剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
否则我永远无法自♥由♥
Or I'll never be free.
不
No.
弗兰克
Frank.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
放下
Put it down.
来吧
Go ahead.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
是 老师
Yes, Teacher.
弗兰克 你去哪了
Frank, where have you been?
我太希望你能回来了
I was so hoping you'd come back.
我想到过你
I thought about you.
我每天都在想你
I thought about you every day.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
没事的
It's okay.
还是…
Still...
这么的…
so...
完美
perfect.
不
No!
不 不 不
No! No, no! No, no!
想都别想 给老子趴下
No way, no way, get your ass down!
你对吉娜做了什么
What'd you do to Gina?!
诺亚·达维尤
Noah Darview.
他是个麻醉师
He's an anesthesiologist.
曾在一家临时医生派遣公♥司♥当过巡回医生
Worked as a traveling doctor for a locum tenens company.
好几个州都有他的受害者
Found his victims in several states,
所以很难联♥系♥起来
which made it hard to link them.
他年轻的时候 一开始
When he was younger and he first started
他会自己寻找受害者
doing this, he would get his own victims.
随着年纪增长
As he got older,
他就招募门徒
he would recruit disciples.
招募年轻人为他做事
Young men to do his bidding for him.
同时以此给自己打掩护
He would also use them as cover.
那些女孩失踪的犯罪现场
Noah was never at any of the crime scenes
从未发现过诺亚的踪迹
that the girls disappeared from,
所以他甚至连嫌疑人都不算
so he was never even a suspect.
警长说他承认杀了吉娜
And the sheriff said he confessed to killing Gina?
是的
He did.
他也供出了埋尸体的地方
He also admitted where he buried the bodies.
就在医院后面的空地
In a field behind the old hospital.
还好你在那里
It's good that you were there.
找到了他抓走的那个女孩
So you were able to find the girl that he did have.
她叫什么名字 汉娜吗
What was her name? Hannah?
是汉娜 - 嗯
Hannah. - Yeah.
他最新的门徒在一个公交站带走了她
His latest disciple picked her up from a bus stop.
警方没有任何线索
The police didn't have any leads.
要不是吉娜 我们永远也找不到汉娜
Without Gina, we never would've found Hannah.
这么说来 相当于吉娜救了她的命
So in a way, Gina helped save her.
是的
Yeah.
吉娜年纪比我小
Gina was younger than me,
但她…
but she was...
非常有保护欲 就像我的姐姐
fiercely protective, like she was the big sister.
我记得有一次 我带了一个男生回家
I remember one time, I brought a guy home.
我非常喜欢的一个人
A guy that I really liked.
她让我离开房♥间 然后拷问他
And she made me leave the room while she grilled him.
他们在房♥间里待了很长时间
They were there forever.
而且两个人都不愿告诉我她问了些什么
And neither of them would ever spill what she asked him,
但事后 她说
but afterwards, she said
他通过了考验
he passed the test.
我马上回来
Um, I'll be right back.
她问我有没有犯罪记录
She asked me if I had a criminal record.
然后呢
And?
所以我们才谈了那么久
And that's why the conversation took so long.
我告诉她所有的违法行为
I gave her every infraction.
大多数是非法闯入
Mostly breaking and entering.
但我现在有个更好的律师了
But, uh, I got a better lawyer now,
所以我的犯罪记录很清白
so my record's pretty clean.
谢谢你没有放弃她
Thanks for not giving up on her.
放弃我
On me.
接下来有什么打算
So what's next?
我想我会去旅游
Now, I... I think I'm gonna travel.
真的吗 - 嗯
Really? - Yeah.
如果你愿意的话
Well, you got free accommodations anywhere
你可以在美国大♥陆♥境内任何地方免费住宿
inside the continental U.S. if you like.
谢了 但我更想去欧洲、亚洲、南美洲
Thanks, but I'm, I'm thinking more Europe, Asia, South America.
好吧
Yeah.
以前从不想离家太远
Never wanted to stray far from home before
以防她回来
in case she came back.
这不是永别 你知道的
This isn't goodbye forever, you know.
我想你会想念这里的
I think you're gonna miss it here.
苹果派 热狗
Apple pie, hot dogs.
我知道
I know.
我想念的时候 我会给你电♥话♥
And when I do, I will call you.
好的
Okay.
基顿
Keaton?
谢谢
Thank you.
没有你我做不到
Couldn't have done it without you.
结局总是不太尽如人意
They never end the way you want 'em to.
圆♥满♥结局
Happy?
我很久之前就不抱希望了
I gave up on that a long time ago.
我现在知道了
Well, now I know.
不过总比另一种情况要好
Better than the alternative, though.
很开心和你共事
It was good working with you.
听着 如果我再惹上麻烦
Look, if I ever find myself in a bind again,
我会第一个给你电♥话♥
you'll be my first call.
你知道我的号♥码
You know my number.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表