剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
他应该把那些桶搬走的
He was supposed to move those barrels.
一定是出了什么事
Something must have happened.
肖肯定找到了它们
Shaw must have found them.
我们得杀了她然后离开这里
We got to kill her and get out of here.
如果我们不这样做呢
What-what if we don't?
如果我们有备用计划呢 我一直在想
What if there's a plan B? I've been thinking,
也许我们应该考虑她的提议
maybe we should reconsider the lady's offer.
有了她那笔钱 我们想去哪就去哪
The kind of money she's talking about, we could go anywhere.
你觉得警♥察♥会就这么放过我们吗
You think the cops will just stop looking for us?
我们可以解释
We could explain.
那些人的死都是意外
What happened to those guys were accidents.
建筑工地上经常有那样的事
Things like that happen on construction sites all the time.
你没有杀任何人
You didn't actually kill anyone.
你只是埋葬了他们的尸体 - 你还不明白吗
You just buried their bodies. - Don't you get it?
是我下令偷工减料
I gave the orders to cut corners.
那些人死在我的眼皮底下
Those guys died on my watch.
我掩盖起来了
I covered it up.
我们不是杀人犯
We're not murderers.
你说得对
You're right.
不
No.
不
No.
不要这样做
Do not do this.
你开枪后打算怎么办
What are you gonna do after you shoot?
人们在找我
People are looking for me.
你不能再把我的尸体藏起来了
You can't just hide my body anymore.
他们会找到的
They'll find it.
有了那台碎木机 我觉得那不是个问题
Eh, I don't think that's gonna be an issue with this wood chipper.
我们该分头行动
We should probably split up.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不
No!
不 不 不 - 嘿
No! No! No! - Hey!
站住 不要走了 站住
Right there. That's far enough. Stop.
我不是来抓你的 我只想要奎因
I'm not here to arrest you. I just want Quinn.
把她交出来 我们就离开
Just hand her over. We'll leave.
我觉得你没资格谈判
I don't think you're in a position to negotiate.
现在把枪放下
Now, drop that gun!
你知道我办不到
You know I can't do that.
我没有威胁
I'm not a threat.
那些尸体…
Those other bodies--
是意外对吗 建筑工很危险 我明白
accidents, right? Construction's dangerous, I get it.
不必再有人受伤了 只要把奎因交给我
No one else has to get hurt. Just give me Quinn,
我们就离开
and we'll leave.
你好大的胆子 还拿枪指着我
Lot of nerve you got saying that, pointing a gun at me.
她是无辜的
She's innocent.
你想杀掉一个无辜的女人吗
You want to kill an innocent woman?
狗急了也会跳墙
I'll do what I have to do.
嘿
Hey!
这就是你的下场 狗♥娘♥养♥的
That's what you get, you son of a bitch.
嘿
Hey!
我送你回家吧
Let's get you home.
没事了 没事了
You're all right. You're all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不确定局势会如何发展
Wasn't sure how this was all gonna shake out,
但最终皆大欢喜
but it worked out.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我错怪你了 抱歉
I misjudged you. Sorry.
没关系 奎因安然无恙 对吗
All good. Quinn's safe and sound, right?
其他尸体呢
The other bodies?
你说得对 他们都是失踪的流动工人
You were right. They're all missing migrant workers.
至少他们的家人可以了断了
At least the families have closure.
你能想象这么多年来一直不知道真♥相♥吗
Can you imagine going years not knowing what really happened?
我们时而情绪高涨 时而低落
♪ Sometimes we get high, sometimes we get low ♪
行色匆匆却无去处
♪ Movin' so fast but nowhere to go... ♪
他就在附近
He's around here somewhere.
他在那呢
There he is.
塔哒
Ta-da!
你的报酬
Your payment.
格雷让我转达她的谢意
Gray wanted me to say how grateful she was
为你所做的一切
for everything that you've done.
她甚至想给一些股票期权
She even offered some stock options,
但我告诉她你更喜欢传统的付款方式
but I told her that you always prefer a traditional payment.
你的报酬也是一样的交易方式吗
And did you take the same deal for your cut?
不 才不是
No, I did not.
我能说什么呢 我喜欢期权
What can I say? I like options.
所以你们要出去了吗
So, uh, you guys heading out?
是的 艾略特还得准备证词
Yeah, Elliott has a deposition he has to prep for.
这和我们想象中宁静的周末略有出入
This, uh, wasn't exactly the restful weekend that we had in mind.
不 但这确实是一段惊人的冒险
No, but it-it did have a surprising dose of adventure.
不是每天都有机会帮忙寻找失踪女人
It's not every day you can say you helped find a missing woman.
你所做的非常不可思议
It's incredible, what you do.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你同意加入我们
And thanks for letting us rope you in.
很高兴见到你 - 我也是
It was good to meet you. - Yeah, likewise.
终于能把脸和名字对上了
It was, uh, really nice to put a face to the name.
你的事迹如雷贯耳
I've heard a lot of interesting things.
你到车里等我
I'll meet you at the car.
我只想谢谢你
I just wanted to say thank you.
你知道我真的很信赖你
You know I can really count on you.
尤其是工作室
Especially with work.
希望他知道自己有多幸运
Hope he knows how lucky he is.
他知道的
Oh, he knows.
"Yacht-measuring contest"是一种讽刺的说法,用来形容一种竞赛或比较,
通常涉及展示财富、地位或某种高级资源。类似于中文中“炫富”或者“比阔气”的概念
世界上第一台智能手♥机♥通常被认为是Simon Personal Communicator
此手♥机♥由IBM和贝尔南方公♥司♥合作推出,以便商务人士随时进行高效沟通与工作
企业绑♥架♥案指的是为了勒索企业或其高管而进行的绑♥架♥行为
空气隔离是指计算机或计算机网络与其他设备或网络之间没有物理连接,以防止数据泄露或恶意攻击
这是一个英语俚语,表示某人轻松成功地进入某个地方或达成目标,通常暗示过程非常顺利或毫无阻碍
水阱是一种用于收集和排放水的设备,通常用于防止水浸入建筑物或其他设施中
纳帕谷 加利福尼亚
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表