剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Inside your head.
去我的办公室
My office.
你不能这样办事
That's not how it works, Elliot.
你知道的
You know that.
我妻子凶案的日期
The date of my wife's murder.
我知道 我明白
I know. I get it.
但你让惠特利击败你了
But you are letting Wheatley get the better of you.
你知道我看到了他
You know I saw him.
他就站在那里 在麦克莱恩身旁
He was standing there, right next to McClane.
这不是关键
That's not the issue.
我知道你说的是实话
I know you're telling the truth.
但我不能为了支持你的说法而撒谎
But I can't lie to back you up.
我们中得有一人无可指摘
One of us has got to be unimpeachable.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你是让我先不管这案子吗
You're telling me to stand down?
暂时
For now.
面对科斯塔组织 我从来没退缩
The Kosta Organization, I never stood down.
然后我给了你什么 七项起诉
What did I give you? Seven indictments.
这已经不是我能管的了
It's out of my hands.
布鲁斯特来找过我
Brewster came to see me.
阿雅娜 拜托别这样
Ayanna, please don't do this.
我没有选择
I don't have a choice.
这正是惠特利想要的
This is exactly what Wheatley wants.
行 我做精神评估
Okay, I'll take the psych eval.
只是...你得帮我争取点时间
Just--you gotta buy me some time.
找到他了
We have him.
麦克莱恩 找到麦克莱恩了
McClane. We have McClane.
他打来电♥话♥
He called in.
要找你
He's asking for you.
塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩 你在哪
Sebastian McClane. Where are you?
别管这些
Never mind.
我有礼物给你
I have a gift for you.
你有礼物给我
You have a gift for me?
理查德·惠特利被绑起来放在盘上
Richard Wheatley trussed up on a platter.
你信这个吗
You buyin' this?
我们有其他选择吗
Do we have an option?
我不太确定你说的是什么意思
I'm not quite sure I know what that means.
你是说你会把惠特利给我送来吗
Are you saying that you'll deliver Wheatley to me?
立即定位他的电♥话♥
Triangulating his call now.
我进行的每一笔交易
Every transaction I made,
都留下电子面包屑
I left behind a trail of digital dust.
随意代码 电子指纹 签名
Random code, digital fingerprints, signature.
无法消除
It's impossible to erase.
那个签名会把所有交易都与
That signature will connect every transaction
惠特利联♥系♥起来
back to Wheatley.
证明他欺诈市场 非法牟利七亿美金
Proof he defrauded the market for $700 million.
你想要什么回报
What do you want in return?
现在我想要的都有了
I got everything I need at the moment.
你打算自首吗
Are you prepared to turn yourself in?
对 我知道自己说过会自首
Yeah, I know I said I would.
但现在我在外面活得很逍遥
But I'm having fun out here.
大家似乎喜欢我的作为
People seem to like what I'm doing.
电♥话♥是从纽约公立图书馆打来的
The call is being made from the New York Public Library.
有本事就来抓我
Catch me if you can.
但我建议你们把精力放在惠特利身上
But I advise you to stay focused on Wheatley.
好 我们会的
All right, well, we'll do that.
听着 塞巴斯蒂安
Look, Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
斯特布勒警探
Detective Stabler.
你会怎么定义"执着"
How would you define the term "obsessive"
或"执念"
or "obsession?"
他们用了这个词吗
Is that the word they're using?
我之前参加过这种评估 你知道吗
I've done this before, you know?
我知道
I know.
执念是一种强烈
Obsession is an intense,
有些人甚至会说 不健康的想法
some might say, unhealthy preoccupation
针对某人或某事
with a person or idea.
你执着吗 斯特布勒警探
Are you obsessed, Detective Stabler?
我妻子以前说我有强迫症 但...
My wife used to tell me I had OCD, but--
你听说过那句俗语 "正义是盲目的" 对吧
You know the term, "justice is blind?" Right?
意思是正义很公平
Which means it's impartial.
其实不然
It's not.
正义就是很瞎
It's blind.
很容易被牵着鼻子走
It can be easily led.
或被引往错误的方向
Or manipulated in the wrong direction.
我是有决心
I am determined.
不屈不挠的决心
Relentlessly determined.
与所发生的坏事作斗争
To guard against that happening.
你认为现在有不公平的事吗
Do you see injustice happening right now?
一直都有 所有地方 所有人
All the time, everywhere, every day.
我的工作就是确保...
It's my job to make sure that...
不公不再发生
It doesn't happen.
所以你是正义的战士吗
So you're a warrior for justice?
也许在我年轻时候吧
Maybe in my younger days.
我是个守护者
I'm a guardian.
你不是天主教♥徒♥吧
You're not Catholic, are you?
穆♥斯♥林♥
Muslim.
但或许你要说的话
But probably, what you're about to say
与我的信仰也相符
would apply as well to my faith.
我理解为什么你或我的上级
I understand why you or my superiors
会担心我的行为
would be concerned about my behavior.
关于...
Regarding...
我对这个罪犯的追捕
My pursuit of this criminal.
我的执念是伸张正义
My obsession in the pursuit of justice.
当你认真对待信仰
When our faith is taken seriously...
它要求我们付出
It requires something of us.
这是使命
A call to duty.
我觉得不是我们选择它
And I don't think we choose it.
而是它选择我们
It chooses us.
所以我们又回到了最初的问题
Well, that brings me back to my original question.
你在抓捕的这名罪犯
This criminal you're pursuing,
你对他有执念吗
are you obsessed with him?
如果我告诉我在抓捕的这名罪犯
If I tell you that the criminal I'm pursuing,
如果不被阻止
if not stopped,
将拿下纽约证券交易所
will take down the New York Stock Exchange,
并破坏全球金融体系
and with it, the entire global financial system...
我这算是妄想还是有执念
Am I delusional or obsessive?
给我两天来证明
Give me two days to prove that.
如果我错了
And if I'm wrong,
不用你说来拿走我的警徽或枪
you won't have to ask for my badge or my gun.
我亲自给你
I'll give them to you myself.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表