剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我得处理点事。
Got to take care of something.
♪ 呼吸 ♪
♪ Breathe ♪
♪ 它在…… ♪
♪ It in... ♪
我会把一切都告诉你,你放我走吧。
I'll tell you everything, just let me go.
不,我们还没结束。
No, we're not done.
看看这个。
Look at this.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where'd you get this?
我不知道。
I don't know.
是吗?你看。
Yeah? Look at that.
你仔细想了想,这是从哪儿弄来的?
You think long and hard. Where'd you get this?
告诉我。
Tell me.
我叔叔给我的。
My uncle gave it to me.
请告诉我你的名字。
Give me a name.
♪ 恳求的双手…… ♪
♪ Pleading hands... ♪
姓名!
Name!
♪ 我们伴着清晨的露水而去 ♪
♪ We go down with the dew in the morning ♪
♪ 我们呼吸 ♪
♪ And we breathe ♪
♪ 它在 ♪
♪ It in ♪
♪ 无需原谅 ♪
♪ There is no need to forgive ♪
♪ 呼吸 ♪
♪ Breathe ♪
♪ 它在 ♪
♪ It in ♪
♪ 无需原谅…… ♪
♪ There is no need to forgive... ♪
现在可不是敲别人家门的好时机。
Ain't no hour to be knocking on a man's door.
我有权开枪打死你。
I'd be within my rights to shoot you.
卡尔·墨菲的叔叔?
Carl Murphy's uncle?
跟他一点关系都没有。
Got nothing to do with him
或者他给自己惹的任何麻烦。
or any trouble he got himself into.
我来这里不是为了那件事。
I'm not here about that.
你给我起个名字吧?
How about you give me a name?
科尔特·肖。
Colter Shaw.
阿什顿的儿子?
Ashton's boy?
是的...
Yeah...
我看到了。
I see it.
地狱。
Hell.
进来。
Come in.
请坐。
Have a seat.
你有问题吗?
You got a question?
问吧。
Go on. Ask.
在你侄子的房♥车里发现了这个。
Found this in your nephew's trailer.
你告诉我你把它给了他。
Told me you gave it to him.
那是我父亲雕刻的。
My father carved that.
我知道。
I know.
你认识他吗?
Did you know him?
我做了。
I did.
想当年。
Back in the day.
你父亲不喜欢别人打听他的生意。
Your father didn't like people poking around his business.
他聪明绝顶。
And he was smart as all get-out.
所以你没办法对他进行任何指控。
So there's nothing you could pull over on him.
县里让我负责电力供应。
Well, the county asked me to run power
你家以前住在山脊上的那座山脊上。
up that ridge your family lived on.
你父亲不希望那样。
Your father didn't want that.
我只是在做我的工作,所以……
I was just doing my job, so...
我立刻把它还给了他。
I gave it right back to him.
呃……
Uh...
我不知道,也许他尊重这一点。
I don't know, maybe he respected that.
我们聊了起来,然后就顺着话题往下聊了。
We got to talking, one thing leads to another,
我帮他安装了那台风力涡轮机。
and I helped him install that wind turbine
这样他就可以脱离电网独♥立♥供电了。
so he could have power off the grid.
我不记得你了。
I don't remember you.
对,是涡轮机。
The turbine, yeah.
他教我如何检查电线是否被老鼠损坏。
He taught me how to check the leads for rat damage.
以前我每杀一个人,他们就给我一美元。
Used to give me a dollar for every one I killed.
是啊,那是你父亲。
Yeah. That was your old man.
他有很多想法,
He had a lot of ideas,
疯子们。
crazy ones.
我们相处得还不错。
We got along okay.
我帮他摆脱了县里的刁难。
I helped keep the county off his back.
一天晚上,我们聊天。
And one night we were talking.
我告诉他我很喜欢他做的这些雕刻品。
I told him I liked these carvings he was making,
他朝我扔了一个。
and he threw one at me.
当然,其中还包括一场关于狼的讲座……
'Course, it came with a lecture on wolves...
但你来这里不是为了这个,对吗?
But that's not why you're here, is it?
不,不是。
No, it's not.
事故。
The accident.
我一生中大部分时间都在试图弄明白
I've spent most of my life trying to figure out
那天晚上发生了什么?
what happened that night.
你父亲有很多仇家。
Your father had a lot of enemies.
我哥哥说树林里还有其他人。
My brother said there was someone else in the woods
那天晚上,我父亲坠崖身亡。
that night my father went over the cliff.
那是你吗?
That was you?
那天晚上在树林里的人是你,说出来。
It was you in the woods that night, say it.
说出来。
Say it.
我是。
I was.
你把我爸推下悬崖了?
You throw my dad off that cliff?
我做了。
I did.
这和政♥府♥有关吗?
This have something to do with the government?
我找到一个电♥话♥号♥码。
I found a phone number.
这件物品曾属于兰利研究中心的一位科学家。
Belonged to a scientist from Langley.
我没有为联邦政♥府♥工作。
I didn't work for the Feds.
我只是个线路工人。
I was just a lineman.
为什么?
Why?
因为她请求我的帮助。
Because she asked for my help.
谁请求你的帮助?
Who asked for your help?
你的母亲。
Your mother.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表