剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
蟾蜍毒液
Toad venom.
你是说真正的蟾蜍毒液
Like, actual toad venom?
那不是能随便玩弄的东西
Yeah. That's not something you want to mess around with.
它有它的用途
Well, it has its uses.
所以 她和格雷吵完架后
Uh, so, after she fought with Gray
发了点脾气
and had a bit of a temper tantrum,
你懂的 把拳头砸在镜子上
you know, smashed her fist against the mirror,
从窗户爬出来 之后她便来找我
climbed out the window and she came to see me.
我给了她蟾蜍毒液 并告诉她
I gave her the toad venom and I directed her to take it
在池塘边的观景点服用
over by the lookout point in the pond.
所以为什么撒谎
So, why lie?
如果你没伤害她 为什么不直说
If you didn't hurt her, why not just come clean?
我慌了
I was freaked out.
我不知道她出了什么事
I-I didn't know what happened to her.
你不明白 我是想帮她
You don't understand. I was trying to help her.
我对这一切非常抱歉
I-I feel terrible about what happened
我想补救回来
a-and I want to make it right.
所以拜托 请告诉我怎么做
So-so, please, just tell me what to do.
可以从带我们去观景点开始
You can start by taking us to that lookout point.
我告诉你 我的人已经搜索过整个区域
I'm telling you, m-my guys have searched that entire area.
关我鸟事
I don't care.
我要你带我去你当时让她去的具体♥位♥置
I need you to show me exactly where you told her to go.
好 好的
Yeah. Y-Yeah, okay.
这边
Uh, this way.
观景点在大约四分之一英里远的地方
The lookout point is about quarter of a mile away.
在拖拉机这里左转然后上山
We turn left at these tractors and head up the hill.
我觉得她没有往那边走
Yeah, I don't think she went that way.
你怎么知道
How do you figure that?
我想有什么东西…
Think something...
有什么东西让她让这边走了
something made her go off this way.
看这些树枝 看 它们都断了
Look at these branches. See, they're broken.
我想边缘上还有血迹
I think there's blood on the edge.
一直到这里
All the way up here.
铁线上也有 看到了吗
It's on the wire here. See that?
我想她来到这边
And I'm guessing she came through here,
她站不稳 用藤蔓和铁线支撑自己
she wasn't stable, and she was using the vines and the wire for support.
就是在这边
So, over here,
血迹 你看
blood. Look at this.
看到了吗 所以她…
You see that? So, she...
对 她往这边走了
Yeah, she went off this way.
也许你给她的毒品生效了
Maybe the drugs you gave her kicked in.
也许有什么东西引起了她的注意
Maybe something grabbed her attention.
这也是庄园的地吗
I-Is this part of the property?
是的 我正在建一些别♥墅♥
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I am having some villas built.
许可证好不容易才办下来
Uh, permits finally came through.
我们下周破土动工
We break ground next week.
没有摄像头吗
No cameras?
没有必要 这里空空如也
There's no need. There's nothing here yet.
但雷诺兹和他的团队
But Reynolds and his team
已经搜索过这个区域
searched this area already.
他们什么都没找到
They didn't find anything.
这里有个蓄水池吗
You got a cistern here?
是的 那是一个旧水阱
Yeah, it's an old water trap.
老葡萄园都喜欢建一个
One of the quirks of being an older vineyard.
这用木板封了多久
How long's it been boarded up?
很多年了 从我拥有这座庄园起就有了
Years. As long as I've had the property.
我们总是把这盖起来防止发生意外
We always keep it covered to make sure there's no accidents.
有人动过这些木板
Someone's been messing with these boards here.
看这里 看到这些螺丝了吗
Look at this. See these screws?
那个不见了 这里 对吧
That one's missing. Here. Right?
这不对啊
That doesn't make any sense.
施工还没开始
Construction hasn't started yet.
有人下去过
Someone's been down here.
看起来不像有人的样子
Doesn't look like there's anyone down there.
可以拿一下吗 - 好
Do you mind? - Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
那是什么
What is it?
奎因的眼镜
Quinn's glasses.
她到下面去干什么
What was she doing down there?
还有别的东西
There's something else.
这不可能是奎因的脚
There's no way that's Quinn's foot.
你怎么能肯定
How can you be so sure?
生石灰 用来分解尸体
Quicklime. It's used to decompose bodies.
就是你看到的那些白色残留物
That's the white residue you see.
从这只脚的外表上看
And judging by the way that foot looks,
起码被埋了三个月
it's been buried for at least three months.
此外 周围的土壤…
Plus, the soil around it--
还有其他身体部位埋在一起
there were other body parts buried with it.
慢着 如果这不是奎因的脚 那是谁的
Wait, but if it's not Quinn's, whose is it?
还有她到底在哪里
And where the hell is she?
也许她看到了一些不该看到的东西
Maybe she saw something she shouldn't have.
你计划下周破土动工
You were planning on breaking ground next week?
是的 - 也就是说这整个区域
Yeah. - Which means this whole area
都会被挖起来 埋尸体的人
was about to be dug up. Whoever buried that body
知道他们时间紧迫
knew they were up against the clock.
他们必须转移尸体
They had to move it.
他们没料到奎因会跌跌撞撞的走过来
They weren't expecting Quinn to come stumbling through,
抓他们个现形
catching them in the act.
为什么留下了证据
Why leave all the evidence?
也许奎因打断了他们转移尸体
Maybe Quinn interrupted 'em midway through the removal.
他们必须抓紧时间
They had to hurry.
从生石灰的数量来看
Judging by the amount of quicklime
还有土壤里的有机物…
and the organic matter in that soil...
…下面埋的不止一具尸体
...more than one body was buried down there.
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell is happening here?
我的庄园里怎么会埋着这么多尸体
Why are there so many bodies buried on my property?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得想想办法找到奎因 而且要快
We need to figure out a way to find Quinn, and fast.
怎么了
What is it?
轮胎印 看起来是刚留下的
Tire tracks. They look fresh.
是一辆多功能车留下的
From a utility vehicle.
那种车小到不会引起骚动
Like, uh, something small enough to not make a ruckus
但又有足够的马力运送重物出去
but powerful enough to carry something heavy out of here.
庄园里到处都是那玩意
Yeah, we have things like that all over the property.
园地维护人员经常开
The grounds people use them all the time.
你的维修棚在哪
Where's your maintenance shed?
哦 就在那边
Right... Just down that way.
还有 雷诺兹任凭你调遣
And, uh, Reynolds is fully at your disposal.
没有人比他更了解庄园
Nobody knows the property like him.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道 我想我需要警方介入了
You know, I think I need to get the police involved.
为此 我需要一名律师
And for that, I'm gonna need a lawyer.
我这就去起草合同
I'll draw up the contract now,
但你欠我个人情
but you owe me one.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我能帮你吗 - 也许吧
Can I help you? - Maybe.
这是你的吗
Is this yours?
我们有很多这种车
We have a fleet of them.
抱歉 客人不应该
But I'm sorry, guests really aren't
插手园地维护工作
supposed to be on this part of the grounds,
所以你不介意的话
so if you don't mind.
实际上我不是客人
Not a guest, actually.
柯尔特·肖
Colter Shaw.
罗娜
Rona.
罗娜 不知道你能不能帮我个忙
Rona. I was wondering if you could help me out with something.
看情况
Depends.
你可以告诉我昨天晚上谁开了那辆全地形车吗
Could you tell me who moved that ATV last night?
我昨天请假了
I was off yesterday.
但我可以打听一下
But I can certainly ask around.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表