剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
《寻宝侦探》前情提要…
Previously on Tracker...
不找到你妹妹 我是不会善罢甘休的
I'm not gonna stop until I find out what happened to your sister.
我对你没什么好说的
I ain't got nothing to say to you
还有她那傻♥逼♥妹妹也一样
or her whack job sister.
我会证明是你干的
I'm gonna prove it was you.
还记得你叫我调查的那起案子吗
Remember that case you asked me to look into?
吉娜·皮克特
Gina Picket?
我有线索了
I got something.
带我去看
Show me.
醒醒 醒醒 席尔瓦
Wakey, wakey, Silva.
把你告诉我的话跟他说一遍
Tell him what you told me.
他让我们叫他“老师”
He wanted us to call him "Teacher."
你得再告诉我更多信息才行
You're gonna have to do better than that.
他手下有的是小帅哥替他办事
He kept a long line of pretty boys to do his bidding.
这跟吉娜·皮克特有什么关系
And what does this have to do with Gina Picket?
他让威尔斯把她引到一个事先选好的地方
He made Whales lure her to some place he liked.
他称之为“农场”
He called it the Farm.
他说他在那里种了东西 - 吉娜·皮克特
Said he planted things there. - Gina Picket.
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
我买♥♥到了 妈妈
Yeah, I got it, Mom.
你要的无糖果酱
Your sugar-free jam.
我知道长什么样
I know what it looks like.
不 你没让我买♥♥那个
No, that wasn't on the list.
我已经结账了 我不要再回去了
I'm already checked out. I'm not going back in.
什么…
What the--
住手
Stop!
你怎么查到席尔瓦的
How'd you find Silva's name?
我找了这么多年都没找到
It never came up in all the years I've been looking.
席尔瓦的名字出现在一个密封的青少年犯罪数据库中
Silva's name popped on a sealed juvenile crime database.
这个数据库你是无权访问的
Something you don't have access to.
找了个熟人 让他帮忙找一下
Called in a favor, had him search it.
我看了你的案卷 有几个问题
Looked at your case file here, got a couple questions.
所以…
So...
我不在现场
I wasn't there.
我想让你告诉我事发经过
I want to hear you tell it to me
按照你十年前的记忆
the way you remember it a decade ago.
2014年10月15日
October 15, 2014.
19岁的吉娜·皮克特
Gina Picket, age 19,
在威尔顿商场的先锋潮流店打工
is working at the Hot Topic at the Welltown Mall.
下午六点下班
Shift ended at 6:00 p.m.
六点十分离开大楼
She leaves the building at 6:10 p.m.
商场的监控显示她出现在停车场里
Now, mall surveillance sees her in the mall parking lot
朝她的车走去 只不过她没走到那
headed to her car, except she never made it there.
她消失在一个盲区
She disappeared into a blind spot,
之后再也没有见过她
never to be seen again.
第二天 她姐姐去找她的时候发现了她的车
Next day, the car's found when her sister goes looking for her.
警♥察♥介入了现场
Police were called to the scene.
监控录像里吉娜身边没有人 也没人跟着她吗
And nobody around Gina or following her on the surveillance video?
没有
Nope.
我看了几个小时的监控录像
I went through hours of footage
所有监控摄像头都看了 一无所获
from those mall cameras, all of them, and I got nothing.
什么都没找到
Nothing.
但是…
But...
她的经理告诉警♥察♥
her manager told the cops
吉娜说她看到商店外面有一名男子在徘徊
that Gina mentioned seeing a guy hanging around outside the store
就在她失踪的一周前
the week before she disappeared.
是的 警♥察♥也调出了那个商店的监控录像
Yes. And the police pulled that store footage.
他们确认了那名男子的身份是弗兰克·威尔斯
They ID'd the guy as Frank Whales.
弗兰克在肯塔基州有前科
Now, Frank had a prior in Kentucky
因为性侵他的青少年邻居
for sexually assaulting his teenage neighbor.
警♥察♥对威尔斯展开了调查
Police looked into Whales,
查了他的行踪 证实吉娜消失那天他不在商场
checked his whereabouts, he wasn't at the mall the day Gina vanished.
我不相信 这不是巧合
I'm not buying it, there's no coincidence.
他每天都去商场 偏偏那一天没去
He was there every day except that one,
之后也没再去了
and then not after?
我同意你 他肯定脱不了干系
Oh, I'm with you. He's definitely involved.
下一个问题
Next question.
那家商店旁边就是装卸区
That store is right next to the loading dock.
如果她六点下班
If she clocked out at 6:00,
为什么过了十分钟她才走到停车场
why'd it take her ten minutes to make it to the parking lot?
我不知道 我也有相同的疑问
I don't know, I had the same question.
我问过商店的经理
I asked the store manager, and she said
有时候职员会返回仓库
sometimes the employees would go back to the stockroom,
拿他们的私人物品 我以为…
grab their personal stuff. I thought...
她有事被耽搁了 晚了几分钟
she got delayed, got hung up there,
我也不太清楚…
I-I-I don't know. Mm...
我高中在山姆食品供应店打工的时候
My high school job at Sam's Feed and Supply?
一到下班时间
Minute my shift ended,
我就像地狱里的蝙蝠一样飞奔而出
I was out of there like a bat out of hell.
是啊
Yeah.
卡米尔的电♥话♥ 我需要接一下
That's Camille. I'm gonna take this.
等我一会
Give me a minute?
卡米尔
Camille.
我看到你的短♥信♥了 怎么了
Got your message. What's going on?
我想我有线索了…
Think I got something...
关于吉娜的吗
About Gina?
有可能 - 怎么查到的
Maybe. - How?
那不重要
Doesn't matter.
得了吧 柯尔特 别跟我胡扯
Come on, Colter, don't give me that.
我只需要知道
All I need to know is
吉娜有没有跟你说起过亚历克斯·席尔瓦
did Gina ever mentioned the name Alex Silva?
没有
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他是弗兰克·威尔斯的朋友
He was a buddies with Frank Whales.
他知道吉娜的事
He knew about Gina.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我还没弄清楚 但他知道点东西
Well, I don't know yet, but he knew things.
柯尔特 我做不到
Colter, I can't.
我不能再这样下去了
I just can't do this anymore.
你没听到我之前的话吗
Did you not hear anything I said before?
我听到了
I did.
我听到了 - 这样查下去肯定又是一条死胡同
I did. - It's gonna be another dead end.
万一这次不是死胡同呢
And what if it's not a dead end?
在你找到关于吉娜的确凿证据之前 一些…
Until you find something solid about Gina, something...
一些真正的证据
some real evidence,
我不想再听了
I don't want to hear about it.
好吧
Okay.
怎么样 她听说过席尔瓦吗
How'd that go? She know anything about Silva?
没有
No. No.
我有件事想不通
This is bothering me.
席尔瓦说弗兰克·威尔斯引诱了她
Silva said that Frank Whales lured her in.
如果…
What if...
如果吉娜不是在停车场被带走的
What if Gina wasn't taken from the mall parking lot?
而是她自愿去了某个地方
What if she went somewhere willingly?
她在那里被绑♥架♥
She was kidnapped from there?
这就解释了她为什么迟迟没有离开
That would explain the delay in her leaving.
我是说 也许她需要一点时间来打扮一下
I mean, maybe she needed time to get dolled up,
去某个地方 见某个人…
heading out to go somewhere, meet someone...
但是…
But...
“他引诱她”
"He lured her in."
他用什么作饵
What'd he use for bait?
我想是时候再去找弗兰克·威尔斯谈谈了
I think it's time to go pay Frank Whales another visit.
弗兰克
Frank.
我们需要谈谈
You and I need to talk.
不用担心你的狗
Don't worry about your dog.
那条狗几个小时后就会醒来
The dog will wake up in a couple hours.
那是谁
Who's that?
不用在意他
Don't worry about him.
告诉我亚历克斯·席尔瓦的事
Tell me about Alex Silva.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表