剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
Ivy, this is the beginning.
你是个好人 柯尔特
You're a good guy, Colter.
马特会喜欢你
Matty would like you.
艾维 我…
Ivy? I--
柯尔特 我非常抱歉
Colter, I am so sorry.
我对艾维的了解不比你多
I didn't know any more about Ivy than you did.
那艾略特呢 - 他是她的律师
And Elliott? - He's her lawyer.
仅此而已
Hey, that's it.
帮她解决税务问题
For a tax problem.
你的意思是不知者不罪 是这样吗
So, what you don't know can't hurt you. That sort of thing?
在我们这行 那通常是最佳策略 没错
That's usually the best policy in our line of work, yes.
听着 律所派他清理她的账目
Look, the firm brought him on to clean her books,
让她的生意公正合法
help her, you know, move onto the straight and narrow.
是的
Yeah.
抱歉 我很高兴你没事
Hey. I'm sorry. I'm really glad you're okay.
我们没时间说这些了
We don't have time for that right now.
如果我们不找到马特
This is about to be an all-out mob war brewing
将会爆发一场全面黑帮战争
if we don't find Matt. What?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
有人自称是林多的手下
Someone claiming to be with the Lindo organization
给艾维发了赎金要求
just sent Ivy a ransom note.
她正赶去见他们 他们会杀了她的
She's meeting with them now. They're gonna kill her.
之后他们会杀了马特
And then, they're gonna kill Matt.
等等 你觉得抓走马特的人
Wait, you think that whoever took Matt
在引艾维进圈套
is now trying to lure Ivy into a trap?
争夺控制权
Making a power play.
你不知道是谁吗
You have no idea who?
你真的认为艾维想合法化吗
You really think Ivy wanted to go legit?
她是这么说的
That's what she said.
她说想彻底解决税务问题
She said she wants to put the tax issues behind her.
我想这是第一步
I think this was the first step.
所以先清理烘焙店的账目
So clean up the bakery books
然后改正所有的非法获得
and then fix all of her illegitimate activity.
是这样吗 - 是的
That's... that's the idea? - Exactly.
她和律所有个大计划
She and the firm had some big plans.
而我是让她的生意合法化的律师
And I'm the lawyer who could legitimize her operation.
听着 朋友们 我们得报♥警♥
Look, guys, we, uh, we need to call the police.
现在没时间报♥警♥了 艾略特
We don't have time for the police right now, Elliott.
是谁在给艾维下套
Who's setting up Ivy?
我会查个水落石出
I'm gonna find out.
兰迪 - 哟
Randy. - Yo.
我在去北区地铁站的路上
I'm on my way to the North End subway station.
嗯 我看到你了
Yeah, I see you,
我拿到了地铁站的网格图
and I got the subway station grid up.
看起来目前在施工
Uh, looks like it's under construction.
那里出了什么事吗
Something going down there?
嗯 那是交付地点
Yeah, it's a drop.
用钱赎回失踪的人 但我认为那是圈套
It's money for our missing guy, but I think it's a setup.
他们只是想让艾维落单
They just want to get Ivy alone.
那可不妙 我能帮什么忙
That can't be good. How can I help?
马特失踪那天收到了一条短♥信♥
Matt received a text message
让他去见一个人
about a meeting the day he went missing.
可能来自一部一次性手♥机♥ 你能找到吗
Probably from a burner phone. Can you access it?
等我一会
Give me a sec.
这是马特的手♥机♥…
Got Matt's phone...
这是那个一次性号♥码…
Got the burner number...
我们说话这会 正在追踪这两个号♥码
Putting them both on the grid as we speak.
好的 那个一次性号♥码几个小时前打出了一个电♥话♥ 对吗
Okay, that same burner made a call a couple hours ago, right?
我查到了
Yep. I got it.
是同一部手♥机♥ 你有什么想法
Exact same phone. What you thinking?
我在想那通电♥话♥
I'm thinking the call
是他们雇的绑匪打的
was made to the kidnappers that they hired.
要是对方接了电♥话♥
If someone picked up on the other end,
就会连接信♥号♥♥塔…
it would ping a tower--
信♥号♥♥塔 对
Tower, yeah.
好的 我看到了 位置找到了
All right. I see it. Got the location.
看起来像个废弃的机械厂
Looks like an abandoned machinery plant.
荒废好几年了 我现在发给你
Been vacant for a few years. I'm sending it now.
但那里离地铁站很远
But it's miles away from the subway station.
我猜那是他们关押马特的地方
My guess is that's where they're keeping Matt.
但你不能救下两个人
But you can't get to them both.
你不能同时去两个地方
You can't be in two places at once.
对 我不能
No, I can't.
柯尔特
Colter?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你要的东西我带来了
Brought what you asked for.
有人吗
Hello?
你知道 我也不想这样结束
I didn't want it to end like this, you know.
凯西
Casey?
是你干的吗
This was you?
为什么 - 拜托 你自己也说了
Why? - Come on, you said it yourself.
你要清理账目
You're cleaning the books.
想让一切合法
Want to make everything legit.
你要弃我于不顾
You're gonna leave me out in the cold.
你知道我永远都会照顾你
You know I'm always gonna take care of you.
住口 我对你忠心耿耿
Stop. I gave you loyalty,
贡献了大好年华
years of my life.
准备大展拳脚 有一天会接管你的事业
Ready to do more. Take the reigns someday.
我得到了什么回报呢
And what did I get in return?
为了送饼干累死累活
Breaking my balls over cookie deliveries?
你知道我想要你的生意
Yeah, you knew I wanted the business.
那是我应得的
And I earned it.
但你总是低估我
But you always underestimated me.
这会是最后一次了
This will be the last time that happens.
我一心为了你着想
I wanted what's best for you.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我应该更感激你
I should have appreciated you more.
我们可以好商量
We can work something out.
不要骗我
Don't lie to me.
你从没尊重过我
You never respected me.
如果我爸没有去世 这生意就是我们的了
If my dad hadn't died, we'd have run the business.
控制整个泽西
Control all of Jersey.
这本应该是我的
This should be mine.
我应得的
I deserve it!
听着
Listen.
艾维烘焙将会完全合法化
Ivy Bakes is gonna be fully legitimate.
你可以分一杯羹
You can be a part of that.
过上更好的生活
It's a better life for you.
你以为我这辈子就想烤蛋糕
You think I want to bake cakes
搞饼干促销吗
and come up with cookie promotions for the rest of my life?
不 那不是我
No. That ain't me.
这才是
This is.
现在把枪放进袋子里
Now put the gun in the bag.
我说“放进袋子里”
I said, "Put it in the bag."
扔过来
Toss it off.
拿去吧
Take it, then.
收下那些肮脏的生意 想干什么随你
Take the dirty businesses, do whatever you want with them.
你甚至可以杀了我
You can even kill me.
但请放了马特
But let Matty go.
恕难从命
I can't do that.
把你们两个都处理掉才能算完成交易
It's kind of a package deal now to get rid of you both.
但我可以先杀了你
But I can start with you.
把手举到我能看到的地方
Hands up where I can see them.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 在这等着
Hey! Wait right here.
你不明白
You don't get it.
如果午夜前我没回去
If I'm not back at a certain location by midnight,
马特就死定了
Matt's dead.
我已经下令杀了他
I already gave the order to kill him.
如果我的帮手赶到就不会
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表