剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
我们的赏金复兴
The renewal of our bounty.
从来就没可能过
Has never been a thing.
没可能
Not a thing.
你是不是喜欢上别人了
Is there someone else?
别告诉我你和那个瘦猴似的
Don't tell me you're getting it on with that
逃犯好上了
scrawny, escaped felon.
你在说些什么啊
What are you talking about?
天哪
Oh, God.
-吃了 -不
- Eat it. - No.
吃了它
Eat it.
不
No.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不管他是谁
I don't care who it is.
都到此为止了
It stops now.
立刻
Right now.
一想到你和其他男人在一起
The idea of you with another man...
我就无法忍♥受
I can't tolerate it.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
我无法忍♥受
I can't tolerate it.
不要
Don't.
-好 -不要逼我做出
- Okay. - Don't make me do something
会令我们俩都后悔的事 亲爱的
that we'll both regret, my love.
他把刀架在了她的喉咙上
He has a knife to her throat.
我们要冲进去吗
Should we go in?
不用 他不会伤害她的
No, he's not gonna hurt her.
明白 好的
Right. Okay.
好的
Okay.
我们会在合适的时机逮捕他
We got him right where we want him.
华尔街访谈
道琼斯指数暴跌1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥点(31%)
所有大企业的股价都在跳水
All of the big guys are in the tank,
即将出现暴跌
and on the brink of collapse.
即使是苹果 波音
Even Apple, Boeing--
我们能抢先多长时间
How far out front are we?
恰好抢先市场七毫秒
Exactly seven milliseconds ahead of the market.
这就够了吗
And that's enough?
够长的了
It's a lifetime.
那就开始买♥♥入吧
Then let's get buying.
买♥♥入 卖♥♥出 再做空
Buying, selling, and shorting.
我看到大户的订单后
I see an order from a big player,
就趁华尔街来得及反应前介入交易
and jump in before Wall Street has time to react.
天才啊
Genius.
高速进行的高频交易
High frequency trading at warp speed.
我以前从没这么说过
I've never said this before,
但是 我希望我能设计出那条代码
but I wish I'd designed that code.
我也在人为地抬高一支股票
I'm also artificially inflating a stock.
散户大量买♥♥入
CrowdBlitz.
-就像游戏驿站一样 -没错
- Like GameStop? - Exactly.
我已经让股价超过了实际价值的一万倍
I've driven it up more than 10,000 times its actual value.
那些符号♥ 在每笔交易底下的那些
Those symbols--the ones at the end of every transaction,
是什么
what are they?
随机代码 没什么
Random code. It's nothing.
解释起来挺无聊的
You'd be bored if I explained it.
我以前从来没见过这种东西
I've never seen anything like that before.
不客气
You're welcome.
你现在有钱了
And you're rich.
我要拿回那些下流动物
I'm gonna get back everything
从我这夺走的一切 甚至更多
those filthy animals took from me and more.
你瞧 朋友 这不仅仅是钱的问题
You see, my friend, this isn't just about money.
这关乎对尊敬
It's about respect,
而你 你将变得前所未有的富有
and you--you are richer than you've ever been.
只是我不像你
Except unlike you,
我一分钱都不打算留着
I have no intention of keeping a penny.
而且我不是你的朋友
And I'm not your friend.
"你与玫瑰共度的时光
"It's the time you spent with your rose
让这朵玫瑰弥足珍贵"
that makes your rose so important."
安托万·德·圣·埃克苏佩里
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
《小王子》作者
我喜欢那句话
I love that one.
你想要来点咖啡和牛角包吗
Would, you like to have some coffee and a croissant?
迈尔斯 进来 喝杯咖啡吧
Miles, come on in. Have some coffee.
我母亲 她煮的咖啡总是够整个街坊喝的
My mother, she always makes enough for the entire neighborhood.
这边 迈尔斯 坐这里
Here, Miles. Sit over there.
我们不经常吃牛角包
We don't usually have croissants.
迈尔斯两个月前刚刚搬到这里
Miles just moved here two months ago.
你从哪来的
Where are you from?
克利夫赛德帕克市
Cliffside Park.
新泽西州
Jersey.
臭名昭著的黑♥手♥党♥威利·莫雷蒂的老家
Home of the famed mobster, Willie Moretti.
认识他吗
Do you know him?
绝对不
Definitely not.
我和莫雷蒂先生没有任何瓜葛
I'm not connected in any way to Mr. Moretti.
那是句玩笑话 他总是爱调侃别人
Yeah, that was a joke. He's always teasing.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such a jerk.
我也爱你 迈尔斯 很高兴见到你
I love you, too. Miles, nice meeting you.
我去上班了 妈妈
I'm off to work, Mama.
贝娜黛特告诉我你是一名警♥察♥
Bernadette tells me you're a police officer.
没错
True!
你要是敢对她无礼 我会逮捕你
So if you get fresh with her, I'll arrest you.
谢谢
Thank you.
听起来安吉拉明天要离开公♥寓♥
So it sounds like Angela's gonna be out of her apartment tomorrow.
她要去面试一份在科尔比女子学校的工作
She's interviewing for a position at Colby Girl School.
搜查令允许我们监视她的普通邮件
The warrant allows us to surveil her snail mail.
她外出的时候帮我个忙
Do me a favor when she's out.
进她的公♥寓♥
Get into her apartment
帮我拿几件她的内衣
and grab some of her underwear for me.
我不能这么做 斯特布勒警探
I can't do that, Detective Stabler.
这有搜查权令的条款
It violates the terms of the warrant.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
一切都还好吧
Everything okay?
没事 我想请赵警探帮忙
Yeah, I just asked Detective Cho to,
做一些有争议的事
do something questionable,
她完全有权拒绝我
and she was fully within her rights to refuse.
谢谢你 警探
Thanks, Detective.
好吧
Okay.
你也许应该再思量下你要她做的事
Maybe you should rethink what you're asking her to do.
你看上去不错 是要去哪
You look good. Where you going?
和丹尼诗的午餐约会
Lunch date with Denise.
今天是我们的周年纪念日
It's our anniversary.
恭喜
Congratulations.
别担心 我会帮你拿条内♥裤♥
Don't worry. Got you on the panties.
最好是粉红色
Pink, ideally.
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
阿雅娜
Ayanna.
我想你还没见过我的新任高级助理吧
I don't believe you've met my new top aide.
卡门·莱利 这位是阿雅娜·贝尔
Carmen Riley, Ayanna Bell.
放心 卡门行事谨慎值得信任
Don't worry, Carmen is discreet and trustworthy.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Likewise.
我们出于什么原因要行事谨慎值得信任呢
Is there a reason we need to be discreet and trustworthy?
抱歉 贝尔警长
Apologies, Sergeant Bell.
你的妻子好心允许我们
Your wife kindly allowed us
占用你们的纪念日午餐一点时间
to co-opt your anniversary lunch for a few moments.
我们很快就会离开
We'll be gone soon.
我的妻子在哪
Where is my wife?
她不想出席这样的场合
She didn't want to be here for this.
她会一直等到我们结束
She's hanging back until we're finished.
请坐
Please, sit.
我们想和你谈谈斯特布勒警探
We want to talk to you about Detective Stabler.
他怎么了
What about him?
他对理查德·惠特利的执念
His obsession with Richard Wheatley.
阿雅娜 州长和我在前不久晚上的
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表