剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
也许他就要说细节了
Maybe he'll start getting more specific.
政♥府♥ 法庭 银行 医疗机构
Government, the courts, banks, healthcare,
和执法机关
and law enforcement.
麦克莱恩的视频画面外还有一个声音
There's a sound off-camera on McClane's video.
把音频发给婕特 也许她能分离出那个声音
Get the audio to Jet, maybe she can isolate it.
马上处理
On it.
今天 我们要还击
Today, we strike back.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
这是我们的时刻 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
This is our moment, brothers and sisters.
我知道你们有人感到害怕 用这情绪武装自己
I know some of you are scared. Use it to fuel you.
我们同舟共济
We're all in this together.
你们一直都信任我
You have trusted in me thus far.
我也不会将你们引入迷途
I will not lead you astray.
就是现在 我的同志们 审判就在前方
The time is now, my comrades. The reckoning is upon us.
我们会在另一边再见
We'll meet again on the other side.
对
Yeah.
-是的 -谢谢麦克莱恩兄弟
- Yeah! - Thank you, Brother McClane!
对
Yeah!
致敬麦克莱恩兄弟
Brother McClane!
向应许之地前进
To the Promised Land!
向应许之地前进
To the promised Land!
向应许之地前进
To the Promised Land!
在每人的椅子下面 有一张卡
Under your chairs, there's a card.
它代表了你们的分组
That card designates your team.
不要脱离你的小组
Do not stray from your team.
这肯定就是指攻击小组了
Those must be the attacks groups.
-跟住组织者 -强调一遍 不要脱离你的小组
- Stay close to the leader. - I repeat, do not stray from your team.
数字小的卡片负责假消息
Low numbers are misinformation.
数字大小中等的卡片负责渎职
Mid numbers, misconduct.
面值十以上和花牌
Tens and face cards,
去装卸码头等进一步指示
meet at the loading dock for further instructions.
-大家明白了吗 -是的
- Are we clear? - Yes!
今天真走运
My lucky day.
就是他吗
This him?
斯特布勒 现在是什么情况
Stabler, what's going on right now?
对 就是他 撩女孩的这个
Yeah, the one that was flirting with the girl.
你在说什么 什么女孩
What are you talking about? What girl?
我看到他摸人家手 一脸饥渴的样子
I saw him touch her hand. Looking all hot for her.
-你以为这是什么地方 相亲派对吗 -没有
- What do you think, this is some kind of singles mixer? - No.
-你到底来干什么的 -慢着 慢着
- What are you doing here? - Hold on, hold on.
我来的原因和你一样
I'm here for the same reason you are.
而且我还有人给我证明
In fact, I got someone who'll vouch for me.
我才不管谁证明 除非是塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩
I don't give a damn unless it's Sebastian McClane himself.
倒没那么厉害 但我说的是玛拉基
Well, it's not as good as that, but Malachi.
完全是胡扯
That's a load of bull.
不 就是玛拉基能给我证明
No, I got Malachi.
把手♥机♥放下
Put the phone away.
你就不该带手♥机♥过来
You're not supposed to have that.
他给我的 也是他告诉我这场会
He gave it to me! He told me about the meeting.
这是我联♥系♥他的唯一方法
This is the only way I can get ahold of him.
玛拉基兄弟是位老炮 来无影去无踪
Brother Malachi is an OG. Phantom in the wind.
没人认识他 也没人知道他在哪
Nobody knows him and nobody knows where he is.
可是我知道
Well, I do.
斯特布勒警探
贝尔怎么说 你就照做
Just do what Bell told you to do.
好 我明白
Yeah. I got this.
什么事
Yo, what do you want?
听我说 玛拉基 我需要你给我证明一下
Look, Malachi, I need you to vouch for me.
-别烦我 -等一下
- Go to hell, man. - Wait a minute.
听我说 这些家伙是来真的
Hey, look, look, these guys mean business.
告诉他们你认识我
Just tell them that you know me.
玛拉基兄弟
Brother Malachi,
如果你现在可以去世界上的任何地方
if you could be anywhere in the world right now,
你会去哪
where would you be?
向应许之地更进一步
One step closer to the Promised Land.
玛拉基兄弟
Brother Malachi,
去年五月份在柏林举办的
which programming language did you use
夺旗竞赛中你用的是什么编程语言
in the Capture the Flag coding contest last May in Berlin,
Python还是C#
Python or C#?
你确定
Seriously?
我不用那种垃圾 我是写壳代码的人
I don't use that trash. I'm a shellcode guy.
还有 那不是在柏林 是在杜塞尔多夫
Also, it wasn't Berlin. It was Dusseldorf.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
兄弟 多谢了
Hey man, thanks a lot.
听着 鲍尔迪
Listen, Baldy.
不要再在我兄弟面前让我难堪
Don't ever embarrass me in front of my brothers again.
我会人肉你全家
I'll dox your entire family.
他会因为那句话揍我的 对吧
He's gonna kick my ass for that, isn't he?
绝对会
Definitely.
你带家伙什了吗
You carrying?
对 大家不都是吗
Yeah. Isn't everyone?
很好
Nice.
很好
Nice.
谢了
Thanks.
一切就绪 兄弟们 罐子装满了
Everything's ready, Brother. Tank's full.
应该引起一场大爆♥炸♥
Should make for a hell of a blast.
可以
Nice.
五支小队都已部署到位
All five bands are deployed.
79号♥大街
五枚汽车炸♥弹♥遍布在
Five car bombs in five
城市里五个目前尚不清楚的地点
as of yet unidentified locations throughout the city.
情报部已派部队前往所有我们认为
Intel has units heading to any federal building
可能是麦克莱恩说的五大支柱的联邦大楼
we consider likely to be one of McClane's five pillars.
你现在要去哪
Where are you heading right now?
华尔街 我目前只知道这么多
Towards Wall Street. That's all I know right now.
我在跟踪斯特布勒的GPS以防信♥号♥♥丢失
I'm tracking Stabler's GPS just in case I lose 'em.
好的 赵和马尔多纳多已经出发了
Okay, well, Cho and Maldonado are on their way.
拆弹部队 紧急勤务部队
Bomb squad, ESU,
消防部队 联合反恐部队
Arson, Joint Terrorism
全部被派遣至你的目的地与你汇合
have all been deployed to meet you wherever you land.
-纽约警局在超负荷工作 -没错
- NYPD is spread thin. - Yeah.
很不幸 许多报♥警♥电♥话♥今天都接不成了
Unfortunately, a lot of 911 calls are gonna go unanswered today.
外面是一片混乱
It's totally chaotic out there.
-真是名副其实 -什么
- True to his name. - What is?
贝德兰[混沌]计划
Project Bedlam.
马歇尔法♥院♥ 是吧
Marshall Courthouse, huh?
路上堵得很 到处都是警♥察♥
The streets are jammed. Cops everywhere.
-他们像是知道了 -闭嘴
- It's almost like they know. - Stop talking.
没事吧
You okay?
根据建筑图纸
According to schematics,
在这能造成最大的破坏
this spot should do the most damage.
运气好的话 甚至能把整栋楼炸掉
Might even get lucky and take the whole thing down.
刑事法♥院♥大楼
紧急勤务部队应该快到了
ESU should be right behind.
-只有紧急勤务部队 -暂时是的
- Just ESU? - For now. Yeah.
他们的计划是什么
What's their plan?
炸毁联邦大楼吗 为什么
Bomb Federal Plaza? Why?
还不清楚
Not sure yet.
我们知道的是 他们分头行事
What we know, it's divide and conquer.
一半的人负责踩点 其他人安装炸♥弹♥
Half of them run point, the others rig the explosives.
通讯丢失前我只了解到这么多
That's all I could get before I lost comms.
-斯特布勒在里面 -当卧底
- Stabler's in there? - Embedded.
立即疏散这座大楼
I want this building evacuated ASAP,
要尽可能的谨慎
discreetly as possible.
我们没时间等紧急勤务小组了
We don't have time to wait for ESU.
-收到 -时间紧迫 行动起来
- Copy that. - All right. Time is of the essence, move.
我留下来安装炸♥弹♥
I can stay to rig it.
行啊
Yeah, right.
你猜玛拉基为什么会让我来
Why do you think Malachi wanted me here?
我是陆战队员 服役于在坎大哈的第24军
I'm a marine. 24th in Kandahar.
我是排雷兵
I'm a minesweeper.
我还以为他们会用机器人
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表