剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
So what do we do?
很简单
That's easy.
付钱给他们
We pay them.
假设我们能在
Assuming we can even get the money
他们给的时间内弄到这么多钱 为什么
in the time that they're giving us, why?
囚犯和狱警的数量比是十比一
Inmates outnumber guards ten to one.
我觉得你不会希望
I don't think you want
自己手上有这种量级的案件
an incident of that scale on your hands.
斯特布勒警探不久前才跟我谈过
Detective Stabler spoke to me not long ago
我的专有货币
about my proprietary coin.
没错
That's right,
那个只有你女儿黛娜能接触到的货币
the one that your daughter Dana only has access to.
加密货币交易需要第三方服务机构
Cryptocurrency transactions need a third party service
把货币转为美元
to convert money back into U.S. dollars,
或其他国际货币
or any other global currency,
然后把钱转到银行账户
then transfer that money into a bank account
他们才能从中取钱
they can draw from.
我的货币包含地理位置记号♥
My coin contains a geotag
只要对方换钱并存取
that can trigger an alert
无论在地球上哪里 都能触发警报
when it's converted and deposited anywhere on the planet.
那你的意思是
So you're saying?
我来付赎金
Let me pay them.
你的资产被没收了
Your assets are in forfeiture.
50万算不上什么资产
Well, $500,000 doesn't rise to the level of assets.
我还是凑得出来的
I think I can scrape it together.
能把手♥机♥给我吗
May I have my phone?
所有追踪功能都被关闭了
All the tracking features have been disabled
所以别痴心妄想定位了
so don't even think about dropping a pin.
转账页面
搞定
Done.
赎金已付
The ransom's paid.
我们多久才能知道这招奏效了
How long before we know if it worked?
取决于他们
It's up to them.
可能几天 几小时 几分钟
Could take days, hours, minutes.
收到转账
看来这次 他们已经拿到钱了
In this case, they've already accessed the money.
-我需要地理记号♥... -刚发给你了
- I'll need the geotag... - Just sent it to you.
信息
Information.
取现八百美金
纽约市皇后区
我的天哪
Holy Cooter Brown.
有人刚在皇后区的ATM机上
Someone just withdrew $800 of the ransom money
取了800美元赎金
from an ATM in Queens.
这跟俄♥罗♥斯♥的萨拉多夫有什么关系呢
Where is that in relation to Saratov, Russia?
从ATM那追踪嫌犯到这里
Tracked the suspect from the ATM.
他在屋里
He's inside the house.
我有逮捕令
I have the warrant.
这一片都安全了吗
Is the block secured?
有人开枪 有人开枪
Shots fired! Shots fired!
所有人找掩护
Everybody take cover!
中心 有人开枪
Central, shots fired.
威奇塔车道1365号♥
1365 Wichita Drive.
我重复 有人开枪
I repeat, shots fired--
后面派人了吗
Anyone stationed in back?
我们走
Let's go.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Don't move.
不许动
Don't move.
黑客名叫卡洛斯·马丁内斯
The hacker's name is Carlos Martinez.
他不是幕后主谋
He's no mastermind.
他是牙医办公室的账单负责人
He worked billing at a dentist office.
监狱的黑客行动是从他电脑上开始的
The prison hack originated from his computer,
但他只是照着模板输入
but he was just following a template.
被一段计算机暗码雇佣
Hired by a computerized cypher,
用比特币交易
paid in Bitcoin,
他声称不知道写模板的人是谁
claims not to know who created the template.
应该不是麦克莱恩
It's unlikely it was McClane.
黑客发生时我们知道他在哪里
We know exactly where he was at the time of the hack,
而且他无法接触电脑
and he's had no computer access.
谁刚付了赎金
Who just paid the ransom?
谁刚因为帮助联调局抓住马丁内斯
Who just got a commendation from the FBI
而得到嘉奖
for helping them nail Martinez?
惠特利
Wheatley.
你觉得惠特利雇了马丁内斯
You think Wheatley hired Martinez
然后又出♥卖♥♥♥了他吗
then sold him out?
这人会自己点火 然后为扑灭火而揽功
Man starts fire to take credit for putting it out.
你可以把头罩摘下来了
You can take the hood off now.
怎样
Well.
你觉得如何 朋友
What do you think, my friend?
我是不是兑现承诺了
Did I make good on my word or what?
是的 谢了
You did. Kudos.
这个菜谱
Now this is a recipe
是我以前在老家向祖母学的
I learned from my grandmother back in the old country.
那不勒斯
Napoli.
很不错
Molto bene.
我选了一款简单的布鲁内洛迪蒙塔尔西尼红酒
I chose a simple Brunello di Montalcini.
塞巴斯蒂安 这是安吉拉
Sebastian, this is Angela,
我妻子
my wife.
前妻
Ex-wife.
安吉拉 这位是
Angela, this is--
你喜欢别人怎么称呼
what do you prefer?
塞巴斯蒂安 康斯坦丁
Sebastian? Constantine?
叫我塞巴斯蒂安就行
Sebastian's fine.
幸会
It's an honor.
久仰大名
I've heard much about you.
我跟你说过吗
Did I tell you
塞巴斯蒂安和我认识于...
how Sebastian and I met on a--
你从大都会监狱
On a prison transfer bus
转到雷克斯监狱岛的运送车上
on your way from MCC to Rikers,
-你记得 -对
- You remembered. - yes.
你的前夫说
Your ex-husband said
他计划帮我越狱
that he had a plan to bust me out of prison.
我以为他疯了
I thought he was crazy.
理查德有很多特质
Richard's many things.
但他绝对不疯
But he's not crazy.
不过这不都是我的功劳
But I can't take all the credit.
我用了你自己的
I lifted some of the code
一些代码
written by the man himself
完成了这次黑客
to accomplish the hack.
我真希望自己能看到当监狱门打开时
I wish I could have seen the look on your face
你脸上的表情
when those cell doors started popping open.
接下去怎么办
So what happens next?
首先 我们吃饭
First, we eat.
然后我们谈谈
Then we talk.
你今晚可以住在这里 但之后
You can stay here tonight, but after that,
我们需要让你居无定所一阵
we're gonna have to keep you on the move for a while.
现在你是美国最大的通缉犯
Right now, you are the most wanted man in America.
黑暗之神
Chernobog.
是这么念的吗
Is that how you pronounce it?
差不多
Close enough.
是他点的火
Man starts fire.
我会证明的
I'm gonna prove it.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表