剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
二十岁出头 编发
early 20s with dreads.
好 我给你发照片
Okay, you got a picture coming.
没错 就是她
You got it. That's her.
诺娃
Nova?
我知道你失去了很在乎的一个人
I know you lost someone you cared about.
她叫潘妲
Her name was Penda.
你根本不知道你叫什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我知道失去心爱之人的感受
I know what it's like to lose someone I loved.
听着 我想找到那个
Listen, I want to find the person
-把她从你身边带走的人 -省省吧
- who took her away from you. - Save it, lady.
你以为我真的信你在乎我
You think I really believe you care about me?
在乎我的损失
About my loss?
你只想让我帮你抓住坏人呢
You just want me to help you catch the bad guys.
在你的带子上多加一颗星
Put another notch on your belt.
我想让那个人坐牢
I want to put that person behind bars.
听着 这不能让潘妲起死回生
Look, it's not going to bring Penda back,
但能伸张些正义
but it will bring some justice.
我不需要你帮助
I don't need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Well, I need your help.
我需要知道是谁扣下了扳机
I need to know who pulled that trigger.
我不是叛徒
I'm not a snitch.
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
如果你改变心意就打给我
You call me if you change your mind.
我要跟你谈谈
Hey, I want a word with you.
你说吧
Have your word.
你应该做好会发生偷袭的准备
You should've been prepared for that hit.
你烧了黑♥手♥党♥的窝藏点
You don't burn down a mafia stash house
意大利人肯定会反击
and not expect the Italians to retaliate.
我打进了科斯塔组织 如果他们要暗♥杀♥谁
I'm inside the K-O, so if they put a hit out on somebody,
我会告诉我的警长
I flag it for my sergeant.
如果我觉得要受到偷袭
If I think we're about to get hit,
我会尽全力确保
I make sure, the best I can,
无辜的路人不受到牵连
that innocent bystanders don't get hurt.
至于那些意大利人 谢谢
Now, as far as the Italians go--thanks.
我不知道他们什么时候会行动
I have no idea when they're going to make a move.
这也印证了我之前的观点
Which goes to the point I was making earlier.
我们打进了科斯塔组织
We're inside the K-O.
我们知道他们什么时候行动
We know when they're going to make a move.
我们不知道的是
What we don't know is
马西杀人帮内部发生的事
what's happening inside the Marcy Killers.
你以为我不知道吗
You don't think I know this?
我警告过你那个女孩 你陷得太深了
I warned you about that girl. You were getting too close.
我爱她 好吗
I loved her, all right?
那不是工作的一部分
That was not part of the job.
怎么回事 告诉我
What's going on? Tell me now.
她替我工作
She works for me.
我们应该合作
We're supposed to be working together.
你用什么道理都说不通为什么不告诉我
There is no world where it is cool that you didn't tell me.
-别生气 -别生气
- Dial it back. - Dial it back?
我们是联合特遣队
We are a joint task force.
你是说我没权利知道
Are you telling me I don't have a right
还有一个卧底吗
to know that there is another plant?
诺娃已经深入组织很长时间了
Nova has been in deep cover for a long time.
严格的按需知密
Strictly need to know.
当有人中枪后就成了"按需知密"了
Oh, it becomes "need to know" when someone gets shot.
诺娃和布鲁斯特每天都会联♥系♥
Nova and Brewster have daily check ins.
他们有很严密 完善的系统
They have a very tight, well-honed system.
他没告诉你的原因是
The reason he didn't tell you--
是因为你不能保证自己的卧底活着
Is because you couldn't keep your own UC alive.
-更别提莫拉莱斯了 -你敢
- Not to mention Morales. - Don't you--
过去几个月你的所有行动都混乱不堪
Your whole deal has been chaotic these past few months.
我为什么要把我的人交给你
Why would I put my people in your hands?
因为我们要彼此信任
Because we're supposed to trust one another.
我们把所有消息都说了
We laid everything out there.
我不能跟无法信任的人合作
Can't work with somebody I can't trust.
-你要去哪 警长 -严格的按需知密
- Where are you going, Serg-- - Strictly need to know.
我们真的要去泽西吗
We really gotta go all the way to Jersey?
那是南安博伊
It's South Amboy.
离斯塔顿岛只有一步之遥
It's, like, a step away from Staten Island.
妈的
Shoot.
我们去那么远 能听懂他们的话吗
We even gonna understand them all the away out there?
再说一遍 我就把你打得
Say that again, I hit you so hard
脑袋上下颠倒 让你都听不懂自己说话
upside the head you won't understand yourself.
我们是受意大利人的邀请
We're invited as guests of the Italians.
那我们要带长枪吗
So we bringing the long guns, yeah?
不不 今天没人开枪
No, no. Nobody is shooting nobody.
他只想商量我们今后一起管理街道
He just wants to discuss what it's going to look like
会是什么情况
with us running the streets.
那我们就只是谈谈
So, um, we're just gonna talk?
要是你想就把手♥枪♥带上
You can bring the handgun if you like.
我不希望再有人死了
I don't want more people to die
就像昨晚的那个女孩
like that girl from last night.
她有名字
She had a name.
她不只是个路人 她有名字
She wasn't just some girl. She had a name.
-她叫潘妲 -好了好了 别上火
- Her name was Penda. - All right, all right, cool it.
放松 冷静点 放松
Take it easy. It's cool. Take it easy.
莫尼格警督只是说他认为我们
Lieutenant Moennig is saying that he thinks we could
互相多多交流都能从中受益
all benefit from a little bit more communication.
是我发的
That was me.
阿尔巴尼亚人要出发了
The Albanians are heading somewhere.
我从街头监控看到一袋枪
I spotted a duffle of guns on the pole cam.
我出发了
I'm rollin'.
出门小心点
Be safe out there.
只是弗加蒂和一些密友
You see, just Frugatti and a few personal friends.
索诺马克斯便利店
-约翰 -你好吗 马里奥
- John. - How you doing, Mario?
我想知道要花多少钱
I want to know how much this is going to cost
才能让这个麻烦消失
to make this problem go away.
你没办法花钱消灾了
There's no buying your way out of this.
这地方现在归我们了 不需要你们了
We own this town now. There's no need for you.
我们还有斯帕克斯区 扑克街
We still got Sparks, the poker halls,
索诺马克斯便利店 熟食彩票
-杰克逊街上的店 -那些是我们的了
- the shops on Jackson Street-- - Those are ours now.
所有店
All of them.
那些我不能让给你 科斯塔
Yeah, I can't let you do that, Kosta.
工作了这么多年的心血
Worked too hard for too many years.
如果我拱手让给你就对不起
Won't be worth the pain of my slipped disc
我的椎间盘突出 还为了什么
if I just let it all go. And for what?
我有颈椎病
I got a herniated neck.
你也别无选择了 马里奥
And you're out of options, Mario.
是吗
Is that so?
你可以大大方方地给我
You could let it go gracefully.
也可以留下疤痕
You could leave claw marks.
从昨天起 我们接过了那些行动
As of yesterday, we're taking over those operations.
只带手♥枪♥ 对吧
Just the hand guns, huh?
好吧
All right--
不再协商
No more negotiation.
禁止吸烟
我们管这叫僵局
This is what we call an impasse,
而这就是解决方法 就在我手里
and this is the solution, right in my hands.
现在回到你们车里 然后回家
Now, get in your cars and go home
不然就留下等着下地狱 我不在乎
or stay and go to hell. I don't care.
我这有油罐车 里面都灌满了
I got that tanker. I got them pumps.
带上你们 带上我们
Take you, take us,
把整个街坊邻居都炸飞
take the whole damn neighborhood with us.
我无所谓
Doesn't matter to me.
你们选
Your choice.
你想吃意大利菜吗
Are you feeling like Italian?
好
Yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
喂 这张桌子 这边的桌子
Hey, yo, this table. This table over here.
雷吉 雷吉 雷吉 你拿着
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表