剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
在那狗♥娘♥养♥的对我们下手前抓到他
Get that son of a bitch before he gets the drop on us.
好吧
Yeah.
不行 别拿那玩意指着我
Nope. Don't point that thing at me.
把枪放下
Put it down. Drop it.
放下武器 赶紧的
Lower your weapon, now.
我们来谈一谈 - 别过来
Let's talk. - Stay back.
放下
Drop it.
我很乐意朝你脑袋上开一枪
There's nothing I'd love better than to put one in your brainpan.
最后的机会 朋友
Last chance, amigo.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
干得漂亮
Good work.
我们对这家伙了解多少
What do we know about this guy?
枪手叫马库斯·威尔逊
Shooter's name is Marcus Wilson.
高智商 有精神病倾向
High IQ, psychopathic tendencies,
一辈子进进出出精神病院许多次
been in and out of mental institutions his whole life.
他妄想这些山是他的
Got this delusional idea that the mountains belong to him.
你对你说的吗
He told you all that?
我也想和他谈谈
I wouldn't mind talking to him.
嘿 能让我们谈谈吗
Hey, you mind giving us a minute?
三个远足者 昨晚在瀑布边
Three hikers, waterfall last night.
我们知道你对他们开了枪
We know you shot at them.
也许他们不该进我的山
Maybe they shouldn't have been in my mountains.
但子弹决定饶过他们
But the bullet decided to skip 'em.
我让子弹自行选择…
I let it pick for itself...
什么意思
What does that mean?
回答他的问题
Answer the question.
有些人运气好 有些人倒霉
Some get lucky, some don't.
转动弹夹
Spin of the wheel.
要不要我也转一转弹夹
How about I spin the wheel for you,
看你是不是那个幸运儿
see if your number pops up?
晚了 老家伙
Too late, old man.
我觉得你转移了他们的尸体
I think you moved those bodies, just like you did
就像你对其他受害者一样 - 我为什么那么做
your other victims. - Why would I do that?
也许你喜欢近距离观察他们
Maybe you get off on seeing them up close.
让你感到强大
Makes you feel powerful.
我说了 他们走了大运
Like I said, they got lucky.
不 不是那样的
No, they didn't.
我觉得是你射偏了 对吗
I think you got off a bad shot, right?
没有考虑到落差 风力
Didn't account for drop, windage.
也许你扣扳机时太用力
Maybe you pulled the trigger too hard.
很正常
It happens.
不管怎样 我觉得你不是像你想的那样
Either way, I don't think you're the king of this place
是这里的主人 - 你错了
like you thinkyou are. - Wrong.
我要他们三更死 他们活不过五更
If I wanted them dead, they would be.
那为什么一开始就对他们开枪
Then why shoot at 'em in the first place?
我想过杀了他们 但他们
I thought about killing 'em, but they were already
已经在自相残杀了
hell-bent on killing each other.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这两人拿着一把大刀
These two here had a big knife,
胁迫另一个人跪下来
had the other guy down on his knees,
双手绑在背后 求他们饶他一命
hands tied behind his back, begging for his life.
我便坐下来看好戏
I settled in and watched the show.
我掌握着大权 不是他们
I had the power, not them.
他们杀了他吗
Did they kill him?
没有 他们让他站起来
Nah. They stood him up
把他赶进了森林
and marched him off into the forest.
我开了两枪消遣消遣
I fired two shots just for the hell of it.
然后呢
Then what?
他们用刀指着那家伙
They led the guy at knifepoint
往瀑布南边的小路走了
to the south falls trail.
那条路通向出口
That's an exit trail.
他们成功下山了
They made it off the mountain.
那名枪手已经被捕了
The shooter's been arrested,
但我觉得他没有伤害你的朋友
but I don't think he hurt your friends.
这是好事 对吗
Well, that's good, isn't it?
他看到了他们
Well, he saw them.
莫妮卡和杰森用刀挟持了库珀
Monika and Jason were holding Coop hostage at knifepoint.
你知不知道这是为什么
Now, do you have any idea why that might be?
这太离谱了 也许那家伙在撒谎
That's crazy. Maybe the guy's lying.
你怎么看 山姆
What do you think, Sam?
你不确定 对吗
You're not so sure, are you?
我也不知道该怎么想了
I don't know what to think anymore.
我是说
I mean,
几个小时前我也会这么说
a couple hours ago, I would have said the same thing,
但有些事不对劲
but something's messed up.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
医生前不久来过
The doctor, she came in a little while ago
她问我要不要看心理健康专家
and she asked if I wanted to see a mental healthcare professional.
他们做了毒理检查
Said the tox screen they ran
发现我体内含有异常高的抗焦虑药物成分
showed unusually high levels of anxiety meds in my system.
我没吃过抗焦虑药
I don't take anxiety meds.
莫妮卡吃
Monika does.
我在她的帐篷看到了药瓶
I saw the prescription bottle in her tent.
等等 你觉得是莫妮卡干的
Wait. You think Monika did this to me?
我想是这样的
I think it's looking that way, yeah.
有点难以置信 我是说 我们做了那么久的朋友
Kind of hard to believe. I mean, we've all been friends for so long.
我觉得他们不想让你
I don't think they wanted you to go
和他们一起去远足 山姆
on that hike with them, Sam.
你能想到他们三个人之间有什么矛盾吗
Can you think of anything at all between the three of them?
不合 旧怨
Bad blood, an old beef,
不涉及你的事
anything that didn't involve you too?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这是怎么回事 他们为什么要给山姆下药
What's happening? Why-why would they drug Sam
还拿刀挟持库珀
and-and pull a knife on Coop?
我正想办法弄明白
I'm trying to figure that out.
真是难以置信
I can't believe this.
怎么会有人向我们开枪
Why would someone be shooting at us?
不知道 某个疯子吧
I don't know, some whack job?
我们不要想那么多 那无所谓
Let's just stay focused. That doesn't matter.
万一有所谓呢
What if it does?
也许那是表明我们被标记的信♥号♥♥
Maybe it's a sign that we're marked,
罪有应得
we deserve to pay.
闭嘴 库珀
Shut up, Coop.
你为什么要这么对我们
Why are you doing this to us?
为什么是现在 我们都翻篇了 - 我没有
Why now? We all moved on. - I didn't.
我每天每时每刻都在重温
I relive it every hour of every day.
那是种折磨
It's torture.
我们现在都成家了
We have a family now,
我们不悔让你毁了我们的家庭
and we're not gonna let you ruin that.
这一直都是你计划中的一部分吗
Was this part of your plan all along?
我几个月前去找过你 伙计
I came to you weeks ago, man,
我们好一起解决这个问题
so that we could fix this together,
放下过去
put the past to rest.
你怎么说的 你说 「好啊
What did you say? You said, "Yeah,
「我们也一直在想这件事
"we've been thinking about it, too.
我们露营旅行时谈一谈吧」
Let's talk about it at the camping trip."
但那都是些假话
But that was all a lie.
在瀑布那里 你会杀了我的
At the waterfall, you would've killed me.
别把这怪在我们头上
Don't put this on us.
我们不会放弃我们的生活
We're not throwing away our lives.
我的生活八年前就已经结束了
My life ended eight years ago.
你能让我们怎么办
What'd you think was gonna happen?
我没想到你们会想杀我
I didn't think you guys would try and kill me.
我以为也许你们会像我一样痛苦
I thought maybe you were hurting like I was,
你们需要安宁
that you'd need peace.
我以为我能说服你们
I thought I could convince you.
你肯定也没信心
You must've not been so sure about that.
要不然你也不会留有后手 对吗
That's why you set up your little insurance policy, right?
就像我之前告诉你的
It's like I told you before,
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表