剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
You're going to walk from here to City Hall,
给我陈述你一堆犯罪和虐待行为
reciting for me the litany of your crimes and abuses.
当你到达市政厅时
And when you arrive at the steps of City Hall,
那会有本地新闻的人等着报道
there'll be a local news crew waiting to broadcast
你面对全城做忏悔
your confession live before the entire city.
现在开始走
Now start walking.
还有开始说
And start talking.
首先 说你的名字和职位
First, your name and rank.
我是埃利奥特·斯特布勒
I'm Elliot Stabler,
纽约警局一级警探
NYPD Detective First Grade.
你的履历呢
What's your history?
我86年加入警局
I joined the department in '86
89年升为警探
and was promoted to detective in '89.
现在列举一下你的罪行
Now enumerate your crimes.
我的罪行
My crimes?
你击毙过多少人 埃利奥特
How many people have you shot, Elliot?
你毁掉了多少人的生活 埃利奥特
How many lives have you destroyed, Elliot?
我参与过与公务相关的击杀行动
I've been associated with officer shootings.
参与吗 别装了 伙计
Associated? Come on, man.
你可以做得更好
You can do better than that.
我在执行任务中击毙过一些人
I've shot a number of people in the line of duty.
是10个人
The number is ten.
你躲在警徽后面击毙了10个人
You shot ten people while hiding behind that badge.
重复这些
Repeat that.
我躲在警徽后面击毙了10个人
I shot ten people while hiding behind my badge.
大点声 因为我听不到你说的
Louder--because I can't hear you, louder.
我躲在警徽后面击毙了10个人
I shot ten people while hiding behind my badge!
你是个无良警♥察♥
You're a rogue cop!
看起来不错 但还在重启
Looking good, but still rebooting.
收到
Copy that.
我们等你消息
Standing by until we get your signal.
-它能运转吗 -系统还在重启
- It worked? - System is still rebooting.
等正式上线麦克莱恩会告诉我们
McClane will let us know when we're fully online.
所以...
So...
你感受到了 是吗
You felt it, right?
感受到什么
Felt what?
当你整个人压在我身上时
When you were pressed all up on me,
在四根管道转换开关那里
next to the four conduit transfer switches.
好了
Come on.
承认吧
Admit it.
你肯定感受到了什么
You did feel something.
对吗
Right?
连接到SSP服务器
好的 我们能正常运行了
Yes. We're up and running.
你们准备好开灯了吗
You guys ready to turn on the lights?
你好 有人吗
Hello? Anybody there?
收到
Copy that.
稍等 我联♥系♥一下我的警长
Stand by while I get in touch with my sergeant.
我曾行为不端
I am guilty of misconduct.
我曾行为不端
I'm guilty of misconduct.
我曾过度使用武力
Guilty of the use of excessive force.
我曾过度使用武力
I'm guilty of the use of excessive force.
曾骚扰他人
Guilty of harassment.
曾骚扰他人
Guilty of harassment.
婕特 我们好了吗
Jet? We good to go?
好的 待命
Okay, stand by.
斯鲁特梅克斯和她的团队
Slootmaekers and her team
已经准备好并可以为城市重新供电了
is ready and able to restore power to the city.
很好 所有人就绪吗
Great. Man the board?
所有小队准备行动
All units prepare to move.
实行逮捕时 斯特布勒和我会在现场
Stabler and I will be on site when the arrest is made.
一旦他们让系统运行
As soon as they take the system live,
惠特利就不再会控制电网
Wheatley will no longer have control over the power grid.
很可能他为这种情况做了准备
Now, it is likely that he prepared for that,
所有步骤都要按合适的时机来
so everything needs to be perfectly timed.
斯鲁特准备好了 我现在去接你
Sloot is ready. I'm on my way to pick you up.
咳嗽两声 让我知道你收到了
Just cough, let me know you copy.
惠特利先生
Mr. Wheatley.
你在那吗
Are you there?
在这里 那里 任何地方
Here, there and everywhere.
我们准备清理
We are preparing to clear the roads
安全维运中心和蒂特波罗机场间的道路
between the Security Operations Center and Teterboro Airport.
你倾向于林肯隧♥道♥还是荷兰隧♥道♥
Would you prefer the Lincoln Tunnel or the Holland?
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
不如你们做两手准备
Why don't you prepare both,
然后我上路后决定
and then I'll decide once I'm en route?
你来吧
You do the honors.
这是麦克莱恩写的能重新安装的程序包
This re-install program was written by McClane.
这样想想 这正义挺有诗意
Poetic justice when you think about it.
我们应该60秒后恢复电力
Okay, we should be live in about 60 seconds.
程序重新安装中
埃利奥特
Now, Elliot.
这是我们一直在等待的时刻
The moment we've all been waiting for.
埃利奥特 你准备好了吗
This is the big one, Elliot, are you ready?
跟我说
Repeat after me.
我诬告了一位无辜男人
I am guilty of falsely accusing an innocent man
指控他谋杀我妻子
of murdering my wife.
我不会说这个
I won't say that.
你会的
Yes you will,
除非你想手上沾上数百人的血
unless you want to be responsible for hundreds,
甚至是数千人
maybe thousands of deaths.
我不会说这个
I won't say that.
快说
Say it!
埃利奥特
Elliot.
别逼我做些你会后悔的事
Don't make me do something you're going to regret.
完成
太棒了
Yes.
-她做到了 -干得漂亮 斯鲁特
- She did it. - Well done, Sloot!
太好了
Yes!
见鬼
Damn it.
我们控制了电网 去抓惠特利
We have control of the grid. Go for Wheatley.
收到 上
Copy that. Let's go.
在你们派小丑们进来前
Before you send in the clowns,
我想给你看个东西
I want to show you something
或许能让你们的朋友斯特布勒感兴趣
that might be of interest to your friend, Stabler.
她藏在大曼哈顿地区的某个地方
She's somewhere in the Greater Manhattan area.
我就暂时告诉你们这些
That's all I'll tell you for now.
打个招呼吧 斯特布勒太太
Say hello, Mrs. Stabler.
埃利奥特 你在吗
Hello. Elliot, are you there?
埃利奥特 你得找到我
Elliot, you've got to find me, please.
你得找到我
You got to find me,
你得带我离开这里
you have to get me out of here!
我做不到
I can't do this.
我做不到 埃利奥特
I can't do it, Elliot!
你能听见吗 你在吗 你在哪
Can you hear me? Are you there? Where are you?
埃利奥特
Elliot!
她在哪
Where is she?
谁
Who?
妈妈吗
Mama?
她在哪
Where is she?
惠特利
Wheatley!
你在死荫幽谷的漫步如何
How was your walk through the valley of the shadow of death?
自从你谋杀了我妻子 我一直住在那里
I've been living there ever since you murdered my wife.
我仍不畏惧邪恶
I still fear no evil.
太好了
Oh, good.
安吉来了
Angie's here.
你妈妈暂时没受伤
Your mama's unharmed for the moment.
但她孤身一人 没有水 没有食物
But she is all alone, without water, without food
最可怕的是
and, most alarming of all,
没有锂
without her lithium,
听说这是她保持理智的药物
which apparently she needs in order to stay sane.
告诉我 她在哪
Tell me. Where is she?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表