剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
你是赏金猎人
You collect rewards?
泰德的哥哥雇了我
Ted's brother Craig hired me.
他没说法警在调查这个案子
He didn't mention that the Marshals were working the case.
这个案子我们在调查 这是我们的犯罪现场
Well, we are. This is our crime scene.
顺便告诉你 我是法警马丁内斯
Marshal Martinez, by the way.
法警调查一件不到48小时的失踪人口案
Marshals on a missing persons case, less than 48 hours?
不关你的事
How about none of your business?
我只是觉得
Well, I just think it's
有点奇怪
strange that a family
一家人就这么凭空消失了
would up and disappear out of nowhere.
车门就这么敞开着 对吗
Doors left wide open like this? Right?
他们把手♥机♥留了下来
The-- they leave their cell phones behind?
也许有人开车冲向他们
Now, maybe... maybe someone drove up on them,
他们被迫在路边停车
forced them off the road,
被强制带走了
took them against their will.
六个月前 佛罗里达一个中了彩票的人被绑♥架♥
Well, six months ago, a lottery winner in Florida was abducted
强迫交出他的奖金
and forced to hand over his winnings.
这就成了联邦案件
That made it a federal case.
我们希望这件案子不会出现一样的情况
We're hoping the same thing didn't happen here.
可能有人把他们带走了…
Somebody could've driven away with them.
或者…
Or...
也许他们被赶进了林子里
maybe they were marched into the woods.
我们也想到了 因此在我们说话这会
We saw that already. That's why my partner
我搭档博伊德正在树林里进行网格搜索
Boyd's conducting a grid search in the woods as we speak.
我只是想出一份力
I just want to help in any way I can.
那么就少管闲事
Then stay the hell out of our way.
如果有失踪的猫我们会通知你的
We'll call you if we hear of any missing cats.
我说不好 鲍比 听起来他好像欠了些债
I don't know, Bobby, sounds like he had some debt.
明白了 这么说他中了大奖
Got it, so he hit it big on a scratcher
他的债主上门讨债了
and the interested party came to collect?
也许吧 可能还有利息
Maybe, plus interest.
或者可能是几个小贼
Or it could've been thieves
想抢他的奖金
trying to jack him for the winnings.
乐途有毒 我跟你说 伙计
Lotto is cursed, my man. I'm telling you.
我是万万不会碰的
You ain't catching me messing with it.
你能查出谁在打这笔钱的主意吗
Can you find out who might've been after the money?
交给我吧 好兄弟
Got you, my boy.
有发现了就告诉我
Let me know when something hits.
小心
Careful.
看样子 有路可走时远足就容易多了
Turns out, it's much easier to hike when there's a trail.
这双鞋可不太适合做网格搜索
Wrong shoes for a grid search.
这我还不知道吗
Don't I know it.
杰瑞米·博伊德 联邦法警
Jeremy Boyd. U.S. Marshals.
柯尔特·肖
Colter Shaw.
我是来找金一家的 和你一样
I'm out here looking for the King family, same as you.
很好 众人拾柴火焰高
Good. We need all the help we can get.
你搭档可不是这么想的
That's not what your partner said.
马丁内斯探员吗
Agent Martinez?
我在面包车那遇到了她
I met her back at the van.
这样啊 依我看来呢
Right. Well, in my experience,
平易近人更利于办事
honey catches more flies.
我在这附近搜索了几个小时
Been searching the area for hours.
没发现他们 你发现什么了吗
No sign of 'em. You find anything?
暂时没发现
Not yet, no.
我感觉我们被误导了
I feel like we're being misled here.
此话怎讲
How so?
首先是那辆面包车 那样子停在那里
Well, the van, for starters. The way it was left?
还不如在上面挂个霓虹灯
It might as well have a neon sign flashing,
告诉我们调查的方向
telling us where to look.
没有挣扎的迹象
And there's no sign of a struggle,
没有其他车辆的轮胎印
there's no tire marks indicating
表明他们是被逼停到路边
another vehicle ran it off the road.
还有就是 看看这里的情况
And then, look at this here.
这条小路
This path.
草丛弯向哪个方向
Which way the grass is bent.
有关系吗
What's that matter?
草向两边弯曲 对吧
Well, it's both ways, right?
我向前走的时候
Like, when I walk,
草向前边弯
the grass bends forward.
对吗
Right?
你的意思是
What are you saying?
我的意思是
I mean, I'm saying
我觉得整件事就是一个圈套
I think this whole thing is a setup.
金一家并没有被抓走
The King family wasn't taken.
我想有人在追他们
I think someone's after them,
所以他们将那伙人往错误的方向引
so the family was leading them in the wrong direction
然后沿原路折回
and then they doubled back along the same route.
有趣的想法 肖先生
Interesting theory, Mr. Shaw.
柯尔特
Colter.
哦
Right.
如果我想的没错 这将搜索范围
If I'm right, that extends the search area
扩大到道路另一侧约200英亩
about 200 acres on the other side of the road.
我们最好分头行动
It's best if we stay split up.
我们要搜的地方很广 - 是啊
It's a lot of ground to cover. - Yeah.
在找他们的人不止我们
We're not the only ones looking.
哟 柯柯 好兄弟
Yo, C, my G.
鲍比 你发现了什么
Bobby, what do you got?
首先
Well, for starters,
泰德·金的化名出现在
Ted King's alias popped up
网上赌博论♥坛♥上
on online betting forums.
他非常活跃
He was very active,
但…这么说吧
but... let's just say
他没有水晶球
he didn't have a crystal ball.
他哥哥说他欠了债
His brother said he was in debt.
是的
He was.
查了他的邮件
Checked his DMs.
看来他付清了账单
Looks like he settled his tab
就在他网上赢钱的两天后
two days after his online winnings came in.
真佩服他没有买♥♥
Gotta hand it to him for not buying
摩托艇或者其他傻东西
a jet ski or, you know, something stupid.
一家人在鸟不拉屎的地方下了车 消失得无影无踪
Family gets out of their minivan in the middle of nowhere and just vanishes.
没有打斗 劫车的迹象…
No sign of struggle, carjacking...
我确实发现了一些奇怪的地方 但…
I did find some weirdness, but...
…我不知道有什么关联
...I don't know where to put it.
说说看
Talk to me.
好吧
Well,
为了万无一失 我查了他家人的情况
checked up on his family just to cross my T's.
他妻子康妮 在2015年前根本就不存在
Connie, his wife, didn't even exist before 2015.
我是说没有记录 没有照片
Talking no records, no photos,
没有任何网络活动
zero online history.
她就这么凭空出现了
She just appeared out of nowhere.
砰
Poof.
很奇怪
That is weird.
也许这件事跟父亲一点关系都没有
Maybe this doesn't have anything to do with the father at all.
你说的可能没错
I mean, you're probably right.
尤其是如果他还还清了所有债务
Especially if he paid off all his debt.
继续查 鲍比 稍后再联♥系♥
Keep digging, Bobby. I'll call you back
嘿
Hey.
嘿 没事了
Hey, it's okay.
没事了 我知道你们很害怕 我是来帮你们的
It's-it's okay, I know you're scared. I'm here to help.
你们的父母呢
Where are your parents?
都是我的错
It's my fault.
什么是你的错 你在说什么
What's your fault? What do you mean?
爸爸妈妈让我们把手♥机♥留在车里
Mom and Dad told us to leave our phones in the car,
但…我拿了我的平板
but... took my tablet.
他们发现之后
When they found out,
大发雷霆
they were mad.
平板可以被追踪到
Someone could track the tablet.
你知道你父母去哪了吗
Do you know where they went, your parents?
爸爸去把平板扔掉
Dad went to get rid of it.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表