剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Yuck.
是时候去联♥系♥马尔库的客户们了
Time to start reaching out to Marku's client network.
让他们都知道 是你给他们介绍了
Let them all know, you're the man to hook them up
狡猾的新一代保密手♥机♥
with a slick, new, next generation secure phone
警♥察♥们永远无法攻破
that the cops will never crack.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
嘿 听着 你今天为我做的事
Hey, uh, look, what you did for me today...
我什么都没有为你做过
I didn't do anything for you.
我们达成共识 不是吗
We have an understanding, do we not?
-是的 -很好
- We do. - Good.
那我开口了你就要听我的
Then you listen to me when I tell you something,
而不是直接打爆人家的头
and not just smash somebody's head in.
明晚有一场比赛 在亚特兰大市
There's a fight tomorrow night, Atlantic City.
巴尔默对萨德夫特 没错 冠军争夺赛
Balmer versus Thadford, yeah. Title fight.
暖场比赛里有个阿尔巴尼亚拳击手 苏拉小子
There's an Albanian boxer on the undercard, Kid Sula.
出身邻里 很有前途的小子
Up-and-coming kid from the neighborhood.
非常有前途
Good prospects.
将来有一天应该会赢得冠军
Should get the title fight someday.
很多人看好他
Favored heavily to win.
邻里们在他身上压了很多钱
Lot of money in the neighborhood being put on him.
有多少
What's a lot of money?
五十万 可能更多
500,000, maybe more.
绝大部分赌注都登记在一个塞尔维亚人那里
The bookie taking most of the bets is a Serb,
叫阿尔坎·彼德洛维奇
called, Arkan Petrovic.
昨天
Now, yesterday,
苏拉小子 来找科斯塔
Kid Sula, he comes to Kosta,
说彼德洛维奇想要他假装被打倒
tells him Petrovic wants him to take a dive.
你能相信这家伙胆子那么大吗
Can you believe the nerve of this guy?
叫我假装被那个墨西哥瘦皮猴打倒
Asking me to take a dive against that Mexican bag of bones.
太假了 对吧
Unreal, right?
科斯塔跟他怎么说
What'd Kosta say to him?
我告诉你怎么做吧
I tell you what you're gonna do.
你会像个婊♥子♥一样躺下
You're gonna lay down like a bitch,
还要演得像一点
and make it look good.
所以任务是什么
So what's the job?
彼德洛维奇把他所有的现金赌注都藏在
Well, Petrovic, he keeps all his cash bets
莱迪哥大道上一个酒吧的保险箱里
in a safe in a drop bar on Lydig Avenue.
你要我去替科斯塔收钱
And you want me to collect Kosta's earnings?
当然了
Sure.
你洗劫那里的时候顺便收钱
While you're robbing the place.
小姐
Miss.
我有个新点子
Here's a novel idea.
不如我们阻止酒吧被劫
How about we prevent the robbery of the bar
而不是帮忙打劫
instead of abetting it?
你觉得我们怎么阻止呢
How do you propose we do that?
我们用尾灯坏了的理由让他们靠边停车
Say we pull them over for a broken taillight.
我们可以算他们是共犯 加一条控告
We can get them on conspiracy, add it to the indictment.
他们隔天就能保释出去
They'll make bail the next day,
我们继续建立诉讼
and we keep building our case.
那样一环环步骤太多了
That's too many hoops to jump through.
他不能再被逮捕了
I am not having him get arrested again.
那我们在酒吧对街
Then we just put a patrol car
停一辆巡逻车
across the street from the bar.
还是把罪名和我们卧底的证词加进控告里
We still add it to the indictment with our UC's testimony.
我们会打劫那家酒吧
We're gonna rob that bar.
你知道吗 你 你听起来很兴奋
You know you-- you sound excited.
我开始怀疑会不会这一开始就是你的主意
I'm starting to wonder if it wasn't your idea in the first place.
科斯塔终于让我接触一点业务了
Kosta's finally given me a piece of business.
一点业务 你听到自己在说什么吗
Piece of business. Do you hear yourself?
这是个机会 科斯塔信任我
It's an opportunity. Kosta trusts me.
我们参与更多业务
We get in on more jobs.
从中可以了解
Jobs that give us insight
他组织的方方面面
into every aspect of his operation.
为什么我还要跟你解释这个
Why do I even have to explain this to you?
你让诺娃在马西杀人帮卧底六年了
You've had Nova embedded in the Marcy Killers for six years.
你要告诉我她从未越界吗
You gonna tell me she's never skirted the line?
明天凌晨三点
3:00 a.m. tomorrow night.
你给我好好的 明白吗
I need you to be safe, okay?
还算简单的 打♥砸♥抢♥ 快进快出
It's relatively simple. Smash and grab, in and out.
我不是指这次任务
I'm not talking about the job.
我指的是你在做任务的时候
I'm talking about where your head is at
你的脑子得清醒
while you're doing the job.
都不许用手♥机♥
Nobody uses the phone!
放下
Put down.
听我说
Listen to me.
都不许用手♥机♥
Nobody uses the phones.
约翰 你得听听这个
Jon, you have to listen to this.
阿德米尔·马尔库被指控
Admir Marku has been charged
违反反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法
with violating state RICO laws,
加密手♥机♥供应商作为犯罪集团成员被逮捕
向数个犯罪组织集团
providing encrypted phones
提供加密手♥机♥
to various organized crime syndicates.
我们得知那些手♥机♥只有一个功能
We're told the devices had a singular function,
发送短♥信♥ 即使被警♥察♥截获
sending text messages that can't be decoded
也无法被破译
if intercepted by the police.
有消息称马尔库先生面临的麻烦
One source indicated that the troubles for Mr. Marku
不只是州法♥院♥的指控
don't end with state charges.
联邦调查局希望与这位阿尔巴尼亚人对话
The FBI is interested in speaking with the Albanian native,
增加他合作的几率
increasing the likelihood of his cooperation.
他知道不开口为妙
Now he know better than to talk.
是啊 这玩意没用了
Yeah, well, this thing's useless.
我们需要新装备
We need new gear.
我离开了好一阵
Well, I've been gone a stretch,
所以我们的新技术员是谁
so who's our new tech guy?
那家伙叫玛拉基 怎么了
Dude named Malachi, why?
因为我们要联♥系♥他 就这样
'Cause we need to reach out, that's why.
这让你寝食难安 对吧
It's eating at you, isn't it?
拉克尔堡的黑客事件
The Fort Rucker hack?
我怎么做到的
How'd I do it?
病毒 蠕虫 木马
Virus? A worm? A trojan?
没事 妒忌是非常健康的感情
It's okay. Jealousy is a very healthy emotion.
能激励我们成长
It motivates us to grow,
向那些自己永远无法企及的人
learn from those who have achieved heights
多多学习
you can only dream of.
是木马 对吧
It was a trojan, wasn't it?
快说我是对的 是木马
Tell me I'm right. It was a trojan.
抱歉 我必须使用
I'm sorry, I have to invoke
我的第五修正案权力而不是自证其罪
my Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.
如果我不是被手铐铐住的罪犯
If I weren't a detained criminal handcuffed to this desk,
我还以为你喜欢我呢
I think you'd be into me.
还是说手铐是你的癖好
Or are the handcuffs a thing for you?
雨果·班孔
Hugo "Bank-ol."
这个念班孔勒
It's Bankole.
"需要尽快见面"
"Need to meet up ASAP."
砰
Boom.
我们有萨尔瓦多黑帮 卡夫卡兹政♥府♥
We got MS 13, the KavKaz Nation,
飞龙帮 现在又来了马西杀人帮
the Flying Dragons, and now the Marcy Killers.
科斯塔组织 五大家族中的三个
Kosta Organization, three of the Five Families...
我们就要让我们的手♥机♥
We're about to have our phones
打入这个城市几乎所有犯罪组织了
inside practically every criminal organization in this city.
我感觉看到了笑容
Think I saw a smile.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你从哪来的
Where'd you come from?
刚找到这个 不会恰好是你的吧
Just found this. It wouldn't happen to be yours, would it?
不是 我刚找到这些
No. I just found these.
不会恰好是你的吧
Wouldn't happen to be yours, would they?
你喜欢来阴的
So you're a dirty fighter.
你永远不会知道 除非请我喝一杯
You'll never know unless you invite me for a drink.
他不在这里
He's not here.
事实上 他都不在城里
In fact, he's out of town.
对 知道吗
Yeah, you know--
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表