剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
嘿 大家好 - 嘿
Hey, guys. - Hey.
来继续喝
Replenishments.
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, babe.
走一个 哥们
Here you go, bud.
不了 老兄 我喝不了
Oh, no, man, I can't.
我不喝了
I'm tapping out.
你什么时候变得这么弱鸡了
Since when are you such a lightweight?
人老不中用啦 伙计
You're getting old, buddy.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
看这月亮
Look at the moon.
哦 宝贝
Oh, babe.
这是我们的歌♥
It's our song.
我们最好想想我们在玩的游戏
♪ We'd better think about the games we play ♪
世界在转动…
♪ The world went round, yeah... ♪
山姆 你在盯着我看
Sam, you're staring.
哦 抱歉 是我不好
Oh. Sorry, guys, my bad.
伙计 你醉得不轻
Dude, you are really wasted.
朋友们
Guys.
我们今晚应该去瀑布那远足
We should go hike that waterfall tonight.
我们可以跳进水里 清醒清醒
We can jump in the water, sober us up.
时间在流逝…
♪ The time went out... ♪
来嘛
Oh, come on,
就像以前一样
it'll be like old times.
那么切尔诺贝利呢
♪ What about Chernobyl? ♪
好吧 容我先去放个水
All right. After I take a leak.
好的 快点
All right, hurry up.
我们不知道…
♪ We don't know... ♪
来吧 库珀
Come on, Coop.
你去不去
How about you?
有什么好远足的
What do we need to go on a hike for?
好玩嘛 记得吗
Fun. Remember that?
不记得
I actually don't.
所以你要跟我们一起过去
That's why you're gonna come out with us
去看看那瀑布
and check out this waterfall.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我们走吧
All right, fine. Let's go.
好的 走吧 - 我们走
Okay, come on. - Let's go.
维尔玛
Velma?
嘿 柯尔特 你还在犹他州吗
Hey, Colter, are you still in Utah?
实际上我在俄勒冈州北部
Northern Oregon, actually.
那更好了 我在华盛顿州给你找了份工作
Even better. Hey, I've got a job for you in Washington state.
有人点名要你
You have been directly requested.
真的吗 - 对啊 是奥莉维娅·巴内特推荐的
Really? - Yeah, it was a referral from Olivia Barnett.
几年前她女儿离家出走
Daughter ran off a couple years ago,
在树林里找到她的那个 - 对 就是她
found her lost in the woods? - Yeah, that's the one.
一个叫劳伦·赖特的人给我打了电♥话♥ 她和奥莉维娅认识
So, Olivia knows a Lauren Wright, who called me.
她发出了2.5万美元的悬赏
She offered $25,000 reward
找到她失踪的四个朋友
to find four of her friends who went missing.
他们在国家森林的一个露营地里失踪
They disappeared from a campsite in the national forest.
四个人吗 可能他们迷路了
Four of them? Could be they're lost.
是啊 我当然是这样希望的
Uh, yeah, that's definitely the hope, for sure.
好的 把详情发给我 - 没问题
All right. Send me the details. - You got it.
嘿 我到时会在附近
Hey, I'll be in the area.
我正要乘飞机去西雅图
I'm about to hop on a plane to Seattle.
西雅图那有什么
What's in Seattle?
有人给我推荐了一个叫艾略特的客户
New client Elliott referred my way.
这是好事 对吗 - 这个嘛…
That's good, right? - Well...
他脾气比较暴躁 给的钱也很多
he's got a bit of baggage, but also, a bit of money,
所以好坏参半吧
so good with the bad.
我的车到了 得走了
Oh, my car's here. I got to go.
哦嘿 别忘了
Oh, hey. Don't forget.
谢谢 再见 - 一路顺风 拜拜
Thank you. Bye. - Safe trip. Bye-bye.
好了 柯尔特 我把信息发给你好吗
All right, Colter, I'm gonna send you that information, okay?
劳伦
Lauren?
柯尔特·肖 - 你好
Colter Shaw. - Hi.
你到这多久了 - 三个小时左右
How long you been here? - About three hours.
碰过什么东西了吗 - 应该没有
Touch anything? - I don't think so.
你昨晚为什么没和你的朋友一起
And why didn't you go with your friends last night?
我们本来是这样打算的 大家都非常激动
Well, we were supposed to, we were all really excited,
但我有个商务晚宴走不开
but I had a business dinner I couldn't get out of.
原计划是今天早上和他们会合
The plan was to meet them this morning.
你联♥系♥公园管理处了吗 叫搜救队过来
You call Park Services? Search-and-rescue?
都做了 但他们在处理公园另一边的火灾
Both, but they're dealing with a fire on the other side of the park, they said
他们说48小时后才能展开搜救
they don't launch a search until 48 hours have passed.
你不想等那么久
And you didn't want to wait?
我挣了很多钱
I make good money.
如果我朋友遇到了麻烦 我不介意花掉
I don't mind spending it if my friends could be in trouble.
跟我说说他们
Tell me about them.
你有照片什么的吗 - 有的
You have photos or anything? - Yeah. Yeah.
好的 这是库珀
Okay, um, this is Coop.
这是山姆 这是杰森 这是莫妮卡
This is Sam, that's Jason, that's Monika.
他们俩结婚了
They're married.
知道了 好的
Got it. Okay.
你们认识多久了
How long have you all known each other?
他们从大学起就是朋友
They were friends since college.
我大概在三年前认识了库珀
I-I met Coop about, uh, three years ago. Um...
我们约会了几次 但没有产生火花
We went on a few dates but there were no sparks.
我们很快成为了朋友
We became fast friends
就这样我和他们打成了一片
and I sort of just joined their group.
你知道我为什么这么担心了吧 谁会把他们的手♥机♥留下
Y-You see why I was so worried? I mean, who leaves their phones?
嗯
Yeah.
食物也放了一整晚
This food's been out all night, too.
这非常危险 考虑到这附近有野兽
That's pretty dangerous, given the wildlife around here.
任何经营丰富的露营者都知道这点
Any experienced camper would know that.
是的 他们就更熟了
Yeah, and they all know better.
他们每年都这样做
They-they do this every year.
你最后收到他们的消息是什么时候
When was the last time you heard from them?
昨晚 我收到了一堆醉酒发来的短♥信♥
Um, last night. I got a bunch of drunk texts.
莫妮卡说她想「在蓝色月亮下」远足
Monika said she wanted to hike "under the blue moon."
晚上醉酒远足 这可不是什么明智的选择
Hiking drunk at night, not the greatest life choice.
他们可能受了伤 - 我有种不祥的预感
They could be injured out there. - Bad feeling about this.
那是不是…
Is that...?
血迹 - 天啊 我没看到
Blood. - Oh, my God, I didn't see that.
这是谁的帐篷 这些东西是谁的
Whose tent is this? Who's this stuff belong to?
是山姆的 那是他的东西
It's-it's Sam's. That-That's his stuff.
他刀鞘里的刀不见了
There's a knife missing from his sheath.
这个帐篷里没有手♥机♥
There's no cell phone in this tent.
其他人都把手♥机♥留下了
The others left theirs behind.
你试过给山姆打电♥话♥吗
You try calling Sam?
都转到了语♥音♥信箱
Straight to voicemail.
转到了语♥音♥信箱
Straight to voicemail.
听着 我知道他是你朋友 我也不想问
Listen, I know he's your friend, I hate to ask,
但山姆有没有可能是危险人物
but is there a chance that Sam could be dangerous?
对他自己或其他人
To himself or to others?
我是说 他是有点紧张
Uh, I mean, he's wound a bit tight, and, um,
他喝酒后 我曾见过他耍酒疯
when he drinks, I've seen him get a little out of control.
「耍酒疯」指的是什么
"Out of control," what does that mean? Is that, uh...
危险吗
is that dangerous?
他脾气虽然不好 但他绝不会伤害任何一个人
He has a temper, but he would never hurt one of us.
好吧 我希望你是对的
Okay. I hope you're right.
我报♥警♥吗 - 报吧
I'll call the police? - Yeah.
我要开始工作了 看能不能
I'm gonna get started, see if there's
沿着这条远足小径找到他们
any sign of them along this hiking trail.
别走远 好吗
Don't go anywhere, okay?
好的
Okay.
名字叫塞缪尔·尼尔森
Name's Samuel Nelson.
我调出了他的资料
Yeah, I got him pulled up right here.
算不上那种「让世界为之疯狂」的人
Not exactly a "set the world on fire" type.
从事销♥售♥工作 业绩不错
Worked in sales, did decent
但通常干不长久
but didn't stay anywhere too long.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表