剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
但我知道他计划着...
But I know he was planning on--
我建议你闭嘴 小女孩
I suggest you hold your tongue, young lady...
从现在起
Since right now,
你坐在热板凳上了
you're not on the hotseat.
我今天接到了一通有趣的电♥话♥
I got an interesting phone call today.
谁打的
From who?
里昂·基尔布莱德议员
Congressman Leon Kilbride.
里昂·基尔布莱德议员 他想干什么
Congressman Leon Kilbride? What'd he want?
谈谈关于达蒙诉纽约警局的案子
To talk about Damon's lawsuit against the NYPD.
他一直在关注吗 疯了吧
He's been following it? That's crazy.
他想见见我们
He, wants to meet us.
我们
Us?
她知道我跟警♥察♥结婚了
Well, he knows I'm married to a police officer,
他觉得这或许是个好机会
and he thinks this might be a good opportunity
重塑关于警♥察♥不当行为的舆♥论♥
to reframe the conversation around police misconduct.
天呐 我都知道接下去会怎样了
Lord, I can see where this is going already.
他是好人 阿雅娜
He's one of the good ones, Ayanna.
他这辈子都在为此奋战
He's been in the fight his whole life.
听着 我尊敬他
Look, I respect the man,
但我不想被人当作棋子
but I do not want to be used as a pawn
只为求自己的政♥治♥仕途
for someone's political ambition.
我想见他
I want to meet him.
我们之后再谈 我马上回来
We'll talk about this later. I'll be right back.
斯特布勒 你有什么信息
Stabler, what you got for me?
对 确认了
Yeah. Confirmed.
马西杀人帮在街头
The Marcy Killers are on the streets
兜售从科斯塔组织那里偷来的可♥卡♥因♥
dealing the Kosta Organization's stolen cocaine.
那阿尔巴尼亚人打算怎么办
So what are the Albanians gonna do about it?
他们脾气差
Well, they got short tempers,
还有军用武器
military grade weapons,
所以他们要开战了
so they're going to war.
我们需要采取更加实际的措施
We need to take a more realistic approach.
纽约警局
我们要不惜代价避免街头交火
We need to avert a street war at all costs.
我不这么看
I see it differently.
让他们自相残杀
Let them kill one another
好帮我们节省时间和麻烦
and save us the time and trouble.
不管不顾平民伤亡吗
Regardless of civilian casualties?
他们来我们的港口
They come into our harbor,
偷走我们家族的货
and they stole from our family.
所以你建议让我们双方的行动都泡汤吗
So you're proposing that we blow up both of our operations?
不 我是说我们的职责
No, I'm proposing that it's our job
在乎保护无辜市民的生命
to protect the lives of innocent civilians
那些有可能在交火中受伤的人
that could get gunned down in the crossfire.
他们得学会我们的文化
They will learn about our culture.
-对 -关于贝煞
- Yeah. - About Besa!
对
Yeah!
你别忘了市长和警♥察♥局长
And I will point out that the mayor and the police commissioner
都向公众发誓我们要这么做
made a pledge to the public that we do just that.
贝尔警长 布鲁斯特警长
Sergeant Bell, Sergeant Brewster,
别吵了
that's enough.
贝尔警长说得对
Sergeant Bell is right.
我们不想让街头爆发战争
We don't want an all-out war on the streets.
而你们俩要联手合作
And the two of you are gonna work together
确保不会发生这种事
to make sure that doesn't happen.
合作 怎么合作
Work together, how?
联合特遣队
A joint task force.
什么
What?
谁来负责
Who's in charge?
你们俩
Both of you.
联合指挥官
Co-commanders.
如果你跟我们一起
If you are with us...
就是我们的一员
You are with us.
[阿尔巴尼亚语]
警♥察♥支援组已就位
PSU is in position.
该死
Damn.
阿尔巴尼亚人已经离开大楼里
Albanians have left the building.
熟食杂货店
科斯塔组织正在路上
KO is on their way.
各就各位
Everybody, take your places.
我们在路上
We are en route.
怎么了
What's happening?
阿尔比取消了
Albi's calling it off.
阿尔比
行动取消 今晚见
吃点东西吧
Eat a little something.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
你为什么取消行动
So why did you call off the hit?
坐好了
Sit tight.
这杯敬我的大女儿结婚
Here's to my oldest daughter getting married.
祝贺
Gezuar.
你们看到她手指上的大钻戒吗
You guys see that bling on her finger?
四万美金
$40,000.
她未婚夫得杀多少意大利人
How many Italians her fiance gonna have to kill
才能还我这些钱
to pay me back for that, huh?
下一步我得把萝嫁出去
Next I gotta get Ro hitched.
她现在说生日想要兰博基尼呢
You know, she's pushing for a Lamborghini for her birthday.
这些姑娘 她们什么都想要
I mean, these girls, they want it all.
那乔姿呢
What about Jozi?
什么 乔姿怎么了
What? What about Jozi?
她想要什么
Well, what does she want?
什么都不想要 除了希望我健康幸福
Well, nothing except for me to be healthy and happy.
兄弟们 如果你们有女儿
Boys, if you have daughters,
祝你们都有乔姿一样的女儿
may you all have a daughter like Jozi.
那是谁
Who is that?
艾迪 雷吉的朋友
That's Eddie. Reggie's friend.
对 那是我的人 艾迪·艾什斯
Yeah. That's my boy. Eddie Ashes.
他很厉害 前科罪犯
He's good. He's an ex-con.
-真不错 -对
- Well, good for him. - Yeah.
不如你给我拿杯酒吧
Why don't you get me a drink?
阿尔比叔叔
Uncle Albi!
乔姿
Hey, Joz.
雷吉
Hi, Reggie.
老妈
Ma.
你好吗 艾迪
How's it going, Eddie?
我还以为离开芝加哥时
I thought I left my bartending days back in Chicago
就不用做酒保了
when I left there.
你能来这很幸运
Well, you're lucky to be here.
他们一般不让外人进科斯塔的房♥子
You know, they don't have a lot of outsiders at Kosta's house.
很意外阿尔比邀请了你
Surprised Albi asked you.
-那就是约翰·科斯塔吗 -对
- So that's Jon Kosta, huh? - Yeah.
他想让你给他调杯酒
He wants you to make him a drink.
是吗 他喝什么
Yeah? What's he drink?
我哪知道 你是酒保
I don't know. You're the bartender.
雷吉
Reggie.
你那个留着性感胡子的朋友是谁
Who's your friend over there with the sexy buns?
真的吗 性感胡子
Really? Sexy buns?
好吧
Okay.
她说他的咖啡渣都是不幸
She says his coffee grounds are full of misfortune,
所以别靠近
so stay away.
而我认为你满嘴胡话
And I think that you're full of crap,
但我爱你
but I love you.
我们的客人来了
Our guests have arrived.
客人
Guests?
我想这是你的
I believe this belongs to you.
丢的那一块呢
Where's the missing brick?
如果我们之间一切顺利 我就都还给你
If things go well between us, I'll make you whole.
什么叫一切顺利
What does that mean, if things go well?
偷你货的这件事
The theft of your product was not orchestrated
不是马西帮的意思
by the Marcy Corporation.
真的吗
Is that right?
那怎么是你把我的东西送回来
Well, then how come it gets dropped off on my couch by you?
码头边的抢劫
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表