剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
上一篇 Tracker...我知道你认为
Previously on Tracker... I know you think
我把爸爸推下了悬崖。
I pushed Dad off that cliff.
爸爸,拉塞尔,你做了什么?!
Dad. Russell, what did you do?!
我在那里看到你了。
I saw you there.
还有另一个人。
There was somebody else
那天晚上,在那片树林里。
in those woods that night.
妈妈,如果有什么事的话。
Mom, if there's something
你所了解的关于爸爸的事……
that you know about Dad...
科尔特,为了大家着想,
Colter, for everyone's sake,
别管它了。
leave it be.
离下一节课还有一小时。
I got one hour before my next class.
你想现在就经历这一切,还是……?
You want to go through this now, or...?
妈妈知道吗?不知道。
Mom know about it? No.
我总觉得这里面肯定有什么蹊跷。
I can't help but think that there's something
在那个连接的盒子里
in that box that's connected
关于爸爸去世当晚发生的事情。
to what happened to Dad the night he died.
♪ 我在寻找那条寂寞的街道 ♪
♪ I'm looking for that lonely street ♪
♪ 我有一个悲伤的故事要讲 ♪
♪ I've got a sad, sad tale to tell ♪
♪ 我需要一个可以痛哭的地方 ♪
♪ I need a place to go and weep ♪
♪ 我这是在哪儿啊!
♪ Where's this place I'm here!
♪ 名为“寂寞街”? ♪
♪ Called "Lonely Street?" ♪
你好?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Anybody there?
♪ 一个有……的地方 ♪
♪ A place where there's... ♪
别废话了。
Cut the crap.
我只是想确认他没事。
I just want to see that he's okay.
♪ 灯光昏暗……
♪ Dim lights...
什么鬼?
The hell?
比利小子,你犯了个大错。
You made a big mistake, Billy boy.
请。
Please.
拜托了。我只是想……
Please. I just want to...
嘿,兰迪。
Hey, Randy,
你收到我发给你的那个号♥码的任何消息了吗?
you get anything on that number that I sent ya?
哦,对了,我明白了。登记在戴维·皮尔逊名下。
Oh, yeah. I got it. It's registered to a David Pearson.
你追上去把他撞倒了?
You run him down?
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
他于2003年去世。
He died in 2003.
死因被判定为自杀。
Death was ruled an apparent suicide.
那一年我父亲去世了。
That's the same year my dad died.
你还有什么?嗯……
What else you got? Well,
他是一名科学家。
he's a scientist.
曾在加州一家研究机构工作。
Worked at a research facility in California.
但奇怪的是,我找不到任何公共拨款信息。
But the weird thing is, couldn't find any public grants
或任何有记录的资金
or any documented funding
他的每部作品。
for any of his work.
有没有关于他之前作品的信息?
Anything on his previous work?
没有留下太多数字痕迹,但我确实找到了一些东西。
Noth much of any digital trail, but what I did find
那家伙以前住在弗吉尼亚州的汉普顿。
is that the dude used to live in Hampton, Virginia
在他搬去加州之前。这很可疑。
before he moved to California. Red flag.
汉普顿。
Hampton.
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
这哥们儿给我的感觉就是一股浓浓的政♥府♥气息。
Dude gave me straight-up government vibes, man.
我的意思是,你知道,汉普顿基本上就是兰利。
I mean, you know, Hampton is basically Langley,
或其他任何政♥府♥超级秘密组织
or whatever other government super-secret organization
那东西能把鸡蛋炒得很香。
that can scramble your eggs good.
或者,你看,那家伙可能只是个懒惰的学者。
Or, look, the guy could've just been a lazy-ass academic,
在汉普顿闲逛。
hanging out in Hampton.
我只想收拾行囊去加州玩。我也不知道。
Just wanted to pick up sticks and go to Cali. I don't know.
你到底是从哪里弄到这个号♥码的?
Where'd you get the number, anyway?
盖伊并没有失踪。
Guy's not missing.
我的父亲。
My father.
他把这个号♥码藏在一本旧日记里。
He had the number hidden in an old journal.
你知道,这真是一件很奇怪的隐瞒事情。
Just a strange thing to hide, you know?
这件事对他来说一定意义非凡。
It must have meant something to him.
是啊。所以你想让我继续深挖,是吗?至少现在是这样。
Yeah. So you want me to keep digging, huh? For now.
是的。
Yeah.
我要回老家回声岭工作。
I'm headed back home to Echo Ridge for a job.
维尔玛告诉我的。
Velma told me.
呃,他是小叉餐厅的老板吗?
It's, uh, the owner of Little Fork Restaurant?
哦,你打算吃点家常菜吗?
Oh. You about to get some home cooking?
我不了解你妈妈,但我回家的时候,
I don't know about your mama, but when I come home,
我妈妈很厉害。
my mama throws down.
我不知道。你知道,这不太符合我妈妈的口味。
I don't know. It's not really my mom's speed, you know?
运气好的话,也许能吃到煎饼。
Maybe if I'm lucky, I get some pancakes.
好的,如果你找到了答案,请告诉我。
All right, let me know if you find out
关于这个号♥码还有什么要补充的吗?
anything more on that number, okay?
求你帮我个忙,这件事就我们俩保密好吗?
And please do me a favor. Keep this between us?
当然,兄弟。你明白的。
Of course, man. You got it.
请坐。
Sit.
拜托,我做了煎饼。
Come on. I made pancakes.
你父亲也做过同样的事。
Your father did the same thing.
站起身,望向窗外。
Standing up, looking out the window.
踱步。快把我逼疯了。
Pacing. Drove me crazy.
对不起。
Sorry.
路途遥远。谢谢。
Long drive. Thank you.
看来,要想让你来玩,唯一的办法就是给你一份工作了。
Well, I guess the only way to get you to come visit is a job.
我希望多莉能回来,把孩子们也带过来。
I wish Dory'd come back and bring the kids,
你知道,看看她来自哪里。
you know, see where she's from.
是的,这对她来说可能很难。
Yeah. It's probably hard for her,
鉴于这里发生的事情,你知道吗?
given what happened here, you know?
那是很久以前的事了。
That was a long time ago.
我已经尽力了。
Did the best I could.
你有她的电♥话♥号♥码。
You have her number.
你知道,如果你想和她谈谈,你可以给她打电♥话♥。
You know, you want to talk to her, you could call her.
你最近见过她吗?
Have you seen her recently?
是的,我确实这么做了。
Yeah. Actually, I did.
我当时正驾车穿越怀俄明州,
I was driving through Wyoming,
我们见了面,聊了几分钟,叙了叙旧。
and we saw each other for a few minutes, caught up.
别问我关于罗素的事。
Don't ask me about Russell.
你想知道他过得怎么样,
You want to know how he's doing,
我完全不知道他在干什么。
I have absolutely no idea what he's up to.
是啊,没人会这么做。
Yeah, nobody does.
或许这样最好。
Probably for the best.
欢迎你回来真是太好了。
Just good to have you back.
实际上,我得去
Actually, I got to
一会儿去餐厅见安吉拉。好的。
go meet Angela at the restaurant here in a bit. Yeah.
我在小福克小镇停留的时候看到了她。
I saw her when I stopped in at Little Fork.
她非常担心她的哥哥比尔,所以我……
She was real worried about her brother Bill, so I...
我把你的电♥话♥号♥码给了她,告诉了她你是做什么的。
I gave her your number, told her what you do.
希望你别介意。不,一点也不介意。
I hope you don't mind. No, don't mind at all.
给我一个机会
Gives me a chance
回家看看你。
to come home, check in on you.
我不需要别人关心我,但我接受。
I don't need to be checked in on, but I'll take it.
你知道比尔发生了什么事吗?
Do you have any idea what happened to Bill?
你知道吗,也许他又开始喝酒了。
You know, maybe he started drinking again.
谣言四起,全镇都在议论纷纷。
That rumor spread, and the whole town's talking about it.
是啊,是啊,我知道这地方的运作方式。
Yeah. Yeah, I know how this place works.
嗯,这里不是同一个地方。
Well, it's not the same place.
城里人已经开始搬进来了。
Folks from the city have started moving in.
回声岭正在发生变化。
Echo Ridge is changing.
改变有时是好事。
Change can be good.
不是这种。
Not this kind.
你知道吗,警长捣毁了一个制毒窝点。
You know, the sheriff busted a meth cookhouse
上个月去了索耶老家附近。
down by the old Sawyer place last month.
过去的情况是……
Things used to be...
...我不知道...
...I don't know...
这里更简单。
simpler here.
听起来你我对这个地方的记忆有点不一样。
Sounds like you and I remember this place a little differently.
我告诉安吉拉,你会找到他的。
I told Angela that you'd find him.
如果需要我,我在这里。
Here if you need me,
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表