剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Are you kidding?
你就是我梦中的变♥态♥女郎
You're the pervert of my dreams.
他们今早日出时找到了
They dredged up Angela Wheatley's body
安吉拉·惠特利的尸体
this morning at sunrise.
那惠特利呢
And Wheatley's?
没人认为他能在这场车祸中幸存
Nobody thinks it's remotely possible he could still be alive--
但他们没找到尸体
But they didn't find the body?
布鲁斯特给我来电了
I heard from Brewster.
看上去他们向政♥治♥压力低头了
Looks like they're bowing to political pressure.
局里会开展与理查德·惠特利相关的
There's going to be a department investigation
针对你行为的部门调查
and charges for your actions in relation to Richard Wheatley.
别笑 埃利奥特 这是认真的
Don't laugh, Elliot. This is serious.
这么可笑 我很难忍♥住
Difficult not to when it's so damn laughable.
再来一轮
Let's go another round, please.
这次我请
That one's on me.
给我一杯跟他一样的
And I'll have what he's having.
我就知道能在这找到你
Thought I'd find you here.
弗兰克·唐纳利
Frank Donnelly.
我知道你是谁 我记得你
I know who the hell you are, I remember you.
当然 我记得你老爸
Of course-- I remember your pops.
-是吗 -当然
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我们的爸爸 他们就像...
Yeah, our dads, they were like...
-就像兄弟 -确实
- They were brothers. - Yeah, they were.
上次我见到你大概是...
Last time I saw you has gotta be....
-那次烧烤 -对 15年前吗
- That barbecue. - Right, like 15 years ago?
-20年前 -不会吧
- 20. - No.
就是
Oh, yeah.
20年
20 years...
你进来如何 老兄
How you been, man?
挺好 挺好
I've been good, I've been good.
你好吗
How you doing?
有起有落
You know. Ups and downs.
-嗯 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我前两天跟本森队长聊天
I was talking to Captain Benson the other day
说到了你
and your name came up.
听她的描述 你现在非常需要
From the sound of it, you could use a brother
一位支持你的兄弟
who's got your back right about now.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表