剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
在
Yeah.
我结束后他会骑马遛遛
He takes a ride after I'm finished.
吉米为什么现在要杀他
Why'd Jimmy do this now?
他说他试图接近迪亚兹好几年 他…
He said he's been trying to get near Diaz for years. He...
他知道我来这里后
He knew when I came here,
恐怕再也没有机会了
didn't know if he'd ever get another chance.
好的
All right.
你带特雷到卡车那
Take Trey to the truck.
我去救吉米
I'm gonna go save Jimmy.
我都不知道你是谁
I don't even know who you are.
好好想想 老不死的
Think hard, old man.
太阳咖啡馆
Cafe Del Sol.
五年前 - 这跟我有什么关系吗
Five years ago. - Is that supposed to mean something?
玛丽亚·费里斯
Maria Ferris.
她是我妈妈 你的人杀了她 她就死在我怀里
She was my mother. Your men killed her. She died in my arms.
我不知道你是谁
I have no idea who you are.
勇敢的小家伙
Brave little man.
你夺走了我的一切
You took everything from me!
所以你现在想夺回去
And now, you're gonna take it back.
开枪吧
Go on.
不值得 吉米 别紧张
Not worth it, Jimmy. Easy.
你是谁 - 我是你这边的
Who are you? - I'm on your side.
你想干什么
What the hell do you want?
我来找特雷
Came here for Trey,
但你也可以和我一起离开 好吗
but you can walk out of here with me, okay?
我们走吧
Let's go.
听你朋友的
Listen to your friend.
聪明的话 你可以离开
If you're smart, you can walk away.
也许我可以既往不咎
Maybe I forget this whole thing.
我要让你为杀了我母亲付出代价
I want to make you pay for killing my mother,
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
you son of a bitch.
嘿 听我说 你一旦开枪
Hey, listen to me. You pull that trigger,
一切都变了 明白吗
everything changes, you understand?
他的人会冲进来 然后乱抢打死你
His men will come in here, and they will kill you.
把枪放下 我们一起离开
Just lower your weapon, and we walk out together.
但我早就死了
But I'm already dead.
因为他夺走了我…
For what he took from me...
我明白 吉米
I understand you, Jimmy.
我明白你的处境
I know where you are.
你觉得杀了他
You think you're gonna kill him
你的伤痛就会消失 其实不然
and your pain goes away. It won't.
杀了他…
Killing him...
也不会让死者死而复生 你明白吗
is not gonna bring back the person you lost, you understand?
来吧
Come on.
有我在 走吧
I got you. Come on.
对 就这样
There you go.
和我一起离开
Just walk out of here with me.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 看着我
Hey. Hey. Look at me.
继续按住伤口 我们走
Keep the pressure on it. Here we go. Here we go.
坚持住 我们就快到了
Hang in. We're almost there.
就快到了 坚持住 你可以的
Almost there. Come on. You got it.
我们走
Let's go.
小心
Watch out.
有我在
I got you.
他的伤势很严重 得叫救护车
He's in pretty bad shape. He needs an ambulance.
我可以帮忙 - 好
I can help. - Good.
我觉得他撑不到救护车来了
I don't think it's make it in time.
好的
Okay.
枪伤
Gunshot wound.
我不会让你死的
I'm not gonna let you die.
我和警长谈过了
I spoke to the sheriff.
我对他说你向迪亚兹开枪是出于自卫
I told him that you shooting Diaz was self-defense.
他说他会在法官面前替你求情
He said he's gonna put a word in with the judge.
我知道我做了什么
I knew what I was doing,
但我非常感谢
but I-I appreciate it.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
还行吧 考虑到…
Okay, I guess. Considering...
我想象过上千次那会是什么感觉
I imagined a thousand times what it would feel like
看着迪亚兹死去
to see Diaz die.
并不会让你更好受 对吗
Doesn't make it better, does it?
我…
I...
我只是 我不…
I-I just, I don't...
我不知道该何去何从
I don't know where I go from here.
你知道 有个人曾对我说…
You know, someone once told me, uh...
…不如顺其自然
...it's better just to let things go.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
是我抱歉 肖先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Shaw.
我…知道这不是你想要的
I... know this isn't what you bargained for.
这些工作从来不会称心如意
Ah, these jobs never are.
接下来你有什么打算
What are you gonna do now?
保罗想要离婚
Well, Paul wants a divorce.
我也正有此意
And I guess that's what I wanted, too.
好的
Okay.
嘿 你们俩都能重新开始
Hey, you both get a fresh start.
总算还不错吧
That's not so bad.
谢谢你没有离我而去
Thanks for not quitting on me.
你是个好人 柯尔特·肖
You're a good man, Colter Shaw.
你还好吧
You all right?
我会挺过去的
Yeah. I'll be fine.
我对她说 尽管闹得这么难堪
I told her, as messed up as it all was,
她一定很在乎特雷
she must care a lot about Trey.
如果她能幸福 我自然不会挡她的道
Makes her happy, I ain't gonna stand in the way.
能说出这番话勇气可嘉 你知道吗
Takes a big man to talk like that, you know?
我不知道 我人老了 不中用了
I don't know. I'm old and tired.
你还没那么老 老当益壮 对吗
You're not that old. Got your pride, right?
嗯…
Yeah, well...
…算是吧
...there's that.
不知道特雷会怎么样
Wonder what happens to Trey.
我想地方检察官对他为什么迪亚兹工作
I imagine the D.A.'s gonna have a couple of questions
肯定有不少问题
about his work with Diaz.
可能吧
Yeah, probably.
但看上去他是想给自己谋个美差
But sounds like he got caught up
却卷入了麻烦
trying to do good for himself.
只要他坦白 地方检察官会从轻发落
He'll talk. D.A.'ll listen.
嘿…
Hey, uh...
我借了一匹马
I borrowed a horse
载我进城
to take me to town.
你可不可以
And, uh, I wonder if you can
帮我找到马的主人
track down the owner.
把这给他当做补偿
Give him this for his troubles.
好 - 谢谢
Sure. - Thank you.
好了…
Well, uh...
和你合作很愉快
I enjoyed working with you.
有个值得信任的人在身边很不错
It's nice to be around someone I could trust.
彼此彼此 警长
Likewise, Sheriff.
你有什么需要 欢迎给我打电♥话♥
You ever need anything, don't hesitate to call.
好
All right.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表