剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
鹿园和海耶斯路之间有个废弃停车场
There's an abandoned parking lot at Deerpark and Hayes.
一个小时
One hour.
现在怎么办
So, now what?
你去见他
Now you go meet him.
你说他会杀了切尔西和麦克斯
You said he was gonna kill Chelsea and Max.
我们必须考虑这个可能 是的
A possibility we have to factor, yeah.
管他呢 这是我妻子
Screw that. This is my wife. I just want
我只想把她从我惹的麻烦中救出来
to get her out of this mess I got her in.
我也是
Me too.
我有个计划减轻负面结果的影响
And I've got a plan to mitigate a negative outcome.
现在我们得回我车上
Right now we got to get back to my truck
做好准备 好吗
and gear up, okay?
好
Okay.
很好
Good.
你远程射击怎么样
How are you at range?
1000米距离精准击中目标
Tap a forehead at 1,000,
当然要视视野和风力而定 - 完美
depending on scope and wind, of course. - Perfect.
很不错 先生们
Good to know. Gentlemen,
出发吧
let's go.
里金斯开我的车 麦克斯 我和你一起
Riggins, take my truck. Max, I'm with you.
我们再过一遍计划
Let's go over the plan one more time.
我会确保和他保持距离
I'll make sure to keep my distance. I'll-I'll park
如果他在那里等着我会把车停远一点
away from him if he's there waiting.
好的 然后你下车
All right. Then you're gonna get out of the car.
你拿出袋子给他看 对吗
You're gonna show him the bag, right?
记住 里金斯需要时间准备
Remember, Riggins needs time to set up.
劳森不蠢
Lawson's not stupid.
我没说他蠢
I'm not saying he's stupid.
但我需要时间 我需要你给我争取时间
But I need time. I need you to buy me time
如果切尔西没有危险 我就可以去救她
so that if Chelsea's safe, I can go grab her.
如果她有危险呢
And if she's not?
现在我们最重要的任务是确保你妻子平安回家
Right now we just need to focus on getting your wife home safe.
好的 - 好的
Right. - Okay.
好了 我可以的
Right. All right, I can do this.
该走了
It's time.
走吧
Here we go.
过来 小狗
Come here, pup.
我们走吧
Here we go.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on, here we go.
跟紧我 跟紧我
Stay with me, stay with me, stay with me.
别动
Stay.
别动
Stay.
你拿到它们了吗
You got 'em?
把它们给我
Bring them to me.
我得先证明切尔西没事
I need some proof that Chelsea's okay first.
你没资格谈条件
You're not in a position to negotiate.
你想要这些 我想要我妻子
You want these, I want my wife.
我想要我的雕像
And I want my statues.
马上把袋子给我
Bring me the bag now.
我得先证明切尔西没事
I need proof that Chelsea's okay first.
你没资格谈条件
You're not in a position to negotiate.
你知道我还不能给你
You know I really can't do that yet.
我不是在开玩笑
I'm not playing here.
马上把袋子给我
Bring me the bag now.
你想要吗
You want 'em?
过来拿啊
Come and get 'em.
开枪打我也行
Or shoot me.
随你
Your call.
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max. Max.
麦克斯 你没事吧
Max, you all right?
没事 他死了
Yeah, he's dead.
让我看看
Let me see.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
切尔西在哪
Where's Chelsea?
她不在车上
She wasn't in the truck.
什么叫她不在车上 - 劳森肯定是察觉到
What do you mean, she wasn't in the truck? - Lawson must have got wind
我们有所图谋 所以转移了她
that we were up to something and moved her.
嘿 不是他死就是你亡 麦克斯
Hey, it was him or you, Max.
我必须开枪
I had to take the shot.
只有他能帮我们找到切尔西
He was our only way of finding her.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我可以开始搜索周边
I can start a perimeter search.
等等 等等 我有个主意
Wait, wait, wait. I got an idea.
听着
Listen.
巴克利 巴克利
Barkley! Barkley!
过来 快来 快来
Let's go! Come on! Come on!
过来 嘿
Come on! Hey!
巴克利 过来
Barkley, come here.
好样的 好样的 听着
Good, good, good boy, good boy, look.
我拿到了… - 你在想什么
I got, uh... - What are you thinking?
我拿到了切尔西的披巾 对吗
I've got Chelsea's scarf, right?
对吗 他就是被训练来做这种事的
Right? That's what he was trained to do?
如果给他足够强的气味
If I give him a strong enough scent,
他应该能带我找到她
he should be able to take me right to her.
好了 - 我们会找到的
Yeah. Okay. - We got her.
去吧 去吧
Come on. Come on!
去吧 嘿
Come on! Hey!
是这里吗 好的 来吧
Yeah? Okay, come on.
好了
Okay.
好了 好了 走吧 带我去
All right, there you go. All right, come on, show me.
给我看看你发现了什么
Show me what you got.
你发现了什么
What do you got?
去吧 去吧
Go, go.
你发现了什么
What do you got, what do you got,
你发现了什么 去看看
what do you got? Go see.
来吧
Here we go.
你没事了 嘿 你没事了
You're okay. Hey, you're okay.
我是来帮你的 我不会伤害你
I'm here to help you. I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
好了 - 你是谁
Okay. - Who are you?
我叫柯尔特·肖
I'm Colter Shaw.
你丈夫派我来救你
Your husband sent me to come get you.
麦克斯在哪 - 他没事 他没事
Where's Max? - He's fine. He's fine.
我会带你去找他 - 好
I'll take you to him. - Okay.
你能动吗
Can you move?
受伤了没
Are you hurt?
能吗 - 可以
Yeah? - Yeah.
来吧 靠我身上 我扶着你
Come on, lean on me. I got you.
我扶着你
I got you.
好了 过来
There we go. Come here.
过来 过来
Hey! Oh... Come here. Come on.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
记得巴克利吗 - 谢谢
Remember Barkley? - Thank you.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy. Hi.
嘿 - 嘿 小家伙
Hey. - Hey, buddy.
我们回家吧 好吗
Let's get home, yeah?
你的脸怎么了 - 亲爱的 出了点事
What happened to your face? - Oh, honey, things happened.
天哪 - 好了
Oh, my God. - All right.
多谢 - 嗯
Thanks. - Yeah.
再见 巴克利
Bye, Barkley.
巴克利
Barkley!
嗨 小子
Hi, boy.
嗨 巴克利
Hi, Barkley.
抓住你面前的一切
♪ Take everything you have in front of you ♪
每个动作都做到极致 直到成功
♪ Make every movement, do it till you do ♪
如果你只埋头苦干 快乐不会长久
♪ You will not be happy for long if you're working ♪
如果你不值得这一切 那又有什么意义…
♪ And what would be the point if you didn't deserve it... ♪
这是187美元
That's $187.
187美元 是的
$187. Okay, yeah.
你知道 我想了想这事
You know, I was thinking about that.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表