剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
See, if you did, I'd be sitting here
就能看见两个单面煎蛋
looking at two eggs sunny side up.
-不是吗 -别生气 小错误而已
- Wouldn't I? - Relax, it was a mistake.
我要跟你们这些婊♥子♥说多少次
How many times I gotta have it with you bitches?
我每次来 都有新服务员
Every time I come here, there's a new waitress.
我写下来了 你说
I wrote it down. You say--
你是说我骗你吗
Are you calling me a liar?
阿米莉娅 阿米莉娅 再下一单
Amelia, Amelia. Place a new order.
作为一个话不多的人
You know, for someone who doesn't talk much,
你怎么就不能闭嘴呢
you won't shut your mouth, you know that?
他没别的意思
Hey, he didn't mean nothing.
闭嘴 雷吉
Shut up, Reggie.
你有多了解这个人呢
How well do you know this guy anyway?
凭空冒出来 纵火先生
Shows up out of nowhere, Mr. Firestarter?
住在房♥车里 没有家人
Lives in an RV, no family?
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
我不喜欢你 我也不信任你
I don't like you, and I don't trust you.
你在质疑我的忠心吗
You questioning my loyalty?
不好意思 雷吉
Excuse me, Reg.
你再质疑我的衷心 我就把你眼珠挖出来
Question my loyalty again. I'll take your eyeball out.
你刚才的举动很糟糕 兄弟
That was a bad move, man.
你不该揍卢卡
You shouldn't have done that to Luka.
卢卡...他自找的
Luka...he had it coming.
是啊
Yeah, he did.
但现在你得担心你招来了什么麻烦
But now you gotta worry about what's coming to you.
他吗 他什么也不是
From him? He ain't nobody.
不 是科斯塔
No, from Kosta.
你记得格蕾丝吗 科斯塔的大女儿
Remember Grace? Kosta's oldest daughter?
记得
Yeah.
卢卡是她未婚夫
Luka's her fiancé.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第二季 第四集
你们的手中的设备
What you have in your hands
看起来像普通的手♥机♥
looks like an ordinary cell phone.
它不是普通的手♥机♥
It is not an ordinary cell phone.
事实上 这是一个由我们非自愿的客人
It is, in fact, a hardened encrypted device
亚当·明托克先生
developed by our involuntary guest,
研发的强化加密设备
Mr. Adam Mintock.
玛拉基 我们之前说过的
Malachi, we talked about this.
这个...
Hey, is it, uh--
真的有必要
Is it really necessary that
把我拷在桌子上吗
I'm handcuffed to this desk?
你通过制♥造♥
You aid and abet
强化加密设备
transnational criminal organizations
伙同跨国犯罪组织作案
by creating hardened encrypted devices
让他们大量运输可♥卡♥因♥
thereby allowing them to traffic mass quantities of cocaine
天知道还有什么别的
and God knows what else,
所以是的
so yes.
合理
Fair.
好吧
Okay.
婕特 这些手♥机♥什么意思
Uh, Jet, what's the deal with the phones?
一切都通过计算器软件运行
Uh, everything runs through the calculator app.
打开计算器 你会找到
Open the calculator, and you will find
闭环系统中的短♥信♥选项
the options for text messaging in a closed-loop system.
用户预先选择一组
The user pre-selects a set, closed group of individuals
可以进行设备间通信的人
who can communicated device to device.
非常好
Very good.
-全都是加密的吗 -是的
- And it's all encrypted? - Indeed.
你在埋没线索
You're burying the lead.
我快说到重点了 别急
I'm getting there. Keep your pants on.
首先 这款手♥机♥的每一次迭代
First of all, every iteration of this phone,
我们都会持有加密密钥
we hold the encryption key.
你没说到重点
You're not getting there.
你能闭嘴吗
Will you shut up?
有趣的部分在于
The beautiful part is,
这些设备的任何用户发送的每条信息
every message sent by any user of these devices
都将传递给特遣队服务器
will be passed to a Task Force server
它会在那里将被解密
where it will be decrypted
并可实时查看
and available to view in real time.
所以科斯塔组织发到他们安全手♥机♥上的
So we get Bcc'd on every text message
每条短♥信♥我们都会收到密件抄送吗
that the KO sends to their secured phones?
科斯塔组织 和其他使用这些设备的犯罪组织
The KO, and any other criminal organization that uses them.
他们都是从同一个
These guys all get their phones
审查过且信任的经销商那里得到手♥机♥的
from the same vetted and trusted dealer.
我们该如何将这些手♥机♥
How are we supposed to get these phones
交到上述犯罪组织的手中
into the hands of said criminal organizations?
现在该你说了
Now you may speak.
我只是研发设备
I just create the tech.
正如这位美丽的女士所说
Like the gorgeous lady said,
他们从另一个经销商那拿手♥机♥
they get their phones from another distributor.
这个人 阿德米尔·马尔库
This guy, Admir Marku.
他供应手♥机♥给科斯塔组织 马西杀人帮
He supplies phones to the KO, Marcy Killers,
还有好几个别的犯罪组织
and half a dozen other criminal organizations.
我们要做的就是说服他们
What we have to do is convince them
他们目前的加密手♥机♥
that their current encrypted phones
已经被泄露了
have been compromised.
我们该怎么做
How do we do that?
-逮捕马尔库 -没错
- Arrest Marku. - Exactly.
让马拉基 这个技术的创造者
And set up Malachi, creator of the tech,
成为新的独家经销商
as the new sole distributor.
-艾迪 -干嘛
- Eddie! - Yeah?
我告诉过你 兄弟 我说什么来着
I told you, man. What did I tell you?
我不知道 你跟我说什么了
I don't know. What'd you tell me?
科斯塔想见你
Kosta wants to see you.
-好吧 -不 这不好
- Okay? - No! Not okay.
你知道会发生什么吗
Do you have any idea?
快走吧
Look, just go.
-好吗 -去哪
- Okay? - Where?
哪都行 别在这
Anywhere. Just not here.
你想用我的车吗
Look, you want my car?
-我还有点现金 -我不要你的车
- I got some cash. - I don't want your car.
我不需要 雷吉 你反应过度了
I don't need that. Reg, you're overreacting.
我没反应过度
I'm not overreacting!
我经历过这事
I've been through this before.
谁
With who?
我爸爸 好吗
My father. Okay?
-雷吉 -我认真的
- Reggie-- - I'm telling you.
会没事的 别担心
It's gonna be all right. Don't worry.
没事的 别担心
It's all right. Don't worry.
在哪
Where?
拳击体育馆 科斯塔的办公室 下午三点
Boxing gym. Kosta's office. 3:00 P.M.
-该死 斯特布勒 -没办法的事
- Damn it, Stabler. - It couldn't be helped.
你因为他对服务员乱吼 就打得他流鼻血
It couldn't be helped that you busted a guy's nose
这是不可避免的吗
for yelling at a waitress?
卢卡在向我挑衅
Luka was calling me out.
我必须做出反应 如果我无动于衷
I had to react. If I didn't, it was a tell
就会露出马脚 他就知道自己是对的
letting him know that he was right
我的身份确实有问题
and I'm not who I say I am.
-这些人做事风格... -别高高在上的样子
- The way these guys operate-- - Don't patronize me.
我知道他们的做事风格
I know the way these guys operate.
你原本不用把整个任务至于险境
You could have made your point
也能表达自己的立场
without endangering the entire operation.
根本就谈不上什么立场
There's no point to be made.
卢卡挑衅我 我应该怎么办
Luka challenged me. What was I supposed to do?
作为一个卧底人员 你应该做的
What you're supposed to do, as an undercover,
是把对方脸打花之前 知道他是谁
is know who someone is before you mess up his face.
你说得对 警长
You're right, Sarge.
你不能去参加这次和科斯塔的会面
You're not going to this meeting with Kosta.
我必须要去
I have to go.
你要生病 食物中毒
You're gonna get sick. Food poisoning.
我们会送你去急诊
We'll check you into urgent care.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表