剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
好啦
Okay.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
这没什么 宝贝
It's nothing, baby.
只是我的手♥机♥
It's just my phone.
万一是怪物来了呢
What if it's a monster?
怪物是不存在的 亲爱的
There's no such thing as monsters, sweetheart.
真的吗
Is that for real?
如果你实在担心
Well, just in case,
我听说怪物讨厌亲吻
I hear that monsters hate kisses.
所以如果我亲你五下
So if I give you five kisses,
怪物就近不了你的身了
none of the monsters can get you.
这是科学道理
That's science.
晚安 小可爱
Good night, lovebug.
晚安 妈妈
Goodnight, Mommy.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mommy?
你在哪里
Where are you?
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈
Mommy!
你好 我是柯尔特 - 朱迪斯
Hi. I'm Colter. - Judith.
谢谢你这么快就赶来
Thanks for coming so quickly.
没事
Yeah.
迈尔斯在楼上看电视
Miles is upstairs watching TV.
这件事让他很担心
He's pretty rattled by this.
嗯 我想也是
Yeah, I can imagine.
你女儿失踪多久了
How long has your daughter been missing?
艾莉丝消失了已经快12个小时了
Alice has been gone almost 12 hours now.
我知道这听起来时间不长
I know that doesn't feel like a long time,
但她不会这样夜不归宿
but it's unlike her not to come home.
大门就这样敞开着
And to leave the door wide open.
门闩有点难搞 但她知道的
The latch is finicky, but she knows that.
她经常这样吗
Hmm. She do this often?
一走了之 把孩子留在家里
Leave? Leave her kid home?
我住在后面的客房♥里
I live in the guest house out back.
她知道我在 但她通常会发条短♥信♥或给我个电♥话♥
She knows I'm here, but she usually texts or calls
如果她要出门的话
if she goes anywhere.
但现在打她的手♥机♥直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
But now her phone's going straight to voicemail,
她的车也不在了
and her car's not here.
你不知道她可能会去了哪里吗
And you have no idea where she might have gone?
艾莉丝和迈尔斯的爸爸六个月前分居了
Alice and Miles's father separated six months ago.
最近她开始了一段新的关系了
And she just started dating again recently,
我以为她只是出去和某人约会去了
and I thought she just stepped out on a date with someone.
你知道是谁吗
You know with who?
不知道 我尽量不去刺探
No. I try not to pry.
现在我希望我能问问她
Now I wish I did.
报♥警♥了吗
Police?
非必要的时候我不想把警方牵扯进来
I don't want to involve them if I don't have to.
你得告诉我为什么
Well, you're gonna have to tell me why.
艾莉丝和她前夫之间有些矛盾
Things have gotten contentious between Alice and her ex
抢夺迈尔斯的监护权
over Miles's custody.
他可以利用这点来对付她
And he could use this against her.
这件事有可能是前夫干的吗
Is there a possibility that the ex is involved?
我想不是
I don't think so.
格雷格这人不错
Greg is a good guy.
是艾莉丝提出了分居
Alice is the one who wanted to separate.
会不会他还有点生气
Could be some residual anger.
可能吧
It's possible.
覆水难收 但是
Things were said that can't be unsaid, but
说出去的话就如覆水难收
Things were said that can't be unsaid, but
但我认为他们已经放下了
I thought that was behind them.
艾莉丝抽烟吗
Does Alice smoke?
以前抽
She used to.
我可不可以…
You mind if I, uh...?
没关系 你看吧 - 是吗
No. Got ahead. - Yeah?
维柯丁
Vicodin.
医生给她开的处方
Prescribed to her by a doctor.
她为什么把药藏起来
Why would she hide it?
以前的时候 艾莉丝遇到了一些困难
In the past, Alice had some challenges.
染上了毒品吗 - 对
Drug problem? - Yeah.
但我以为她已经戒毒了
Ah. But I thought she was clean.
到现在已经八年了
Going on eight years now.
三个月前 她做了膝盖手术
Three months ago, she had knee surgery.
肯定是因为这个他们才开的药
They must've prescribed those for that.
可能是旧习复发了
Could've been drawn back into some bad habits.
你不知道她在服这些药吗
You had no idea she was taking these?
不知道
No.
也许是和她交往的人带坏了她
Maybe someone she was dating is a bad influence.
我知道1万美元的赏金不多 但那是我的全部了
Look, I know, $10,000 isn't a huge reward, but it's all I have.
我只想找到我女儿
I just want to find my daughter.
嘿
Hey.
你肯定是迈尔斯吧
You must be Miles.
我觉得是怪物带走了我妈妈
I think the monster took my mommy.
你看到什么了吗
Did you see something?
没有
No.
但我被一些东西吵醒了
But something woke me up.
什么吵醒了你
What woke you up?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我下楼之后 没有人在那
But when I came downstairs, no one was there.
收到了一个定位
Just got a ping.
这是你女儿的手♥机♥最后的位置
This is your daughter's phone's last location.
我要去看一下情况 好吗
I'm gonna go check it out, okay?
好了 迈尔斯 听我说
All right, Miles, listen.
我会竭尽全力找到你妈妈
I'm gonna do everything I can to find your mom,
把她带回家 好吗
bring her home, okay?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我按你的要求调查了艾莉丝的前夫
So, I checked on Alice's ex-husband like you asked.
昨天晚上他和他女友在一起
He was with his girlfriend last night.
他们看到他进了她的住处
They have surveillance of him going into her building,
他一直待到了早上
and he stayed till morning,
所以艾莉丝去见的人不会是他
so, whoever Alice left to go see, it was not him.
嗯 她妈妈也替他担♥保♥ 但排除了这种可能也是好事
Yeah. Her mother vouched for him, too, but it's good to rule it out.
我现在正赶去她的手♥机♥的最后位置
I'm on my way right now to where her phone last pinged.
也许她一时失控 毒瘾复发
Maybe she just slipped and fell off the wagon
不想让她的家人见到她那副模样
and doesn't want her family to see her like that.
我觉得不是这样的
Ah, I don't think that's what this is.
那些药片被藏了起来 但这几个月里
The pills were hidden, but they were only half gone
只吃掉了一半
after the course of several months?
柯尔特 你永远不知道人们做着怎样的斗争
Colter, you never know what battles people are fighting.
嘿 柯尔特 我听说你来俄亥俄了
Hey, Colter, I hear you're in Ohio.
我会在印第安纳波利斯取证
I'll be in Indianapolis for a deposition
以防你需要我的帮助
in case, you know, you need boots on the ground.
我就说说 - 又是新客户吗
Just saying. - New client again?
是啊 他已经被起诉无数次了
Yes. He's being sued for the umpteenth time.
当然也让我挣了不少预付金
Certainly making me earn my retainer.
这家伙是谁啊
Who is this guy?
我只能说他的生活很复杂
All I can say is that he leads a very complicated life.
你听上去好像给他擦屁♥股♥的人
You sound sort of like his fixer.
我更喜欢叫做“律师”
I prefer the term "counsel."
好吧
Okay.
我相信你肯定没问题
I'm sure you can handle it.
他肯定不是那种容易伺候的主
Well, he's definitely not the type to be handled,
但我喜欢挑战 所以谢了
but I do like a challenge, so thank you.
维尔玛给我说了你要找的失踪女性
Oh, and Velma gave me the download on your missing woman,
所以随时联♥系♥我
so, keep me posted.
好的
Yeah, will do.
我只找到了她手♥机♥和钱包
Just her phone and her purse.
有打斗的痕迹 地面上有血迹
Sign of a struggle, there's blood on the ground,
车还没熄火
car's still running.
车还没熄火
car's still running.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表