剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
Oh, he's gonna be pissed.
我们不打他才会不高兴
He's gonna be pissed if we don't.
好吧
Yeah.
说得有理
That's a good point.
我没动
No moving.
老大 我们有个麻烦
Boss, we got a problem.
我们被跟踪了
We were followed.
好的
Okay.
老大马上就到
Boss is on his way.
来吧 把他带出去
Come on, let's take him out back.
来吧 快走
Come on. Let's go.
快走
Move.
走吧
Let's go.
柯尔特·肖 是吧
Colter Shaw, huh?
你又是谁
You are...?
我没有不尊重的意思
I don't mean any disrespect.
我不是本地人
I'm not from around here.
里克·林多
Rick Lindo.
你是艾维的商业竞争对手吗
And you're business competitors with Ivy?
我猜你做的不是烘焙食品吧
I'm guessing not in the baked goods business.
当然不是
Oh, no, no.
我的司康饼是最好的
I make the best scones
还有…
and the best...
全新泽西最好的黑白饼干
black and white cookies in all of New Jersey.
我的手下告诉我 你认为是我抓走了马特·海尔
So my guys tell me that you think that I took Matt Hale?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
我追踪他到了这里
I tracked him here.
“追踪他”
"Tracked him"?
怎么追踪
How?
我查到他来见某个人
Found out he was meeting someone.
这家伙在一派胡言 - 我没有
Guy's lying through his teeth. - I'm not.
见完面后 他被人跟踪
After he took the meeting here, he was followed
之后就被绑♥架♥了
and he was kidnapped.
嗯 你想让我相信
Right, and you expect me to believe
你从那个女人那里接了一份工作
that you took a job from this woman,
却不知道她到底是做什么的
but you have no idea what she really does?
我以为她只是个做生意的
I thought she was a businesswoman.
哦
Oh.
她的确是做生意的
She's a businesswoman all right.
还很优秀
And a damn good one.
东新泽西的每一桩非法勾当她都有份
She gets a cut out of every racket in east New Jersey.
她不只是给饼干盘上油而已
And she's not just greasing cookie trays.
你的老板收买♥♥了大部分政客
Your boss has most of the politicians right in her pocket.
她不是我老板
She's not my boss.
听着 你说你不知道马特的下落
Look, you say you don't know what happened to Matt,
我相信你 好吗
I believe you, okay?
我继续找就是了 我们井水不犯河水
I'll move on. We got no issue here.
他看到什么了吗
Did he see anything?
他进了后室 什么都看到了
Yeah, the back rooms, saw it all.
好吧 这下就麻烦了
Well, now I have an issue.
听着 我不知道我相不相信你
Look, I don't know whether or not I believe you,
但我知道
but what I do know is
你见得太多了
you've seen too much.
好了 做掉他
All right, just get rid of him.
走吧
Come on.
快走
Come on.
这边
This way.
你在想怎么逃跑吗
You thinking about making a run for it?
我在想揍你一顿
I'm thinking about kicking your ass.
不如你把枪放下 我们来场公平对决
Why don't you put those guns down and make this a fair fight?
真搞笑
That's funny.
下辈子吧 - 够了
Maybe next life we do that. - Enough.
赶紧动手吧
Let's just do the job.
其实这大可不必
It's not necessary, you know.
我不在乎你们这些人
I don't care about you guys,
我不在乎艾维
I don't care about Ivy.
我只想找到马特
Only interested in Matt.
你以为我在乎吗
You think I give a rat's ass?
都是蛇鼠一窝
It's all the same.
你是说马特也不清白
You saying Matt's dirty, too?
他是海尔家的人 所以是的
He's a Hale, so yeah.
你说马特失踪了 要我说这是好事一桩
You say Matty's missing, I say that's a good thing.
世界上又少了一个海尔
One less Hale walking around in the world.
马特不是坏人 他不一样
Matty's not a bad guy, he's different.
他不像我们 - 你认识他吗
Not like us. - You know him?
很久之前了 他是个好孩子
Long time, good kid.
不像他妈妈
Not like his mother.
闭嘴 瓦尔加斯
Shut up, Vargas.
没人在意
Nobody cares.
跪下
Get on your knees.
不跪吗
No?
有人抓走了马特
Somebody took Matt.
他有大♥麻♥烦
He's in serious trouble.
我可以救他
And I can save him.
我只需要一个机会
I just need to be given a chance.
你现在还有什么可说的
What do you think now?
我觉得你们正在犯下一个大错
I think you're making a big mistake.
也许吧 但你瞎打听别人的私事
Maybe, but this is what happens
就会是这个下场
when you poke around in other people's business.
行了 废话少说
Come on, let's do this.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hey!
放开他
Let him go!
快啊 开枪啊
Come on, shoot him!
够了
Enough.
我说了要揍你一顿
I told you I was gonna kick your ass.
快点 杀了这混♥蛋♥
Come on, smoke this jag-off.
你要是想杀我 早就动手了
You were gonna do that, you would've done it already.
现在…
Now...
你想不想让我找到马特
you want me to find Matt?
快啊 你在等什么 杀了他
Come on, what are you waiting for? Kill him.
一直很讨厌那家伙
Always hated that guy.
我以为你们有道义
Thought you guys had a code.
皮特才没有道义 不讲信誉
Pete had no code, no honor.
他就是个该死的疯子
He was a freakin' psycho
喜欢虐待别人
that got off on whacking people.
那你老板呢
What about your boss?
皮特中饱私囊已经有一段时间了
Pete's been skimming off the top for a while.
林多已经起疑心了
Lindo's been getting suspicious.
迟早会查到他
Pete won't be missed.
这样的垃圾死有余辜
Garbage in, garbage out deal.
如果他不相信你呢
If he doesn't believe you?
那我就拿你顶罪
Then I'll blame it on you.
很高兴认识你
It was nice knowing you.
是你对吗
It was you, wasn't it?
马特去酒店见的人
Who Matt met at the hotel.
是我
Yeah. Uh-huh.
你和马特关系好吗
You and Matt are tight?
是的 从小一起长大的铁哥们
We were. Best friends growing up.
但他是海尔家的人
But his last name was Hale
我老爸又是替林多办事的
and my old man worked in Lindo's territory,
所以我们长大后就变成这样了
so when we got older, that was that.
所以马特也干了这一行吗
So Matt's in the business, too?
当然不是
No way, nah.
马蒂不是这种人
Not Matty.
他是那种数学天才
He's some kind of numbers genius.
他12岁那年 开♥发♥了一个电脑程序
When he was, like, 12, he made this computer program
来预测让分盘
to pick the point spreads.
大概有98%的情况比庄家还准
Beat the book, like, 98% of the time.
因为这个艾维狠狠揍了他一顿
Ivy beat his ass real bad for that.
相信我 那是马特做过的
Trust me, that was the last time
最后一件见不得人的事
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表