剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Soon.
赶紧睡美容觉吧 虽然你用不上
Get some beauty sleep-- not that you need it.
婕特
Jet, hey.
你大概应该邀请我进去
You probably should invite me in.
你说得对
Yeah, you're probably right.
家里乱成了一团 但进来吧
It's kind of a wreck, but yeah, come on.
没错
Oh, yeah.
老哥
Dude.
你可挺会玩啊
You know how to party.
我的声名在外
That's my reputation.
但这不是因为派对造成的
This wasn't exactly a social gathering, though.
我能看出来
Yeah, I can see that.
什么事
What's up?
我回家时会经过这里 所以就想来这
You're on my way home, so I thought I'd stop by
亲自告诉你这个消息
and give you the news in person.
-弹道吗 -对
- Ballistics? - Yup.
她查了你在树里找到的子弹
She ran the slug that you found in that tree.
跟四十年前你父亲在枪案中
It matches the slug they pulled out of your father's leg
腿部中弹的那个一样
in that shooting 40 years ago.
这些子弹来自于同一把枪
Those slugs came from the same gun...
枪属于我父亲的搭档 加斯·汉森
that was owned by my father's partner, Gus Hanson.
所以你父亲被搭档开枪打了吗
So your father was shot by his partner?
对 为了掩盖一次不正当开枪
Yeah-- to cover up a dirty shooting.
真遗憾
Sorry.
没事 是我想要知道
It's okay. I asked for information.
你替我找出真♥相♥ 谢谢
You got it for me. I appreciate it.
依然很遗憾
I'm still sorry.
-你需要人帮忙收拾屋子吗 -不用 我能行
- Want some help cleaning up? - No, I got it.
我能行
I got it.
不 你不行
No, you don't.
但谢谢你不用我打扫
But thank you for letting me off the hook.
晚安 婕特
Good night, Jet.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表