剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
教她怎样穿衣打扮
♪ Told her how to dress ♪
怎样举止和微笑
♪ And act and smile ♪
她是俄克拉荷马州的性感尤物
♪ She's an Oklahoma smoke show ♪
而他只是个乡野混球
♪ He's an ass from back home ♪
她永远挣脱不了他的桎梏
♪ She'll never make it out alive ♪
但我彻夜难眠 在此踟蹰
♪ But I've been here, I've been up all night ♪
幻想着人生蓝图
♪ Thinking 'bout a life ♪
你我共度
♪ With you and I ♪
那是你永远体会不到的幸福
♪ One you'll never know ♪
因为你是小镇上的性感尤物
♪ 'Cause you're a small-town smoke show ♪
那些愤怒的男孩正磨刀霍霍
♪ Them boys are out and they're angry ♪
要找你寻仇
♪ And they're looking for blood ♪
你躲到褪色的蓝皮皮卡后座
♪ In the back of a blue old pickup truck ♪
已经无可退路
♪ You've got nowhere to go ♪
尽管你却盛装华服
♪ Although you're all gussied up. ♪
呜呼
Whoo!
我是安吉·汉斯利
My name is Angie Hansley.
谢谢你们的光临
Thank you all for being here.
我希望很快能在这里再见到你们
I hope to see you around here again soon.
哇 唱得太好了 安吉
Wow, awesome set, Angie.
谢谢你 拉蒙娜
Thanks, Ramona.
感觉大家今天都有点提不起精神啊
Kind of down for a Thursday crowd, huh?
是啊 但他们内心已经泪流满面了
Yeah, but they were all crying on the inside,
所以…
so...
好了 这是你今晚驻唱的报酬
Anyways, here's your cut of the bar take.
不要一下子花光了
Don't spend it all in one place.
谢谢 我不会的
Thank you. I won't.
你的才华不应该浪费在这样的地方
You shouldn't be wasting your time in a place like this.
我只是在积累经验
I'm just paying my dues.
你已经足够优秀了
Your dues are paid.
你应该去纳什维尔
You should be in Nashville,
而不是这破地方 - 有朝一日
not this dump. - Someday.
别让“有朝一日”变成“遥遥无期”了
Just don't let "someday" become "never."
好 我不会的
Yeah, I won't.
还有…
And, um...
今晚小心点
be careful tonight.
你的头号♥粉丝回来了
Your number-one fan is back.
吓死人了 你想的话
Creepy. You want,
我可以让达雷尔送你到你车那里
I can have Darrell walk you out to your van.
不了 没事的
Nah. I'm good.
那好吧 一定要小心驾驶 还有安吉…
All right, you drive safe now, and, Angie...
等你出名了不要忘了我
remember me when you're famous.
维尔玛 嘿
Velma. Hey.
嘿 终于接电♥话♥了
Hey. Finally.
给你打了几个小时的电♥话♥了
Been trying you for hours.
不好意思啊 我刚刚下山
Sorry about that, I-I just now got off the mountain.
你断网了吗
You unplug?
嗯 算是吧
Yeah, a little bit. Little bit.
柯尔特 你用了十年才结了吉娜·皮克特的案子
Colter, it took ten years to get closure for Gina Picket.
你不能一夜之间就这样翻篇了
You don't just move on from something like that overnight.
你那边是什么动静
What's going on over there?
律所这边在施工
We're doing some work to the office.
我们打算扩大规模
We're expanding a little.
是吗 扩大规模是好事
Oh, yeah? Expanding's good.
有活了吗
You got a job?
是的
I do.
5万赏金
50K reward.
昨天晚上 一个叫安吉·汉斯利的女人
Last night, a woman named Angela Hansley was abducted
在明尼苏达狼溪的一家酒吧外被绑♥架♥了
outside of a bar in Wolf Creek, Minnesota.
四名男性听到她的尖叫 出来帮忙
Four men heard her screams and tried to help.
其中三个被杀害
Three were killed.
头两个死者
Now, the first two victims
他们是当地飞车党的成员
were members of a local biker gang,
第三个是休班的警♥察♥
and the third was an off-duty cop.
据唯一的幸存者声称
And the only survivor has identified
凶手是本杰明·金德森
the killer as a Benjamin Kinderson.
是失踪女孩的父母发布的悬赏吗
Parents of the missing girl offer the reward?
不是 是嫌疑人的奶奶艾娃·金德森
No, it was the suspect's grandmother Ava Kinderson.
是吗
Really?
她听上去十分和蔼
She sounds like a really sweet old woman.
我很同情她
My heart went out to her.
好 把详情发给我
Yeah. Yeah, send me the details.
滚出我走廊
Get the hell off my porch.
金德森女士
Ms. Kinderson?
是我
That's right.
说你是来干嘛的
State your business,
不然我就开枪了
or I'm in my rights to start shooting.
这倒不必 我是柯尔特·肖
Uh, that's not necessary. Colter Shaw.
我是为悬赏来的
I'm here about the reward?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
进来吧
Come in.
好的 - 叫我艾娃女士
Okay. - Call me Miss Ava.
我以为你又是飞车党的那些混混
Thought you were another one of them biker trash.
他们在找你孙子吗
They're after your grandson?
他们在这里蹲了一整晚
Been coming around here all night,
发誓说等找到了本
promising if they find Ben,
他们要拖着他游街
they'll drag him through the streets
因为他犯下的罪过
for what they say he did.
被杀的人中有一个是警♥察♥
One of those men that was murdered was a cop.
我知道的事还用得着你说
Don't tell me things I already know.
你知道 我同事对你的印象和我截然不同
You know, my colleague gave me a completely different impression of you.
为了把你找来我总得使点手段
I did what I had to do to get you here.
没有人能拒绝帮助一个慈祥的老太太
Everybody wants to help a sweet old lady.
我的本就没有这个优势
My Ben doesn't have that advantage.
你觉得不是他干的
You don't think he did any of these things?
我相信他不是他们说的那种野蛮人
I don't think he's the savage they're making him out to be.
三个人被杀害了
Three people are dead.
一个女人失踪 新闻上都在报道
A woman's missing. It's all over the news.
他也许是出于自卫
Maybe he was defending himself.
绑♥架♥一个女人
Kidnapping a woman?
他没有那样的基因
Not in his DNA.
我的本是个绅士
My Ben is a gentleman.
这是我引以为豪的事
That's one thing I can be proud to have a hand in.
本住在哪里
Where's home for Ben?
他没有固定住所
He doesn't really have one.
他在油田做保安
He works security for the oil fields,
三个月一班 三个月一休
three months on, three months off.
见不见得着他随缘
I see him when I see him.
你知道他为什么会来狼溪吗
Any idea why he'd find himself in Wolf Creek?
工作之余他会去那里
He goes there between work.
理清他的头绪
Gets his head right.
他爸爸以前也会带他去那里
And his father used to take him there,
打猎之类的事 就这样
hunting and such, so there's that.
我知道你担心你的孙子
I understand you're worried about your grandson,
赏金也相当可观…
and the reward is sizable...
我才不担心本
I'm not worried about Ben.
我担心警♥察♥会比你先找到他
I'm worried that if the police find him before you do,
到时候就会有更多的警♥察♥白白送命
we're gonna have a lot of dead cops on our hands.
但时间不多了
But time's a-wasting,
所以我就长话短说了
so I'm gonna give you the Reader's Digest version.
本的妈妈…我女儿…英年早逝
Ben's mother... my daughter... died young,
所以他爸爸把他带到森林里抚养他长大
so his father took him and raised him wild in the woods.
住简陋的棚屋
Cold-water shack.
教他怎样打猎 训练他…
Taught him to hunt, trained him to...
怎样生存
survive
抵抗任何威胁他们生活的人
and fight anybody who threatened their way of life.
我和那个人在很多事情上看法不同
I didn't see eye to eye with that man on much,
但他已经尽力了
but he did the best he could,
后来他死于心脏病发作
and then he up and died of a heart attack.
在那之后 本加入了军队
After that, it was the service:
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表