剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
好的。
Okay.
哦,明白了。
And... Oh, got it.
我现在感觉好多了。
I feel so much better now.
我们在这里还需要买♥♥些什么吗?
Is there anything else we should grab while we're here?
实际上,我和沙夫当时正在会议室里工作。
Actually, Sharf and I were working in the conference room.
你能帮忙看看我们有没有把文件落在那里吗?
You mind checking if we left any papers in there?
是啊。它在哪儿?
Yeah. Where is it?
只是楼梯底部而已。好的。
It's just the bottom of the stairs. Okay.
谢谢。
Thank you.
好的。
Okay.
嘿,你找到什么了吗?
Hey, did you find anything?
不,但我找到了格莱姆斯一直躲藏的地方。
No, but I found out where Grimes has been hiding out.
他已经不在了。
He's not here anymore.
如果他得到了弗兰西,那她肯定在别的地方。
If he's got Francie, he's got her someplace else.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我和埃利奥特在卢图纳,我正在取我的文件。
I'm at Luturna with Elliott. I'm just picking up my files.
我相当肯定,如果我们……
I'm pretty sure that if we...
瑞妮?
Reenie?
呃……
Uh...
您好,我是瑞妮·格林。请留言。
Hi. This is Reenie Greene. Please leave a message.
嘿!
Hey!
埃利奥特。
Elliott.
埃利奥特,如果你能听到我说话,请坚持住,好吗?
Elliott, if you can hear me, hang on, okay?
留下来陪我。来吧。
Stay with me. Come on.
所以你到的时候,Grimes 不在?
So when you got here, Grimes wasn't here?
不。
No.
除了手♥机♥和钱包,没有看到雷妮·格林的踪迹?
And no sign of Reenie Greene other than her phone and purse?
我已经检查过整栋楼了。
I've checked the entire building.
所以,再次确认一下。弗兰西·巴特勒失踪了。
So, just to confirm. Francie Butler disappeared
两天前午夜过后不久,
sometime after midnight two nights ago,
谢尔顿·格莱姆斯一直是
and Sheldon Grimes has been
过去一周一直失联。
MIA for the past week.
你认为 Grimes 已经出局了
And you believe Grimes is out
想坑害他的老搭档利奥·沙夫?
to screw over his old partner Leo Sharf?
我觉得这是唯一合理的解释,对吧?
I think it's the only thing that makes sense, right?
他先是索要赎金,现在又来了这一出。
He starts with the ransom, and now this.
他枪杀了埃利奥特,带走了雷妮。
He shoots Elliott, he takes Reenie.
他正在升级事态。
He's escalating.
所以沙尔夫可能是下一个。
So Sharf could be next.
听着,我注意到这附近有监控摄像头。
Listen, I noticed the security cameras around here.
你检查过那些了吗?那栋楼是新的。
Did you check those? The building's new.
它们尚未投入使用。
They're not operational yet.
但门禁卡系统是这样的。
But the keycard system is.
格莱姆斯使用了他的钥匙卡
Grimes used his keycard
大约在 Reenie Greene 到达前一小时。
about an hour before Reenie Greene arrived.
所以,他是在等着伏击她。
So, he was waiting to ambush her.
这个。看看这个。
This over here. Look at this here.
现在这些……就是这些,很明显是高跟鞋的鞋印。
Now these... right here, these are obvious high heel prints.
对吧?看看这个。
Right? Look at this.
那个洞可能是瑞妮的脚后跟留下的。
That hole right there can be from Reenie's heel.
看来她反抗过了。
Looks like she put up a fight.
她当然这么做了。
Damn right she did.
这边我们找到了两个手印。
Over here we got two handprints.
不同尺寸。
Different sizes.
好吗?其中一人袭击了埃利奥特,开枪打伤了他。
All right? One of them attacked Elliott, shot him,
另一个人带走了蕾妮。
the other one took Reenie.
沙夫先生来了。
Mr. Sharf is here.
我们要求录制一段视频声明。
We're asking to record a video statement
敦促格莱姆斯自首。
urging Grimes to turn himself in.
我们会把它发给家人和朋友,以防他收到消息。
We'll send it to family and friends in case he checks in.
这真是个好主意。
That's very smart.
如果他不办理入住手续怎么办?
What if he doesn't check in?
我们将广泛利用媒体资源。
We'll go wide with the media.
莫斯特工,谢谢你的到来。
Special Agent Moss, thanks for coming.
肖先生,非常感谢您的帮助。
Mr. Shaw, appreciate all your help,
但接下来会由联邦调查局接手。蕾妮是我的好朋友。
but the FBI will take it from here. Reenie's a close friend.
她有危险。让我来帮你。
She's in danger. Let me help you.
这是联邦罪行,所以我需要你。
This is a federal crime, so I'm gonna need you
退后一步,不要干预。
to step back and not interfere.
如果你跟随我,我们就可以开始了。
If you follow me, we can get started.
呃,请给我一分钟时间。
Uh, give me a minute, please.
我不想让你停止寻找蕾妮或弗兰西。
I don't want you to stop looking for Reenie or Francie.
我原本没打算这么做。
I wasn't planning on it.
很好。找到他们。
Good. Find them.
我不在乎要付出什么代价。
I don't care what it takes.
鲍比。
Bobby.
FBI动用职权了?
FBI pulled rank?
是的,他们尝试过了。
Yeah, well, they tried to.
听着,如果我们想找到弗兰西或蕾妮,
Listen, if we're gonna find Francie or Reenie,
我们得靠自己。走吧。
we got to do it on our own. Let's go.
好的。我从一台自动取款机的摄像头里弄到了一些录像。
All right. I got some footage off an ATM camera
就在 Luturna 对面。
across the street from Luturna.
画面显示一辆黑色SUV驶离停车场
It showed a black SUV leaving the parking lot
Reenie到达20分钟后。
20 minutes after Reenie arrived.
你拿到车牌了吗?
You get a license plate?
太远了。分辨率太差了。
It's too far away. The resolution sucks.
你查看了瑞妮的手♥机♥?
You check Reenie's phone?
哦,好主意。
Oh, good thinking.
也许她有一块智能手表。
Maybe she's got one of those smartwatches
或与之连接的健身追踪器。
or fitness trackers linked to it.
是的,她戴着那种智能戒指来追踪睡眠。
Yep, she's got one of those smart rings to track her sleep.
有位置信息吗?
Got a location?
我在等它。
I'm waiting for it.
砰,它就在那里。
Boom, there it is.
我刚把地址发给你了。
I just sent you the location.
明白了,谢谢。
Got it. Thanks.
你没事,你没事。我来帮你。
You're okay, you're okay. I'm here to help you.
弗兰西,你没事吧?
Francie, you're okay.
我叫科尔特,我是来帮你的。
My name is Colter. I'm here to help you.
你很安全。
You're safe.
把你弄出去。
Get you out of there.
好的。
All right.
简单的。
Easy.
看着我,看着我。
Look at me, look at me.
好的。
Okay.
你能想到任何可以帮助我们识别的东西吗?
Can you think of anything that could help us identify
带走你的人?
the people who took you?
有两个男人。
There were two men.
但他们都戴着迷彩滑雪面罩。
But they were wearing these camouflage ski masks,
所以我没看到他们的脸。
so I didn't see their faces.
蕾妮当时在车里吗?
Was Reenie in the car?
我从未见过她。
I-I never saw her.
那个人,他把我赶走了……
The-- This guy, he was driving me out...
杀了我。
to kill me.
然后他就走了。我不知道为什么。
And then he just left. I don't know why.
仪表盘上的警用扫描仪。
Police scanner on the dash.
他应该已经听说警方通缉那辆车了。
He would've heard there was an APB out on the vehicle
然后把它扔掉了。
and ditched it.
这两个人是为谁工作的?
These two men, were they working for someone?
是的,我也这么认为。
Yeah, I think so.
他们是在执行指令。
They were responding to instructions.
出自谢尔顿·格莱姆斯之手?
From Sheldon Grimes?
我...
I...
我不知道。但这似乎合情合理。
I don't know. But that would make sense.
他一直对Leo非常生气。
He's been really angry at Leo.
上个月有一天,我们工作到很晚……
We were working late one... day last month
他醉醺醺地进来,说里奥要背叛他。
and he came in drunk and he said that Leo was gonna betray him
因为他就是这么做的。
because that's what he does.
意思是说他背叛了其他人?
Meaning he's betrayed others?
有些人说
There are some people who say
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表