剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
♪ 闭嘴跳舞 ♪
♪ Shut up and dance ♪
♪独自一人坐在黑暗中♪
♪ Sitting in the dark while you're on your own ♪
♪ 沉溺于思绪和酒精之中 ♪
♪ Drowning in your thoughts and the alcohol ♪
♪ 我愿成为你余晖中的一束光 ♪
♪ I could be your light in the afterglow ♪
♪ 闪耀,闪耀,闪耀 ♪
♪ Glow, glow, glow ♪
♪ 把嘴里的味道去掉 ♪
♪ Get that taste out your mouth ♪
♪ 把痛苦都喊出来 ♪
♪ Take that pain, scream it out ♪
♪ 我爱它,我爱它 ♪
♪ Like I love it, like I love it ♪
♪ 沉浸在音乐中 ♪
♪ Lose yourself in the sound ♪
♪ 仿佛周围空无一人 ♪
♪ Like there's no one around ♪
♪ 放手吧,放手吧,放手吧 ♪
♪ Let it go, let it go, let it go ♪
♪ 闭嘴跳舞,动起来 ♪
♪ Shut up and dance, and move your body ♪
♪ 闭嘴跳舞,让你的心跳加速 ♪
♪ Shut up and dance, and make your heart beat ♪
♪ 闭嘴跳舞 ♪
♪ Shut up and dance ♪
♪ 闭嘴,跳舞吧,就像你隐形了一样。♪
♪ Shut up and dance like you're invisible. ♪
男:嘿,亲爱的,
MAN Hey, darling,
我今天想去冒险。
I'm feeling adventurous.
咱们周末去里诺吧。
Let's head to Reno for the weekend.
女人:你是不是想说拉斯维加斯?
WOMAN Don't you mean Vegas?
不,我去过,做过了。
No, been there, done that.
那么,里诺有什么呢?
Well, what's in Reno?
里诺还有什么没有的?
What's not in Reno?
我们可以去玩老虎机……管他呢?
We can hit the slots... What the hell?
来杯鸡尾酒吧……
...grab a cocktail...
嘿,索尼娅?
Hey, Sonia?
去看演出。
See a show.
我们可以掷骰子碰碰运气……
We can just roll the dice...
索尼娅,昨晚发生了什么事?
Sonia, what happened last night?
听起来很有趣。
That does sound fun.
在里诺,你想要的一切都能找到。
Whatever you want is all there in Reno.
甚至可能还会去教堂。
Maybe even hit the chapel.
索尼娅?
Sonia?
我想我会喜欢里诺的。
I think I'm gonna like Reno.
距离美丽的蓝色海水不到50英里
At less than 50 miles from the beautiful blue waters
太浩湖的里诺仍然是最大的——
of Lake Tahoe, Reno, still the biggest--
花朵...
Flowers...
索尼娅?
Sonia?
好的。
Okay,
看看吧。
have a look.
触发?双重设置。
Trigger? Double-set.
两下就拉,就像你要求的那样。好的。
Two and pull, just like you asked. All right.
史密斯威森公♥司♥还需要一些时间。
Smith & Wesson's gonna take a little longer.
我正在为你定制一个新的握把。
I'm getting a new grip made for you.
是的,慢慢来。
Yeah, take your time.
正好路过这里?
Just, uh, happen to be in the area?
差不多是这样。
Something like that, yeah.
我大概一个月后会再来。
I'll probably swing back in another month or so.
成交。我会为你准备好。
Good deal. I'll have it ready for you.
谢谢。不过,那个已经准备好了。
Thank you. That one is ready to go, though.
我把它带到靶场去了。
Took it out to the range,
百发百中,精度达到半英寸 MOA。
got it a half inch MOA at a hundred.
是的。如果你想的话,我可以放些玻璃。
Yeah. You want, I could put some glass
为你准备的。不。
on it for you. Nah.
你确定吗?
You sure?
这属于作弊。
It'd be cheating.
我不会说的。不,我就喜欢现在这样。
I won't tell. Nah, I like it the way it is.
枪是我爸爸的。
Gun was my dad's.
它教会了我们所有人如何使用这玩意儿拍摄。
Taught us all how to shoot on this thing.
其实我妹妹枪法最好。
My sister was actually the best shot.
我相信。
I believe it.
是的,我老婆的枪法比我好太多了。
Yeah, my wife shoots circles around me.
他总是让我忘记这件事。
Never lets me forget it.
真有趣,我们把回忆都寄托在这些东西上。
It's funny, the memories we put on these things.
我经常看到这种情况。
I see it all the time.
毫米。
Mm.
这是我唯一服用过的东西。
It's one of the only things I took
在我父亲去世之后。
after my father passed away.
他过去常常花好几个小时陪我,
He used to spend hours with me,
教我如何,
teaching me how to,
如何呼吸,如何在心跳间隙拍摄。几个小时。
how to breathe, how to shoot between heartbeats. Hours.
虽然花了一段时间,但是
It took a while, but
我好多了。
I got better.
我得到它。
I get it.
我有一把破旧不堪的M1
I got an old beat to hell M1
我父亲一生中有一半时间都在从事修复工作。
my old man spent half his life restoring.
每年拿出来一次,只是为了缅怀他。
Take it out once a year just to remember him.
是的。
Yeah.
很高兴见到你,科尔特。
It's good to see you, Colter.
一如既往,感谢惠顾。
Appreciate the business, as always.
是啊,谢谢。
Yeah, thank you.
我会给你发条消息
I'll drop you a line
等手♥枪♥准备好了再说。谢谢。
when that pistol's ready. Thank you.
兰迪,嘿。
Randy, hey.
等等,等等,等等,等等。慢点。
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. Hold on. Slow down.
慢点,我罩着你。
Slow down. I got you.
我在北加州。什么?
I'm in Northern California. What--
里诺?嗯,我可以,呃,我可以。
Reno? Yeah, I can, uh, I can be
几个小时后就到里诺了,好吗?
in Reno in a couple hours, all right?
你留个位置信息,我快到的时候会给你打电♥话♥。
Just drop a pin and I'll call you when I'm close.
好的。
All right.
谢谢。好的,注意安全。
Thank you. Okay, be safe.
总是。
Always.
伙计!我们有大奖得主了!
MAN We have a jackpot winner!
请参加我们的大型扑克锦标赛
Please join us for our big poker tournament
15分钟后开始
beginning in just 15 minutes
在扑克室。
at the poker room.
哟。嘿。
Yo. Hey.
谢谢你这么快就来。
Thanks for coming so fast, man.
我不知道还能给谁打电♥话♥。
I-I didn't know who else to call.
是啊,告诉我
Yeah, tell me
到底发生了什么?你刚才说的挺神秘的。
what's going on. You were pretty cryptic.
我只知道情况不妙,伙计。
All I know is it's not good, man.
是你前女友梅根。没错。
It's your ex Megan. Yeah.
她打电♥话♥给我,因为她遇到麻烦了。
She called me 'cause she's in trouble
我们达成了这项协议,随时随地都适用。
and we got this deal, any time, any place
她打电♥话♥,我就出现。
she calls, I show up.
听着,伙计,梅根才是你的真命天女,好吗?
Look, man, Megan was the one, all right?
但你知道事情就是这样。
But you know how it is.
发生了一些事,我们分手了。你知道的。
Stuff happened, we split. You know
我说的就是这个?比如,你有一个那样的,
what I'm talking about? Like, you got one of those,
她就是那个人,但是,就像,
where she's the one, but, like,
你不知何故错过了?
for some reason, you missed it?
呃……呃,继续。
Uh... uh, go on.
梅根是我的唯一,
Megan's my one,
我愿意为她做任何事。
and I-I'd do anything for her.
这根本不可能
This is just not
我的专业领域。
my area of expertise.
我的意思是,我根本不知道发生了什么。
I mean, I don't even know what's what.
我们来看看发生了什么事。
Let's find out what's going on.
好吧,但是
Okay, but
我需要你答应我,
I need you to promise me,
没有警♥察♥。
no police.
兰迪,我无法做出那样的承诺。
Well, Randy, I can't make that promise
直到我弄清楚我们这里到底在处理什么。
until I know what we're dealing with here.
好吧,好吧。我让梅根来吧。
All right, all right. I'll let Megan
我会把一切都告诉你。
tell you all about it.
嘿,是我。
Hey, it's me.
梅格,这位是科尔特。
Meg, this is Colter.
我跟你说过和我一起工作的那个人。
The guy I told you that I work with.
是那个发现者吗?
That finder guy?
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表