剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
和你打交道非常愉快
It was a pleasure doing business with you.
一向如此
Always.
柯尔特 你知道我有一份真正的工作吧
Colter, you do realize I have a real job.
抱歉 只是我的时间比较急
Sorry about that. I'm just on a bit of a clock here.
那你就应该长♥期♥雇佣我
Well, you should put me on retainer, then.
省了我收你黄金时间的钱
Save you these golden-time rates I'm charging you.
那条限制令你查到什么信息了吗
You find out any information about the restraining order?
查到了
I did.
和批准限制令的法官谈了谈
Spoke with the judge who granted it.
布莱尔博士的丈夫申请的限制令
Dr. Blair's husband filed the restraining order.
他向法庭出示了斯科特·帕尔默的通话记录
He presented to the court Scott Palmer's call logs
作为骚扰的证据
as proof of harassment.
还有呢
And?
他电♥话♥打得非常勤快
And he was quite the eager beaver.
帕尔默一天给她打了20多个电♥话♥
Palmer called her up to 20 times a day.
你有那些通话记录吗
Do you have those call logs?
我有那些通话记录吗
Did I get the call logs?
马上就发给你
Sending them to you now.
多谢
Thank you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
布莱尔博士 对吗 - 是我
Dr. Blair, right? - That's right.
我能帮你什么吗 - 我想是的
Can I help you? - I think so.
我叫柯尔特·肖 我在找斯科特·帕尔默
Uh, my name's Colter Shaw. I'm looking for Scott Palmer.
为什么 出了什么事吗
Why? Did something happen?
他已经失踪两天了
Well, he's been missing for two days.
他女儿雇我帮忙找他
His daughter hired me to help find him.
我不是警♥察♥ 不是调查员
I'm not a-a cop, I'm not an investigator.
抱歉 如果能帮你我会帮的 但是
I'm sorry. I'd help if I could, but, um,
我对他失踪的事一无所知
I don't know anything about him going missing.
我真的得去工作了
I really need to get to work.
好吧
Yeah.
但你一直在很频繁的和他通话 对吗
But you have been on the phone with him quite a bit, right?
我有通话记录
I have the call logs.
还有就是
And then there was a,
他被申请了一张限制令
a restraining order that was filed.
没错 他打电♥话♥的频率越来越频繁了
Yes, the calls were getting more incessant.
他就是不肯放弃
I mean, he just wouldn't stop.
这我明白 只是…
Oh, I understand that. It's just...
其中一些通话持续了十分钟
one of the calls was ten minutes long,
有一些持续了七分钟
and there were a couple that were seven minutes long.
我很清楚要挂掉一个人的电♥话♥
I know enough to know it doesn't take that long
不会花这么长时间 所以
to get rid of someone, so,
只是好奇你们在谈些什么
just curious what you two were talking about.
好吧
Okay.
他有一些有意思的想法
He had some interesting ideas.
你听说过UAP吗
Are you familiar with UAPs?
UFO吗
UFOs?
一回事
Same thing.
不明异常现象
Unidentified anomalous phenomenon.
关于UAP的话题仍然有一些负面看法
There's still a stigma attached to the subject of UAPs
还有NHI…也就是非人类智慧
and NHI-- nonhuman intelligence.
尤其是在学术界
Especially in academia.
这就是斯科特想和你讨论的事吗
And that's what Scott wanted to talk to you about?
这是我感兴趣的课题 是的
Well, it's a subject I'm interested in, yes.
斯科特对UAP有什么看法吗
And Scott had ideas about UAPs?
他有时候会非常的…热情和直言
Look, he can be very... intense and vocal.
而我更喜欢 保持数据点独♥立♥
While I prefer to keep the data points discrete.
他在和你分享信息
He was sharing information with you?
我一上路就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you once I'm on the road.
我…我…
I-I'm...
你在害怕什么 - 抱歉…
Wh-What are you afraid of? - I'm sorry, um...
听着 我真的不能讨论这个
look, I-I really can't discuss it, and
而且我得去工作了
I need to get to work.
我希望你能找到他
Look, I-I hope you do find him.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 柯柯 很高兴你接电♥话♥了
Hey, C, glad I caught you.
鲍比 你有什么发现
Bobby, what do you got?
斯科特·帕尔默的手♥机♥没电了
Well, Scott Palmer's phone was dead,
所以我没法定位到他
so I couldn't ping his location.
那么他之前的位置呢
What about previous locations?
他所有的电♥话♥位置记录都不见了
All of his phone location records are gone.
消除得一干二净
As in wiped clean.
这时候你该告诉我你有多聪明了 对吗
This is the part where you tell me how brilliant you are, right?
我找到了斯科特·帕尔默的车
I found Scott Palmer's car.
没有内置GPS 但他安装了
No built-in GPS, but he does have an aftermarket
一个非原厂的行车记录仪
dashcam installed, so I was able
所以我可以黑进那里
to hack the location in that
找出车最后的位置所在
and find the car's last location.
未标记的道路 政♥府♥土地
Unmarked road, government land.
政♥府♥土地
Government land?
他女儿说他一直在偏远地区远足
His daughter said he'd been hiking deep backcountry,
念叨着政♥府♥阴谋
talking about government conspiracies.
对我来说 这听起来很明显了
Sounds like two plus two equals four to me.
把位置发给你了
Sending you the location now.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 你对UAP了解多少
Hey, what do you know about UAPs?
哦 这个嘛
Oh. I mean,
你想了解得多深了
how deep do you want to go?
你想谈谈雅克·瓦莱 J.艾伦·海尼克吗
You want to talk about Jacques Vallée, J. Allen Hynek?
我们甚至可以谈谈大卫·格鲁什和卢·艾力赞多
We can even get into David Grusch and Lue Elizondo
以及现代信息披露运动
and the modern disclosure movement.
我是说 要么我们生活在一个模拟世界中
I mean, either we're living in a simulation
要么这些东西就是跨次元实体
or these things are interdimensional entities,
有些人甚至说是宗教
some might even say religious.
所以说你是个信徒
So, you're a believer?
想想吧柯尔特 宇宙浩瀚无垠 古老而深邃
Come on, Colter. The universe is a big place, an old place.
你真的觉得我们是孤独的存在吗
Do you really think we're alone out here?
我们怎么会从没见过
How come we haven't seen anything?
网上有很多视频
I mean, there's plenty of footage online.
视频 你是说
Footage. You talking about, uh,
带有模糊小光点的油管视频
YouTube videos with fuzzy little light?
那可能是任何东西 可能是武器测试 对吗
That could be anything. It could be weapons testing, right?
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
每个穆德都需要他的斯卡莉 我没意见
Every Mulder needs his Scully. I'm cool with that.
看如果你想看一下炫酷的东西
But if you want to check out something cool,
我强烈推荐库姆布尔加兹视频
I highly suggest the Kumburgaz video.
那是一起发生在土耳其的目击事件
It's a sighting that happened in Turkey.
以后再说吧
Oh, maybe some other time.
现在我只想找到斯科特·帕尔默
Right now I just want to find Scott Palmer.
这个教授有所隐瞒 她拒不透露
This professor knows something. She's stonewalling.
你看看能从她身上挖出什么 好吗
See what you can dig up on her, will you?
柯柯 怎么了
Yo, C, what's up?
嘿 我到了
Hey. I'm at the location.
四处看了看
Had a look around.
没找到斯科特·帕尔默的车
There's no sign of Scott Palmer's car.
我看到你了 位置没错
Yeah, I see you. You're in the right spot.
找不到吗
Nothing?
对 布莱尔博士有发现吗
No. Anything more on Dr. Blair?
有
Yeah.
找到了一个安全留言板
Found a secure message board.
看上去像是一群科学家
Looks like a group of scientists
用来向彼此分享UAP情报的门户网站
used a portal to share intel with each other on UAPs.
布雷尔也在其中吗
Dr. Blair was part of it?
对 在网站上追踪到了她办公室的IP地址
Yup. Traced the IP address from her office to the site.
看上去像一个无形大学
Looks like Invisible College kind of stuff.
无形大学 那是什么
Invisible College? What's that?
是一个由科学家构成的网络
Yeah, it's a network of scientists who want to keep
他们希望对UFO的发现保密
their findings on UFOs secret.
要是让我赌一把
If I was a betting man,
我猜布莱尔博士也是其中的一分子
I'd say Dr. Blair was a part of it.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表