剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
我要让斯特布勒正式成为我的副手
I'm making Stabler my official number two.
我希望高层有我可以信任的人
I want somebody I can trust at the top.
他就是那个人
He's that someone.
这种事在他出现之前
This kind of thing didn't happen
从没发生过
before he showed up.
有人偷了我的东西
Somebody stole from me.
我把枪藏在了一箱艺术品里
I had the guns hidden in a crate of art.
好的 这活我们接下了
Okay, we'll take the job.
你得告诉他们一些事情
You gotta give them something.
唐纳利吗
Donnelly?
我有五个孩子
I got five kids.
如果换做是我 我会毁灭世界
If it were me, I'd let the world burn
来保护任何一个孩子
to protect any one of them.
我父亲曾获得十字勋章
My father received the Combat Cross.
我想知道那案子前后的情况
I want to know about the circumstances surrounding this.
你最好学着放下过去
You better learn how to let go of the past
否则你永远无法解脱
or you're never gonna be free of it.
-唐纳利呢 -他没去会面
- Where's Donnelly? - He missed the meet.
你的新供应链 非常不靠谱
This new supply chain of yours, it sucks.
从今往后你或许该跟我交涉
Maybe from now on, you deal with me.
我的消息她连看都不看 兄弟
She don't even want to leave me on read, bro.
我跟你说过 别跟她聊了
I told you, quit that chick.
她在耍你
She playing you.
其实...
In fact...
你在干什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What you doing?
我在帮你 兄弟
I'm doing you a favor, bro.
"删除联♥系♥人" 好的
"Delete contact?" Yes, please.
-什么 -还给你
- What? - And there you go.
现在我不用听你说
Now I don't gotta hear about how long
她回你回的有多慢了
it's taking her to text your dumb ass back.
是这么回事吗
Oh, it's like that, huh?
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
是的 我被针对了
Yeah, I was targeted.
我最好的士兵之一被杀了
One of my best soldiers was killed.
琼戈非常忠诚
Chongo was loyal as they come, man.
另一个人侥幸
And another one, he managed to escape
活了下来
with his life,
但他没法确定枪手身份
but he couldn't ID the shooters.
我一会再处理他的事
But I'ma deal with him later.
尸体在哪
Where's the body?
你不用关心这个
You don't need to concern yourself with that.
那我到底该
So then what is it exactly
关心什么
that I should concern myself with?
你说过
You said, uh--
你建议过我跟你交涉
well, you suggested that I deal with you.
确实
I did.
我脑子里的第一反应是
The first thought came to mind was,
我不认识这个人
I don't know this cat.
而且他绝对不够了解我
And he damn sure doesn't know me well enough
建议不了我该跟谁交涉
to tell me who I deal with.
之前有段时间 我一听到这种建议
I mean, there was a time when a suggestion like that
就会想开枪
would have made me just squeeze the trigger.
我当然希望你能再想想
Well, I sure hope you had a second thought.
你告诉我为什么
You tell me why.
我为什么该跟你交涉 而不是唐纳利
Why should I deal with you instead of Donnelly?
因为你是个生意人 韦伯先生
'Cause you're a businessman, Mr. Webb.
你喜欢成交 就像我喜欢结案一样
You like to close deals like I like to close cases.
没有漏洞 没有纰漏
No holes. Airtight.
你利用街上的人帮你达成交易
You use people on the street to help you seal the deal.
我靠街上的人告诉我事态
I rely on the street to tell me what's what.
但你和我 我们够聪明
But you and I, we're smart enough to know
知道街上的人能做的有限 对吗
that the street will only take you so far. Right?
街上的人有时经不起盘问
The street sometimes doesn't stand up to cross-examination.
对吧
Right?
所以你有时会动用兄弟会
And that's why you use the Brotherhood every now and then.
但盘问的第一条规则是
But the first rule of cross-examinations is,
永远不要问你还不知道答案的问题
never ask a question you don't already know the answer to.
跟唐纳利 你永远不知道答案是什么
And with Donnelly, you never know what the answer is.
跟我你知道
With me you do.
我们出去兜兜风
Let's go for a ride.
看到那个房♥子了吗
See that house right there?
很难看不见
Kind of hard to miss.
房♥子的主人叫鲁格·奥尔里克
It belongs to a guy named, uh, Rutger Ulrich.
他为某些行业的人
He handles sensitive financial transactions
处理敏感的金融交易
for people in certain lines of work.
敏感的金融交易
Sensitive financial transactions?
你就当他是个银行家
Consider him a--a banker.
客户是不能使用传统银行的人
For people who can't use traditional banks.
洗钱的
Money launderer.
我在银行界的朋友们
My friends in the banking community
告诉我他为
tell me that he cleans cash
世界各地的人洗钱
for people all around the world.
贩毒集团 军♥火♥商
Cartels, arms dealers,
-内♥幕♥交易者 -还有你
- insider traders. - You.
-没我 -没你吗
- No. - No?
但有几个非常可靠的线人告诉我
But a couple of very reliable CIs tell me that
昨晚偷我东西的人
whoever stole from me last night
已经把我的钱给他洗了
has already placed my money with him.
但这些可靠的线人不知道
But these reliable sources don't know
谁偷了你的钱吗
who stole your money?
我们稍后再讨论报酬
We'll discuss retribution later.
好吧 他们偷了什么
All right. What'd they take?
一百万现金 但重要的不是钱
A million, cash. But it ain't about the cash.
我得维护自己的声誉
I have a reputation to uphold.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do about it?
我想让你把它偷回来
I want you to steal it back.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第二季 第十九集
这个话题我们要说多少遍
How many times do we have to keep having this conversation?
直到你给我一个确切的理由
As many as it takes until you give me one concrete reason
为什么我得拒绝
why I should turn it down.
因为那是基尔布莱德以前的律所
Because it's Kilbride's old law firm.
就因为这个
End of story.
接受这份工作可以改变我的职业生涯轨迹
Taking this job can change the trajectory of my career,
我们的生活 还有我们能为杰克所做的一切
our life, the things that we can do for Jack.
我们正在调查基尔布莱德 好吗
We are investigating Kilbride, okay?
已经调查好几个月了
Have been for months.
调查什么
For what?
我不能透露细节
I can't get into the specifics,
但他与组织犯罪有直接联♥系♥
but he is directly linked to organized crime.
基尔布莱德只是个名义上的代表
Kilbride is just a figurehead.
我不是为他工作
I wouldn't be working for him.
但你会受制于他
But you'd be under his influence,
无论你们之间保持多少距离
no matter how much distance you put between the two of you.
宝贝 我知道这是家很棒的律所
Baby, I know this is a great firm,
但不是唯一的一家
but it is not the only one.
但这是唯一一家想要我的
But it's the one that wants me.
而我想去希望我去的律所工作
And I want to go where I am wanted.
这样...我周五会早点回家
Look, Friday, I'll come home early.
我来照顾杰克
I'll take care of Jack.
无论你需要做什么
Whatever it is you need
这样你都可以有自己的时间
so you can have some time to yourself.
你可以去深入研究一下
You can do a deep dive.
找到更好的选择
Find some better options.
多的是想要你的律所
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表