来
I didn't ask you to bust me out of prison,
但既然你这么做了 我只欠一个人
but since you did, there's only one person I owe,
我会处理好这比旧账
and I'm gonna take care of that debt.
再次感谢 但不了谢谢
So again, thanks, but no thanks.
祝你复仇成功
Good luck with that revenge stuff.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
加雷斯
Gareth!
麦克莱恩先生想出去转转
Mr. McClane wants to go out for a stroll.
把他带去一个脏乱差的地方
Take him and drop him off someplace grimy.
遵命
Yes, sir.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
我不会跟你复婚的
I'm not gonna remarry you.
你会的
Yes, you will.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第二季 第十一集
纽约州警方证实了这一系列
New York State Police confirmed the series of tips
城外的线索都是假的
outside of the city are negative.
他们都不是麦克莱恩
None of them are actually McClane.
在哈德逊河畔安纳代尔三间地下酒吧的
Uh, nor are the three separate individuals
那三个人也不是
at three separate dive bars in Annandale-on-Hudson.
天呐 他的迷弟们都疯了
Man, the fanboys are running rampant.
看起来我们也得把你算在内
Seems like we should count you among them.
-你说什么 -迷弟
- Excuse me? - The fanboys.
你或许能做自己粉丝团的粉头
You might even lead your own club chapter.
我不用待在这里
I don't have to be here.
事实上 你得在这 去问问你的假释官吧
Actually, you do. Ask your parole officer.
顺便说一句 你身上真香
You smell great, by the way.
卡特赖特女士
Ms. Cartwright,
你和麦克莱恩先生没结婚
you and Mr. McClane weren't married.
那个混♥蛋♥甚至没带我女儿
That jerk never even took my daughter
去正经约会
out on a proper date.
我们没在一起多久
We weren't together for very long.
你生孩子的时候他在吗
Was he there when you gave birth?
他从没见过他女儿
He's never even met his daughter.
他大概根本不知道她的存在吧
He probably don't even know she exists.
妈妈
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表