剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
之前在 Tracker... 我想我找到了
Previously on Tracker... I think I found
你可能想了解谢尔顿·格莱姆斯的哪些信息。
what you might be looking for on Sheldon Grimes.
很好。看来瑞妮送货上了。
Good. I take it Reenie delivered.
是的,目前为止是这样。我对她印象不错。
Yeah, so far. I had a good feeling about her.
你的朋友艾略特帮了大忙
Your friend Elliott came through
采纳了该建议。
with that recommendation.
埃利奥特。
Elliott.
我完全忘记了时间。
I totally lost track of time.
获得一个大新客户
Get a big new client
别想和男朋友一起吃晚饭了。
and forget about dinner with your boyfriend.
卢图纳公♥司♥
Luturna Corp.
我们仍处于隐秘行动阶段。
We're still in stealth mode.
Grimes也是其中一员吗?
And Grimes is a part of that?
嘿,多莉。谁能想到呢?
Hey, Dory. Who would have thought
我妹妹是物理专家?过来。
my baby sister's a physics expert? Come here.
这说明爸爸有工作
This says Dad was employed
政♥府♥连续七年。
by the government for seven years.
你不觉得如果这是真的,那很奇怪吗?
Don't you think if this is true, it's strange
妈妈从来没跟我们说过这些?
that Mom never told us any of this?
去年我母亲去世时,
Last year when my mom passed away,
那里有一个文件盒,
there was this file box,
然后我才意识到,这件东西是你父亲的。
and then I realized it belonged to your father.
她为什么会有那样的东西?
Why would she have something like that?
我也问过自己同样的问题。
I asked myself the same thing.
你还留着那个盒子吗?
You still have that box?
或许里面提到了他当时在做什么。
Maybe there's something in there about what he was doing.
我不知道该怎么办,所以就给多莉打了电♥话♥。
I didn't know what to do with it, so I called Dory,
她让我把东西发给她。
and she had me send it to her.
多莉有吗?
Dory has it?
是的。
Yeah.
你知道吗,你本来可以住在我家的。
You know, you could have stayed at my house.
我有间客房♥。没关系,只是短暂的旅行。
I have a guest room. No, it's all right. Just a quick little trip.
这样我就可以随时离开。嗯。
This way I can leave when I need to. Mm.
对,是你的品牌。我的品牌呢?
Right, yes, your brand. My brand?
我之前没意识到自己有品牌,不过,这里确实很棒。
I didn't realize I had a brand, but, no, this place is great.
你看,我需要的东西这里都有。
Look, I got everything I need right here.
你?
Do you?
你不喜欢我的地方吗?
You don't like my place?
嗯……没关系。
Um... It's okay.
我只是开车路过。想看看我妹妹。
I was just driving through. Wanted to see my little sister,
然后遭到一些侮辱。
and get some insults.
是啊,太美了。真是个美得令人窒息的地方。
Yeah. No, it's stunning. It's a stunning place.
那你就留下来吃晚饭吧,好吗?
Just stay for dinner then, okay?
当然可以。当然可以。太好了。
Sure. Sure. Great.
离下一节课还有一小时。
I got one hour before my next class.
你想现在就经历这一切吗?
You want to go through this now,
还是你打算等我……离开?
or are you waiting until I... leave?
我一直帮你保管着,等着你的电♥话♥。
Kept it safe for you, was waiting for your phone call.
你经历过吗?
Did you go through it?
是的。有很多研究、笔记,
Yes. There's a lot of research, notes,
但没有确凿的证据。妈妈知道这件事吗?
but there's no smoking gun. Mom know about it?
不,我的意思是,你可以告诉她,但我没有。
No. I mean, you can go ahead and tell her, but I didn't.
我不想那样做。
I didn't want to do that.
不过,他在零点能量方面的工作,
His work on zero-point energy though,
这真是遥遥领先啊。他是不是发现了什么?
it's way ahead of the curve. He onto something?
我不知道,那是很久以前的事了。
I don't know. It was a long time ago.
也许吧。科尔特,我爸是个天才。
Maybe. Colter, Dad was a genius,
但他到最后有点精神失常了。
but he was kind of losing his mind at the end there.
是的。我记得他总是谈论……
Yeah. I remember he was always talking about
有人试图窃取他的创意。
people were trying to steal his ideas.
也许这就是他把盒子送给莉齐妈妈的原因。
Maybe that's why he gave the box to Lizzy's mom.
对,要么就是那件事,要么就是……他们之间的婚外情。
Yeah, that, or the, um... the affair they were having.
我只是想把那部分说清楚,但是……
I just want to be clear about that part of it, but...
是的,她从事材料科学方面的工作,所以有可能。
yes, she was working on material sciences, so maybe.
莉齐说她妈妈和我们爸爸吵架了。
Lizzy said that her mother and our dad got into a fight
他送来箱子的那晚。
the night that he dropped the box off.
我猜想也许是因为他给她施加了压力。
I'm thinking maybe it was because he was pressuring her
用它做点什么
to do something with it
因为他失去了学术信誉。
'cause he had lost his academic credibility.
是的,有可能。
Yeah, it's possible.
我总觉得那个盒子里装着什么东西。
I can't help but think that there's something in that box
那已经连接起来了
that's connected
父亲去世当晚究竟发生了什么事。
to what happened to Dad the night he died.
前段时间,我和罗素碰巧遇到了一个政♥府♥特工。
A while back, Russell and I ran into this government spook
她对爸爸了解得非常多。非常多。
who knew an awful lot about Dad. A lot.
如果爸爸不是妄想症患者呢?
What if Dad wasn't paranoid?
如果他的研究害死了他怎么办?
What if his research got him killed?
我的意思是,我敢肯定爸爸这些年来树敌不少,没错。
I mean, I'm sure Dad made a lot of enemies over the years, yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
谢谢你带来。
Thanks for bringing it.
如果你需要任何科学方面的帮助,
If you need help with any of the science-y stuff,
告诉我一声,好吗?
let me know, okay?
谢谢。
Thank you.
让我……让我赶紧拿一下这个。
Let me, uh... let me grab this real quick.
瑞妮,你好吗?
Reenie, what's up?
你还记得利奥·沙夫吗?
Do you remember Leo Sharf?
你的客户?
Your client?
是的。
Yeah.
他的助手弗兰西失踪了。
His assistant Francie's gone missing.
你最快什么时候能到西雅图?
How soon can you get to Seattle?
西雅图?我今晚就能到。
Seattle? I can be there tonight.
谢谢。
Thank you.
是的。所以,我得,呃……哦。
Yeah. So, I have to, uh... Oh.
你得走了,我明白。
You got to go. I get it.
听着,就
Look, just
不要太在意这件事。
do not obsess over this.
不要重蹈父亲的覆辙。
Don't pick up where Dad left off.
我们都知道结局会是什么。
We know how that ends.
好的?
Okay?
很高兴见到你。
Good to see you.
科尔特:嘿。我尽快赶到了。
Colter. Hey. Came as quick as I could.
谢谢光临。Sharf会支付您的费用。
Thanks for coming. Sharf will pay your fee.
请介绍一下这位助理。
Tell me about this assistant.
弗兰西·巴特勒——她失踪了。
Francie Butler-- she's been missing
至少从今天早上7点开始。
since at least 7:00 a.m. this morning.
从这家酒店出发?
From this hotel?
是的。沙夫的新公♥司♥,
Yeah. Sharf's new company,
Luturna公♥司♥将于明日正式成立。
Luturna Corp., is launching tomorrow.
我们一直被困在这里,连续工作了70个小时。
We've been holed up in here, working nonstop for 70 hours.
——警♥察♥?——不,我第一个打电♥话♥的就是你们。
Police? - No, you were my first call.
沙夫现在还不想去那里。
Sharf doesn't really want to go there yet.
这次发布会意义重大。
Got a lot riding on this launch.
好的。上次是什么时候?
Okay. When was the last time
有人见过她或者听到过她的消息吗?
anyone saw or heard from her?
我半夜给她打了电♥话♥。
I called her at midnight.
弗兰西说她正在修改我的主题演讲稿。
Francie said she was making edits to my keynote speech.
呃,我们约好早上一起讨论这件事。
Uh, we'd arranged to go over it in the morning.
我打电♥话♥了,没人接。
I called. Nothing.
于是,我敲了敲门,但她始终没有开门。
So, I knocked, and she never answered the door.
我当时和他在一起。保安放我们进去了。
I was with him. Security let us in.
好的。这个阳台门——它之前是像这样开着的吗?
Okay. This balcony door here-- was it open like this?
房♥间和我们找到的时候一模一样。
The room is exactly how we found it.
她的手♥机♥和钱包都还在。是的。
And her phone and purse are still here. Yeah.
你经历过吗?
Did you go through it?
不。不。
No. No.
所以她包里装着你的降胆固醇药。
So she has your cholesterol medication in her purse.
那很有意思。
That's... interesting.
她到底为你做了什么?
What-what exactly does she do for you?
真的,她什么都管。我的意思是,她24小时待命。
Everything, literally. I mean, she's on call 24-7.
如果我需要什么,我会问她。
If I need anything, I ask her.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表