剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
等会
Hold on.
找到斯科特的车了
Found Scott's car.
他不想让别人发现他来过这
He didn't want anyone to know he was here.
嘿 柯柯 你还在吗
Hey, C, you there?
柯尔特
Colter.
柯尔特
Colter.
鲍比
Bobby?
完全没道理
It doesn't make sense.
我什么都找不到
I can't find anything.
柯尔特已经失踪了12个小时
Uh, Colter's been gone for 12 hours now,
没留下任何数字足迹
and there's, like, zero digital footprint.
通常我能从某个地方获取信♥号♥♥
Usually I can grab a signal from somewhere,
但现在我什么都找不到
but now I can't find anything.
我派了一个警官
I had a deputy
去了你发给我的那个坐标 鲍比
go to the coordinates you sent, Bobby.
他找到了柯尔特的车 但没看到他人
He found Colter's truck, no sign of Colter.
你派他去了帕尔默最后出现的位置吗
You sent him out to Palmer's last position?
对 现在帕尔默行车记录仪的信♥号♥♥也消失了
Yeah, and now the signal from Palmer's dashcam is gone, too.
豁出去了 我要去一趟
That's it. I'm gonna go.
去哪
Go where?
柯尔特有麻烦了 我能感觉到
Colter's in trouble. I can feel it.
他不会希望你
He would not want you
贸然闯进未知的地方 瑞妮
rushing into God knows what, Reenie.
如果是我或我们中的任何一个人
And if it were me or any one of us out there,
他不会犹豫
he wouldn't hesitate.
你们都知道
You both know that.
柯尔特会采取最明智的行动
Colter would do the smartest thing in front of him.
我知道的
That's what I know.
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling?
备用计划
Plan B.
柯尔特肯定不会喜欢这样的
Colter's really not gonna be happy about this.
太遗憾了 他不会就这样凭空消失
Yeah, well, too bad. He dosen't ghosted us like this.
好吗 他出事了
Okay? There's something's wrong,
我知道谁能找到他
and I know who can find him.
嘿 醒醒
Hey. Wake up.
我知道你能听得到
I know you can hear me.
终于醒了
There you are.
你是柯尔特·肖 对吗
You're Colter Shaw, right?
你驾照上是这么写的
That's what it says on your license.
我在哪 - 安全的地方
Where am I? - Safe place.
最安全的地方
The safest.
我们在你被炸成碎片前找到你算你走运
You're lucky we found you before you got blown to smithereens.
你走进的那片地
That land you were on?
有很多未爆弹♥药♥
Lot of, uh, unexploded ordnance.
我见过一只鹿一步踏错
I seen a deer step wrong once.
只留下了一片血雾
Red mist was all it was.
这怎么回事 - 这是为了保护你自己
What is this? - That's for your own protection.
你对镇定剂的反应很严重
You had a really bad reaction to the tranq.
你介意可以摘下来吗
You mind taking these off?
我摔倒的时候好像扭伤了膝盖
I think I tweaked my knee when I went down.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
这样吧
Tell you what.
我会把你松开 这样你就够得着了
I'll loosen this so you can reach, yeah?
这是我们的小秘密
It'll be our little secret.
但如果你蓄谋他逃跑 你跑不了多远的
But you won't get far if you do what you're thinking of doing.
门后的守卫下一次会加倍剂量
That guard behind that door, he'll double your next dose.
我见过有人睡了三天
I seen guys sleep for three days.
麻♥醉♥枪♥ 你就是拿那个打我的
A tranq dart. That's what you hit me with?
你闯进了国防部的安全设施
Well, you breached a secure DOD facility.
放在过去 射中你的会是子弹
Now, back in the day, it was bullets.
幸运的是 新协议采用了非致命威慑手段
Lucky for you, new protocol is nonlethal deterrence.
你们就是这么对斯科特·帕尔默的吗
Is that what happened to Scott Palmer?
威慑
Deterrence?
你是他同事吗 - 有人雇我帮忙找他
You working with him? - I was hired to help find him.
但你也许已经知道了
But you probably already know that.
告诉我你对斯科特有什么了解
Tell me what you know about Scott.
他不在你手上 对吗
You don't have him, do you?
我得把这个戴回去了
I got to put this back on.
记住我说的关于逃跑的话
Remember what I said about trying to escape.
那么 我在哪
So, where am I?
这是什么军事基地吗
Is this some kind of a-a military base?
恐怕我不能告诉你
Uh, afraid I can't tell you that.
那是机密
That's classified.
斯科特·帕尔默认为这里有异常情况
Scott Palmer thought there was something going on here.
你叫什么名字来着
What did you say your name was?
我现在要去解决你的问题了
Let me go work on getting you cleared.
与此同时 尽量休息一下
In the meantime, try to get some rest.
快啊
Come on.
出什么事了
What's happening?
柯尔特挣开了束缚带
Colter Shaw slipped his restraints.
是吗
Did he, now?
看样子肖先生有两下子
Well, it seems Mr. Shaw's got some skills.
你想让我再给他打一次麻醉吗 - 不急
You, uh, want me to tranq him again? - Not yet.
让他好好玩玩
Let him have his fun.
我去打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
是 长官 我明白
Yes, sir, I understand.
不 我们正按计划进行
No, we are on schedule.
倒计时八小时
Eight hours and counting.
我只是必须做点清扫工作
I just have to do a little cleanup.
淡定 淡定
Whoa, easy, easy.
拉塞尔
Russell.
还有谁能把你救出去
Who else was gonna get you out of this pickle?
你在这里干什么 - 我们稍后
What are you doing here? - Let's chop up
再详细谈谈时间地点人物事件和方法 可以吗
the who, what, why, when and how later, okay?
现在我们得走了 - 没这么简单
Right now we got to move. - Yeah, it's not gonna be easy.
他们有个守卫 - 我想他不足挂齿了
They got a guard. - I wouldn't worry about him.
其他两个也是 给你带了个礼物
Or the other two. Brought you a present.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - No problem.
快点 伙计 我们得快点
Come on, man, we got to make tracks.
我们到外♥围♥了
We're outside the perimeter.
是啊 这是一个由国防部秘密运营的
Yeah, of an unnamed covert DOD program
不知名的秘密基地
operating as a black site.
他们管你外♥围♥不外♥围♥的
They don't care about perimeters, man.
你跑到天涯海角他们都能抓到你
Those guys can touch anybody anywhere.
相信我 我非常了解他们
Trust me, I know. I've been on their side.
话说回来你怎么找到我的 军队朋友吗
How'd you find me, anyway? Military buddies?
你又为私人承包商工作了吗
You working for private contractors again?
两者都有 也许两者都没有
A little of both, maybe neither.
瑞妮打电♥话♥给我 给了我你的坐标
Reenie called me, gave me your coordinates.
算你走运 我就在附近处理一些事情
Lucky for you, I was close by, cleaning up a mess.
瑞妮给你打电♥话♥了是吧 - 是啊
Reenie just called you, huh? - Yeah.
我觉得她不知道打电♥话♥给谁了 所以
Think she didn't know who else to call, so, uh,
我想我就是那种人
I guess I'm kind of that guy.
结果就是最好的证明
I think the, uh, results speak for themselves.
开始了 - 好吧
Here we go. - Okay.
所以我打了几个电♥话♥
So I made some phone calls,
结果发现我的小弟
and, uh, turns out my little brother
闯进了一个秘密基地
had wandered onto a black site.
我就到这里了
And here I am.
「谢谢你 罗斯」 不用谢
"Thank you, Russ." You're welcome.
所以说 你和瑞妮经常电♥话♥联♥系♥吗
So you and Reenie are phone buddies?
联♥系♥挺密切的 - 什么意思
We keep tabs. - What's that mean?
意思是我一直邀请她吃晚餐 她一直躲着我
Means I keep asking her to dinner and she keeps ducking me.
没关系的
It's all right.
她忙着自己的生意 我明白的
She's busy hanging her own shingle, and I get it.
但来救你
But, uh, rescuing you?
这些她铁定会和我约会了
That's gonna get me a date 100%.
我可不太确定
Wouldn't be so sure about that.
我觉得可以试一试 尤其是你要告诉她
Oh, I'll take my chances, especially when you tell her
我是多么的英明神武
how brave and heroic I was.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表