剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
There are plenty of firms out there who would want you.
我得走了
I gotta go.
鲁格·奥尔里克
Rutger Ulrich.
出生于斯德哥尔摩 母亲瑞士人 父亲德国人
Born in Stockholm to a Swiss mother and a German father.
他会说六国语言 以全班第一名
Speaks six languages, graduated top of his class
毕业于伦敦政♥治♥经济学院
at the London School of Economics
和哈佛商学院
and Harvard Business School.
在斯塔尔德银行一路高升
Shot up the ranks at Stalder Bank.
我记得在CNN上看过这个家伙的报道
I remember seeing something about this guy on CNN.
-他的交易是合法的吗 -据美国财政部
- Isn't he legit? - According to this report
金融犯罪执法网的
by the U.S. Department of Treasury's
报道显示
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network,
在他任职期间 斯塔尔德银行有超4亿美元的
over $400 million in transactions during his time at Stalder Bank
交易被内部风控人员标记为
have been flagged by internal compliance officers
潜在的洗钱行为
as possible money laundering.
那就不可能合法了
So much for being legit.
这家伙让组织犯罪变得可行了
This guy makes organized crime possible.
要是没他的货币兑换渠道 这些组织不会存在
Without his currency conversion pipeline, they can't exist.
听着 我听说
Look, the rumors I've heard,
他亲自帮助拉法米勒贩毒家族的资♥金♥周♥转♥
he personally keeps La Familia Cartel afloat.
那地方简直是一条流着黑钱的河
There's a river of dirty money flowing through that place.
他上西区的市内住♥宅♥
His Upper West Side townhouse
就像是...真正为罪犯开放的银行
is, like, a bona fide bank for criminals.
这是一次很冒险的行动
This is a risky operation.
我能给你们列出一长串潜在的问题
I can give you a long list of potential problems.
我明白 但我还是觉得值得一试
Look, I get it, but I still think it's worth it.
我们就能抓获韦伯
We get to take down Webb
和一个全世界最大的洗钱专家
and one of the world's biggest money launderers.
这对我们所有人来说都会是一次成功
That would be a big get for all of us.
好吧
Okay.
鲁格·奥尔里克
Rutger Ulrich.
组织犯罪的诺克斯堡[美国国库黄金存放地]
The Fort Knox for organized crime.
我上楼打个电♥话♥
I'll make a call upstairs.
你们准备好 开始行动吧
You set things in motion. Let's do this.
请周日来以西结浸信会看我们 女士
Please come see us at Ezekiel Baptist on Sunday, ma'am.
就在街区那头
Just down the block.
我们会有志愿者在那里提供热乎的饭菜
We'll have volunteers there serving warm meals
还会发放免费的生活用品
and giving out free supplies.
好的
All right.
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be right back. All right?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
做你让我做的事
What you asked me to do.
你收到了我的短♥信♥吗 我告诉过你我改主意了
Did you get my text? I told you I changed my mind.
不行 太晚了
Nah, it's too late for that.
你已经让一切开始了
You already put things in motion.
一旦他们开始行动 就不会停止
And once they in motion, they stayin' in motion.
-你收到我的钱了吗 -听我说 我不想要
- You got my money? - Look, I don't want it.
我不会再问你第二次
I'm not gonna ask you again.
这些够了吗
Is that enough?
上帝是仁慈的
God is good.
你的车呢
Where's your pride and joy?
在检修 我很需要喝一杯 伙计
Uh, getting detailed. I needed this, man.
我已经很久没喝过酒了 因为...
You know, I haven't been drinking 'cause...
-想要陪着布丽吉特一起戒酒 -不错
- Trying to have solidarity with, uh, Bridget. - Nice of you.
你知道的 她正在哺乳
You know, she's breastfeeding and stuff.
整整两天没喝过酒了 伙计
Two whole days without a drink, man.
我不知道你是如何办到的
I don't know how you're doing it.
感觉怎么样 第六次当父亲了
So how is it? Fatherhood for the sixth time.
很棒 伙计 真的很棒
It's great, man. It really is.
你知道吗
You know?
他们说的是真的 年纪越大越有智慧
It's true what they say, older and wiser.
我该好好检查下脑子
Should have had my head examined
-竟然23岁就生孩子 -是吗
- having a kid at 23. - Right?
但晚上起来喂孩子很辛苦吧
But those late-night feedings gotta be hard, huh?
是的 是布丽吉特很辛苦
Oh, yeah. For Bridget.
我睡在另一间房♥
I'm sleeping in the other room.
你这个人♥渣♥ 伙计
You're a piece of work, my man.
我想和你说件事
So I want to talk to you about something.
你来并不只是为了
You didn't come by just to swap
-交流育儿经对吗 -不是
- child-rearing tips? - Ah, no.
韦伯和我联♥系♥ 给了我们一个任务
So Webb reached out to me with a job for us.
"我们" 他联♥系♥你了吗
For us. He reached out to you?
对 我这不就在尽量让一切
Yeah, and I'm trying to keep everything
开诚布公
above board here.
我不想我们之间
I don't want anything to come between
有什么嫌隙
what we got going on here.
好
Right.
那我们之间是什么情况
And what do we got going on here?
弗兰克 你是老大 你说了算
Frank, it's your show. You call the shots.
他和你联♥系♥ 而不是你和他联♥系♥的吗
He reached out to you, not the other way around?
你猜怎么 别听我一面之词
I tell you what, don't take my word for it.
你自己给他打电♥话♥
Why don't you just call him yourself.
我就问问
I'm just asking.
对 我知道你就问问
No, I know what you're asking.
另外 对我来说谁联♥系♥谁
And by the way, it doesn't matter to me
根本不重要 明白吗
who reached out to who, okay?
核心是赚钱 弗兰克
It's about making money, Frank.
对吧
Right?
好吧 什么任务
Right. What's the job?
他被抢了
He got robbed.
他觉得自己被抢的现金
He thinks his cash is in the hands
在一个叫奥尔里克的洗钱人手里
of, uh, this money launderer by the name of Ulrich.
我们的好处是什么
What's in it for us?
韦伯只想要他的现金
Well, Webb wants his cash back.
除此之外的钱都是我们的
Everything on the top is ours.
我的想法 这事太危险
My two cents, it's too risky.
谁知道那里到底有多少钱
You know, who knows how much is actually there.
这个结果未知的活 需要做的却很多
It's a lot of work for an unknown result.
韦伯是可能会不爽
I mean, Webb's gonna bristle a bit,
但实在不行 他还能派马西杀人帮去袭击那地方
but in the end, he'll just send his MKs to hit the place.
确实 但多出的钱都归我们吗
Right, but we split everything on top?
他是那么说的
That's what he said.
那可是很大一笔了 伙计
That could be a huge haul, man.
奥尔里克那样的人 是大鱼
A guy like Ulrich, huge.
对
Yeah.
那我们就去抢了那个瑞典混♥蛋♥吧
Let's go rob the Swedish prick.
就当做笔投资
Consider it an investment.
你们有钱人不是总说
You know, don't you rich folks always say
要先花钱再赚钱吗
you gotta spend money to make money?
我这不是赚钱 是要回自己的钱
I'm not making any money. I'm just getting my money back.
那倒也是
Well, that's true.
听着 我说的你也都明白
Look, I'm not telling you anything you don't know,
但是想进奥尔里克的地盘
but gaining access to Ulrich's place
可不是小事 这不是那种你给马西杀人帮派的
is no small feat. This is not a smash and grab
简简单单打♥砸♥抢♥的任务
that you're just gonna give to one of your MK people.
并无对你不敬之意
And that's no disrespect to you.
但这是你找我和弗兰克的原因
It's why you called me and Frank.
是我找你的原因
That's why I called you.
好吧
Okay.
那大概数额是多少 你需要多少钱
So what are we talking? How much you need?
一百万
$1 million.
你要让他觉得值得一做才行
You gotta make it worth his while.
想要拿回你的钱吗
You want your money?
这是我们进门的门票
That's gonna get us in.
测试 测试
Check, check.
没问题吧
Good?
-无线网呢 -没问题
- Wi-Fi? - Not a problem.
有什么可以帮您
Can I help you?
我们是来见奥尔里克先生的
Yeah, we're here to see Mr. Ulrich.
-你们是什么人 -新客户
- Who the hell are you? - New clients.
我没听说有什么新客户
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表