剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Today is a special day.
我好哥们菲兹在哪 他收到邀请了吗
Where's my boy Fitz? Did he get the invite?
利奥波德拒绝了
Leopold had to decline.
他正在为珍玛准备一个惊喜
He's organizing a surprise for Jemma.
那好吧
Right. All right.
那我们只能自己庆祝了 亲爱的
Well, we'll just have to celebrate alone, my dear.
我们要庆祝什么
What will we be celebrating?
今天是你听证会的最后一天
Today was your last day of hearings.
是的 我被宣告无罪了
Yes, name's been cleared --
当然还有一些条件
with a few stipulations, of course,
但这并不是我打开40年百富威士忌的原因
but that's not why I am cracking open a 40-year-old Balvenie.
日程上并没有其他值得庆祝的事
I don't see anything else on the calendar.
我本希望可以跟菲兹一起庆祝
I had hoped to bring Fitz in on this.
你很喜欢菲兹和西蒙斯特工
You are fond of agents Fitz and Simmons.
没错
That I am.
他俩加在一起 就是年轻时候的我
Put the two of them together, and you've got a younger me.
而且 他俩也正合适
Plus, it would be fitting.
这是基于一个老神盾局项目
This is based on an old S.H.I.E.L.D. program.
生化机器人替身 一阶段 上传程序
可怜的孩子 死了很多朋友
Poor kids have had a lot of friends die.
或许他们不必死的
Maybe they didn't have to.
这就是我们今天要庆祝的事吗
Is that what - we're celebrating today --
让你的新同事菲兹参与这个项目
the inclusion of your new colleague Fitz on this project?
不 艾达
No, Aida.
今天
Today...
今天是你的生日
Today's your birthday.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表