剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
你怎么知道那个警探有鬼
How'd you know the detective was dirty?
当有人抢先比我找到酒窖
When someone beat me to the bodega,
我想不管这个人是谁
I figured whoever it was,
我们在追踪同样的线索
we were following the same clue trail.
而警探和我在追同一条线索
The detective and I had the same lead.
当我们发现克罗斯比也参与其中时… - 他看上去确实
And then when we found out that Crosby was involved... - Does seem like the type
像是会收买♥♥警♥察♥的人
of guy to have a cop in his pocket.
这是一种直觉 - 现在我们有了证据
It was a hunch. - Now we got the proof.
你看了卢卡斯的闪存盘里的内容吗
Did you see what was on Lucas' flash drive?
我以为只是性♥爱♥录像带
I thought it was just a sex tape,
但…情况急转直下
but... that turned quick.
有些东西你看到了就忘不掉了
Yeah, some things you can't unsee.
药效在消退
Drugs are wearing off.
我想是的
Ah. I think. Yeah.
我丈夫因你而死
My husband is dead because of you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我非常抱歉 我…
I'm so sorry, I...
我没想过会发生这样的事
I never meant for any of that to happen.
我该杀了你
I should kill you.
不是我的人
It wasn't my guys.
卢卡斯是别人杀的 - 还有谁想让他死
Someone else killed Lucas. - Who else wanted him dead?
不知道 不在乎
Don't know. Don't care.
在我看来 问题已经解决了
As far as I'm concerned, problem solved.
那会是什么问题呢 克罗斯比先生
And what problem would that be, Mr. Crosby?
肖
Shaw.
所以 你们俩达成了什么勾当
So, what's the arrangement between you two?
你付钱给她 她替你掩护犯罪
You pay her? She covers up your crimes?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我看过一些关于你的很有趣的录像
Oh, I've seen some very interesting footage on you.
我现在不想描述出来
Now, I wouldn't want to describe it.
但我可以理解你为什么为了隐藏它而杀人
But I can understand why you killed to keep it hidden.
克罗斯比先生正在这里开♥发♥一个住房♥项目
Mr. Crosby is developing a housing project in the area.
我们见面是为了讨论许可问题 - 你确定吗
We were meeting to discuss permitting. - Are you sure?
你们不是在讨论身后留下的尸体吧
You weren't just discussing all the bodies you left in your wake?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
来 我给你看
Here, I'll show you.
站住 警♥察♥
Stop. Police.
放下你的武器
Hand off your weapon!
怎么 你现在要对我开枪吗
What, are you gonna shoot me now?
趴到地上
Get on the ground!
这里有很多证人 警探
Lot of witnesses here, Detective.
这只手不是惯用手
I'm reaching with my off hand.
放下你的武器
Drop your weapon.
我没有武器
I don't have a weapon.
这比武器更好
This is better than a weapon.
这个小玩意 就是你杀了那些人的原因
This, here, is the reason you killed all those people.
斯蒂芬妮·霍利斯 菲利普·李 卢卡斯·琼斯
Stephanie Hollis, Philip Lee, Lucas Jones.
卢卡斯·琼斯跟我们没关系
We had nothing to do with Lucas Jones!
但其他两个人
But the other two,
你杀了他们 对吗
you had your hand in that, didn't you?
FBI 放下你的武器
FBI. Drop your weapon.
不许动 手举起来
Don't move. Hands in the air.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师 如果你请不起律师
You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford a lawyer,
我们将为你指定一名
one will be provided for you.
正义也许会迟到 但不会缺席
I guess we got that justice after all, didn't we?
你必须亲眼看看是吧
You had to see it for yourself.
那不会让我丈夫起死回生
That's not gonna bring back my husband.
但会让人心情舒畅
But it does feel good.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你想找份让人消失的工作
If you ever want a job disappearing people,
我这里虚位以待
I've got one for you.
我想我还是继续找人比较好
I think I'll stick to finding them.
对于一个死人来说他气色很不错 - 是啊
He looks pretty good for a dead guy. - Yeah.
他很高兴能回家
He's happy to be home.
谢谢你 - 谢谢你才对
Thank you. - Thank you.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
我很高兴能在这里
I'm glad I can be here.
尽量多陪陪她
Spend as much time with her as I can.
我从没想过伤害任何人
I... I never meant for anyone to get hurt.
你得放下那个心结
You're gonna have to make peace with that.
好消息是克罗斯比和他的帮凶
The good news is Crosby and everyone that was helping him,
他们都要蹲大牢了
they're all going to prison.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果不是你我不会站在这
I wouldn't be here without you.
很高兴能帮上忙
Glad I could help.
我知道卢卡斯生还的希望有多渺茫
I know how impossible it seemed that Lucas could be alive.
但我就是有种感觉
But I just had this feeling.
在没盖棺定论前我不能放弃
I couldn't give up until I knew for sure.
我知道那种感觉
I know that feeling.
是吗
You do?
超乎你的想象
More than you can imagine.
保重
Take care.
基顿
Keaton?
记得你让我调查的那件案子吗
You remember that case you asked me to look into?
吉娜·皮克特 - 我有发现
Gina Picket. - I got something.
你在哪
Where are you?
旧金山外
Outside San Francisco.
好 我给你发个地址
All right, I'm sending you an address.
你尽快赶过来
Get your ass here as soon as possible.
你要告诉我这是怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what this is all about?
你准备好干到底了吗
You prepared to take this down the line?
不惜一切代价
All the way to hell?
带路吧
Show me.
抱歉有点难闻
Sorry about the smell.
醒醒 醒醒
Wakey, wakey.
这里到底是怎么回事
What are you doing here?
你让我调查吉娜·皮克特 我照做了
You asked me to look into Gina Picket. I did.
你会想知道…
You're going to be interested...
他要说的话
in what he has to say.
亚历克斯
Alex.
这就是我提到过的那个朋友
This here is my friend I told you about.
把你对我说的话告诉他
Tell him what you told me.
告诉他
Tell him.
否则别怪我棍棒伺候
Or you're gonna get the stick.
说吧 先从名字说起
Go on now. Let's start with a name.
威尔斯
Whales.
你对他知道些什么
What do you know about Whales?
我们很早就认识了
I know him from back in the day.
这可不够好
You're gonna have to do better than that.
我们那时只是孩子 老兄
We were just kids, man.
回答问题
Answer the question.
这些人就是灾星 拜托…
These guys are bad news. Come on--
嘿
Hey.
威尔斯
Whales?
我们闯了祸
We got into something.
不是我们的错
It wasn't our fault.
问题很严重
Heavy stuff.
我们别无选择
We didn't have a choice.
有人逼你做事吗
Someone make you do something?
是 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
你和威尔斯 - 他比我还惨
You and Whales? - He had it worse than I did.
谁逼你们
Who was it?
告诉我是谁
I need a name.
拜托 我已经告诉你了 我不知道他的名字
Please. Uh, I already told you, I don't know his name.
他让我们称他为“老师”
He wanted us to call him "Teacher."
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
等等
Wait.
你们一定要相信我
You gotta believe me.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表