剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
You know how it is.
是啊 很不幸 我知道是怎么回事
Yeah. I know how it is, unfortunately.
我也记得非常清楚
And I remember it very well.
我得回去工作了
I've gotta get back to work.
凯瑟琳会来送给你新开的处方药
Kathleen is gonna come by with your new prescription.
她会顺路送过来
She's gonna drop it off
我会尽量在这周末过来
and I'm gonna try to be here this weekend.
拜托了 不要尽力 来就是了
Do me a favor. Don't try. Just be here.
我爱你胜过香蕉奶油派
I love you more than banana cream pie.
什么
What?
就是我听过的一句话
Just something I heard.
香蕉奶油派
Banana creampie?
好吧
Okay.
芝加哥警方已经确认了签证是有效的
CPD has verified that the visas are valid.
这些女孩是以
These girls came to the U. S.
找到合法工作的理由来到美国的
under the pretext of legitimate jobs waiting for them.
欧洲刑♥警♥组织追踪到他们的家人了吗
Has Europol tracked down their families?
他们正在追踪
They're working on it.
我们也和多琳 巴尔蒂和阿丽·德维西的
And we spoke with the mothers of Dorin, Bardhi,
母亲们谈过了
and Ali Dervishi.
两个人的说法都差不多
Both have pretty much the same story.
星探是通过一家叫凯斯麦特的
Scout approached them from a company
模特经纪公♥司♥接近她们
called Kesmet Model Management.
提出会负担她们女儿
Offered to cover the cost
去美国的成本
of their daughter's travel to the U. S.
那些穷♥人♥认为他们在给自己的女儿
Those poor people thought they were
一个机会去过更好的生活
giving their daughters a chance at a better life.
他们为什么会相信这个
Why would they believe that?
这种谎话不是什么秘密了
It's not like it's a well‐kept secret.
在他们的国家还是
It is in their home country.
很多人贩子都认识姑娘的家人
A lot of these traffickers know the girl's family.
或许是痴心妄想
Maybe wishful thinking,
但她们觉得可以信任他们
but they thought they could trust them.
我们知道那些阿尔巴尼亚人有按♥摩♥院
Well, we know the Albanians have massage parlors
和脱衣舞俱乐部
and strip clubs.
有些女孩就在这些地方工作
Some of the girls are working at those places,
但昨晚的那几位都不是
but not any of the ones from last night.
昨晚在餐厅集♥会♥上
The unknown person from the gathering
出现的那个陌生人
at the restaurant last night
我们已经查到了 他叫爱德蒙·罗斯
we've identified as Edmund Ross,
身价上亿的对冲基金经理 以及乌莎斯资本的CEO
hedge fund billionaire and CEO of Ushas Capital.
他有什么故事吗
What's his story?
听说他不是个很张扬的人
Well, he's not a flashy guy, apparently.
尽管他手里管着好几个
Even though he handles the accounts
非常阔绰的客户账户
of some very high rollers.
对政♥治♥毫不关心 但在非盈利组织间享有盛名
Apolitical, but very big in the nonprofit world,
尤其是维护女性权利的组织
especially women's rights organizations.
他捐助了美国全国妇女组织 女权多数人基金会
He donates to NOW, the Feminist Majority,
计划生育协会
Planned Parenthood.
-就是位寻常的资助方 -嗯
‐ Just a regular ally. ‐ Mm.
他有犯罪记录吗
Does he have a record?
有位前任员工指控过他
There's been one sexual misconduct charge
有不恰当性行为
brought against him by a former employee
然后♥庭♥外和解了
and settled out‐of‐court.
除此之外 他非常清白
Otherwise, he's clean as a whistle.
为什么哨子会被形容成干净
How did whistles ever get a reputation for being clean?
阿米莉娅 今天有什么好吃的
Amelia, what's good today?
-一切都好 -一切都好 是吗
‐ Everything good. ‐ Everything good, yeah.
你打算告诉我
So you're gonna tell me
阿尔巴尼亚的丸子汤不错
the Albanian matzo ball soup's good?
都很好
Everything good.
好吧
All right, well,
那我们照常来杯咖啡吧
don't we just start with a coffee as usual, then?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
阿米莉娅 看着我 看着我
Amelia, look at me. Look at me.
谁打你的
Who did this to you?
是我的错
It was my fault.
我没有面带微笑 展示友好的态度
I didn't have a happy smile and friendly attitude.
你还需要什么吗 我轮班结束了
Can I get you anything else? My shift is finished.
不 不用了 你走吧
No. It's good. Go ahead.
阿米莉娅
Amelia.
阿米莉娅 我是贝尔警长 一名警♥察♥
Amelia, I'm Sergeant Bell. I'm a police officer.
-我能和你谈谈... -不行 我得走了
- Can I talk to you for‐‐ ‐ I can't. I have to go.
听着 我们没有多少时间 仔细听我说
Look, we don't have a lot of time. Just hear me out.
伤害你的那些人 我能把你从他们手中解救出来
The people who are hurting you, I can take you away from them,
但我需要你的配合
but I need your cooperation.
我不能
I can't.
你是害怕
Are you afraid
他们会报复你家乡的亲人吗
they'll do something bad to your family back home?
我也可以保护他们
I can protect them, too.
但你得跟我来
But you have to come with me.
现在
Right now.
马上
Right now.
我知道她不会答应
I knew she wouldn't go for it.
阿米莉娅这时候没理由相信任何人
I mean, Amelia has no reason to trust anyone at this point.
那辆面包车里除她以外 至少还有五个女孩
There's at least five other girls in that van.
我认识那个司机 他叫阿曼德
Look, I know the driver, Armend.
你去截他的道 我能制♥服♥他
You just cut him off, I can take him.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure we want to do that?
我...
I‐‐
本森队长说过
Captain Benson said
这种事对你来说有点困难
this kind of thing is a little difficult for you.
我♥干♥这行已经12年多了
I did it for over 12 years.
但有时候还是会觉得很难释怀
It's hard to let it go sometimes.
我懂
I get it.
但我们解救那些女孩 却没有扳倒科斯塔组织
But if we save those girls and we don't take down the K‐O...
他们又会运来另一批女孩
They'll just bring another shipment of girls.
我是贝尔
Bell.
贾斯廷·霍华德
Justin Howard.
那个曾被你逮捕 可能当总统
The would-be president that you busted
同时还是恋童癖的人吗
who's also a pedophile?
我们拿到了收集他邮件的搜查令
So we have a warrant to collect his mail
而且他明晚被邀请去参加一个派对
and he's been invited to a party tomorrow night
地点在爱德蒙·罗斯家
at Edmund Ross's house.
什么类型的派对
What kind of party are we talking about?
号♥称是一次慈善拍卖♥♥
Well, it claims to be a charity auction.
我们需要派人混进去
And we need to get inside.
我们正在发动所有关系
And we're working all of our connections
以便拿到受邀宾客名单
to get a hold of that guest list.
队长 他们有动静
Captain, he's on the move.
晚点说详情 伙计们 要行动了
More soon, guys. Gotta go.
跟上
Going.
-你之前来过此处吗 -从没来过
- You been here before? - Never.
丽塔没和她们在一起
Rita's not with them.
但看看这是谁
But look who is.
我估计这不是她的房♥子
Well, I take it this isn't her house.
布利斯库家族住在新泽西
The Briscus live out in Bedminster,
贝德明斯特的公♥寓♥里
New Jersey in a mansion.
我们要想办法进去
We need a way inside that house
才能弄明白里面什么情况
so we can find out what goes on in there.
发型不错
Nice hairdo.
斯特布勒
Stabler.
对不起 我是跟着你过来的
Hey, I'm sorry. I followed you here.
我一直都在想念你
I just can't stop thinking about you.
-从哪跟我过来的 -美发店
- Followed me from where? - Beauty parlor.
你的发型和你的车
Between your hair and that car of yours,
根本不会认错 我想和你谈谈
you're kind of hard to miss. I need to talk to you.
我把车停在拐角处 这样你丈夫就不会发现
Oh, I parked around the corner so your husband didn't see.
-我们能不能... -进来
- Can we... - Get inside.
你可真好闻
You smell good.
现在不行 你要干什么
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表