剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
一直持续到早上
last until morning
如果我那时还没回来的话。
if I'm not back by then.
水。
Water.
这里有军用口粮,还有一些止痛药。
MREs in here, some pain meds
如果您还需要更多。
in case you need more.
我现在得去找那些女孩了。
I got to go look for those girls now
否则我们可能再也见不到他们了。
or we may never see 'em again.
注意安全。
Be safe out there.
是的。
Yeah.
科尔特。
Colter.
这些怪胎很了解这个国家。
These freaks know this country.
你可能正在走进陷阱。
You could be walking into a trap.
他们可能在等你。
They could be expecting you.
我早就想到了。
I already thought of that.
我只希望我来得不算太晚。
I just hope I'm not too late.
哦...
Oh...
嘘,嘘,嘘。嘿,我不会伤害你的。
Shh, shh, shh. Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you.
别尖叫。我只是想跟你谈谈,好吗?
Don't scream. I just want to talk, okay?
好的?嗯。
Okay? Mm-hmm.
好的,不会伤害你的。
Okay. Not gonna hurt you.
布里安娜和雪莉在哪里?
Where are Brianna and Shelly?
他们没事。
They're fine.
他们正受到照顾。
They're being taken care of.
这到底是什么意思?
What the hell does that mean?
这意味着鲁弗斯和达什正在照顾他们。
It means Rufus and Dash are taking care of them.
趁还能去,你应该去。
You should go while you can.
我不会丢下女孩们就走。
I'm not leaving without the girls.
现在告诉我,鲁弗斯和达什在用它们做什么?
Now tell me, what are Rufus and Dash doing with them?
这不由我评判。
It's not for me to say.
他们会知道我做了坏事,然后我们所有人都要付出代价。
They'll know I've been bad and then we'll all have to pay.
听我说,不管这里发生了什么,不管这是什么,
Listen to me, whatever's going on here, whatever this is,
你可以帮我阻止它。
you can help me stop it.
我知道你真正想要的是什么。
I know what you really want.
继续。
Go on.
伤害我。
Hurt me.
你想做什么就做什么。
Do whatever you want.
我不会告诉他们的,我保证。
I won't tell them. I promise.
我不会伤害你。
I'm not gonna hurt you.
不,没关系。他们会做得更糟。
No, it's okay. They'll do worse
当他们发现我一直在和你说话的时候。
when they find out I've been talking to you.
我不会伤害你。
I'm not gonna hurt you.
谁把你变成这样的?这些是什么?
Who did this to you? What are these?
这些提醒将会发生什么
These are reminders of what'll happen
如果我试图离开他们。
if I try to leave them.
他们把你带走了?
They took you?
他们对我做了那些事。
They did things to me.
他们把你关在这里多久了?
How long have they had you here?
八♥九♥年?
Eight, nine years?
阿蒙神父杀死了我的父亲,带走了我。
Father Ammon killed my dad and took me.
我奋起反抗,苦苦哀求。
I fought back. Begged.
不知何故,他们放过了我。
And for some reason, they let me live.
但我算是幸运儿之一。
But I'm one of the lucky ones.
活下来的女孩。
The girl who lived.
现在我已成为他们的一份子,他们也信任我。
Now I'm part of them and they trust me.
我希望保持现状。所以,请你走吧。
I want to keep it that way. So please, just go.
我不希望发生任何不好的事情。
I don't want anything bad to happen.
我不会让你受到任何伤害。
I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you.
告诉我鲁弗斯和达什对女孩们做了什么。
Just tell me what Rufus and Dash are doing to girls.
你真正需要担心的是阿蒙神父。
It's Father Ammon you need to worry about.
他们把女孩们带到他面前。
They brought the girls to him.
作为礼物。
As a present.
阿蒙神父会怎么处置他们?
What's Father Ammon gonna do to them?
他想要什么都行。
Whatever he wants.
游戏。
Games.
你最不希望发生的事情。
Things you don't ever want to happen.
你会后悔的,孩子!
You will rue the day, son!
你妈妈教过你更好的做法。
Your mama taught you better than that.
对不起,父亲。
Sorry, Father.
客人先用餐。
Guests eat first.
嗯。道歉吧,鲁弗斯。
Mmm. Apologize, Rufus.
对不起。
Sorry.
拜托,我们不是故意要来这里的。
Please. We didn't mean to come here.
是的,但你做到了。
Yeah, but you did.
真有意思,不是吗?
It's funny, isn't it?
土地如何提供
How the land provides
我们需要什么。
what we need.
毫米?
Mm?
现在,我得赶紧回复他们,不然他们会……
Now please, I need to get back to them or they're gonna...
不,我不会让任何人惩罚你。
No. I'm not gonna let anybody punish you.
让我来帮你。嘿,让我来帮你。
Let me help you. Hey, let me help you.
我做过坏事。
I've done bad things.
你做到了……
You did...
为了生存,你做了你必须做的事。
you did what you had to do to survive.
你不明白。
You don't understand.
如果我表现良好,
If I behave,
它们不会伤害我。
they don't hurt me.
他们再也不会伤害你了。
They're never gonna hurt you again.
我一定要带你离开这个鬼地方。
I'm gonna get you the hell out of here.
我需要你信任我。
I need you to trust me.
好的?
Okay?
你信任我吗?
Can you trust me?
好的。
Okay.
请问这处房♥产上有卫星电♥话♥或收音机吗?
Is there, uh, a sat phone or a-a radio on the property?
在楼下的装备室。
In the gear room downstairs.
我需要你让他们忙起来。
I need you to keep them busy.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
我会尽力。
I'll try.
好的。
Okay.
求求你们,放我们走吧。
Please, just let us go.
人们会来找我们的。
People will be looking for us.
不会有人来帮忙。
No help is coming.
这里不行。
Not out here.
冬天不行。
Not in the winter.
因为那时神灵就会降临。
'Cause that's when the gods come up
来自地球
from the earth
观看我们在门柱上比赛
to watch us play on the post
喝这杯水!
and drink from the cup!
姑娘们,快吃吧。
Eat up, girls.
你需要你的力量。
You're gonna need your strength
如果你要为众神而战。
if you're gonna play for the gods.
吃。
Eat.
我的天哪……
Oh, my...
锵锵!
Ta-da.
谢谢。不客气。
Thank you. You're welcome.
你知道,当你说“我们一起吃晚饭吧”的时候,
You know, when you said, "let's have dinner,"
我没想到会是墨西哥外卖♥♥
I wasn't expecting Mexican takeout
从街对面的卡车上下来。
from the truck down the street.
我喜欢我喜欢的东西。嗯。
I like what I like. Mm.
嗯,不错吧?
Mm. It's good, right?
实际上,它相当火爆。
Actually, it is pretty fire.
我越来越喜欢这间办公室了。
And this office is starting to grow on me.
嗯嗯。不,不,不,不。你说
Mm-mmm. No, no, no, no. You said
你想帮我换椅子。
you wanted to replace my chairs.
是啊,现在还是这样。不过我猜你们用的椅子不太好。
Yeah, still do. But I guess you come with bad chairs.
我带来的是问题。
What I come with are questions.
关于你和 Grimes 的关系。
About your relationship with Grimes.
他让你赚了很多钱
He made you a ton of money
现在你只想把他除掉?
and now you just want to take him out?
嗯,还有这个。
Well, there's this.
是的,我敢肯定实际数量远不止这些。
Yeah, and I'm betting there's a lot more than that.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表