剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我们不如把这当做朋友间的帮助
And, uh, what if we call it a favor amongst friends?
你省下这些钱 给你妈妈买♥♥些好东西
You save some of that money, buy your mom something nice.
听上去如何
Sound good?
听上去不错
Sounds good.
好的
Okay.
我们真是感激不尽
We can't thank you enough.
不用谢
It was my pleasure.
我看得出来巴克利多爱这里
I can see how much Barkley loves it here.
对了 有东西要给你
Oh! Something for you.
给你的
For you.
但巴克利已经有铭牌了
But Barkley already has a dog tag.
没错 但这个上面没有你的家庭地址
Yeah, that one doesn't have your home address on it.
安全起见 好吗
Just to be safe, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Sure.
你知道他们为什么叫他巴克利吗
Uh, did you have any idea why they named him Barkley?
是因为他叫个不停吗
Is it 'cause he barks a lot?
有可能 可能是因为他叫个不停
Could be. Could be 'cause he barks a lot.
不过也可能是以查尔斯·巴克利命名的
Could be named after Charles Barkley, though.
对吗
Right?
查尔斯·巴克利
Charles Barkley.
圆润的篮板怪
Round mound of rebound?
篮球史上最伟大的球员之一
One of the greatest basketball players to ever
你不知道查尔斯·巴克利是谁吗
play the game. You don't know who Charles Barkley is?
我是说 这太可悲了
I mean, this is-this is tragic.
你妈妈会把他的事迹告诉你的
Your mom will tell you about him.
无论如何 照顾好彼此 好吗
Anyway. Be good to each other, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜找回狗狗
Congrats on the dog.
查尔斯·巴克利 你得去查查他
Charles Barkley, you got to look him up.
那家伙就是个野兽
Guy was an animal.
你从不言弃…
♪ You're never givin' up... ♪
等会…
Wait...
你在等人吗
Are you expecting someone?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
嘿
Hey.
惊喜
Surprise.
瞧是谁来了
Well, well, well.
哇 天哪 - 嘿 看看是谁来了
Wow! Oh, my God! - Hey, look who decided to show up.
迟来总比缺席好 对吧
Yeah, better late than never, right?
是 - 你好吗
Yeah. - How are you?
不敢相信 瞧瞧你 - 最近怎么样
I can't believe it. Look at you. - What's up?
很高兴见到你 - 天哪 见到你我太开心了
Good to see you. - Oh, my God, I'm so happy to see you.
很高兴见到你 你看起来很棒 - 欢迎
Good to see you. You look great. - Welcome, yeah.
这地方看起来棒极了
And this place looks amazing.
我喜欢你的装♥修♥
I love what you've done with it.
我多希望我们知道你会来
I wish that we knew you were coming still,
这样我们就可以给你准备点吃的…
'cause we would have got you something to eat or...
不了 不用操心我 - 好吧
No, don't worry about me, I'm fine. - All right.
实际上我们给你准备了点东西 - 是的
Oh, actually we have something for you, yeah. - Yes.
我不得不说 次日送达真是太贴心了
I got to say, next-day delivery is pretty sweet.
是啊 - 谢谢你 亚马逊金牌服务
Yeah. - Thank you, Amazon Prime.
你们给我买♥♥了个礼物 - 对的
You got me a gift? - Yeah!
等着瞧吧
Just you wait.
你给了我这个盒子
You got me this box.
实际上 这是给你车准备的礼物
Uh, it's actually... it's a gift for your truck.
老实说 我很惊讶你车上居然没有
Honestly, I'm surprised you that didn't already have one already.
我也以为他有了 - 我还以为你是面面俱到先生
Thought he did, too. - I thought you were Mr. Prepared.
这真是太周到了 - 行车记录仪
Oh. That's so thoughtful. - Dashcam!
太谢谢你们了 你们太周到了 - 不客气
Thank you very much, it's very thoughtful. - You're very welcome.
谢谢 - 那么谁要带我转转
Thank you. - So who's gonna show me around?
这就是全部的奥秘 - 天哪 我就说嘛
This is the whole magic. - Yes, oh, my God. I know!
看到了吗 厨房♥ - 我很喜欢
Okay? Kitchen. - I love it.
我坐那边 很有趣 - 拱形天花板 视野开阔
I sit there, that's fun. - Vaulted ceilings, big view.
Goat's head thorn指的是一种植物的刺,中文名为牛筋草或蒺藜,形状像山羊的头,因此得名
托皮卡:美国堪萨斯州的首府
指的是来自贝宁王国(位于今天的尼日利亚境内)的一系列古代铜合金雕塑
K-9通常指代警犬、军犬,来源于英语中Canine(犬类)的发音
篮球界对查尔斯·巴克利的绰号♥
Blue Couple - Twin Peaks
丹佛 科罗拉多州
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表