剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
很难追踪到
It's hard to get a trail.
但我会继续查下去 - 好 有消息随时通知我
But I'll keep digging. - All right, keep me posted.
谢了 鲍比 走吧
Thanks, Bobby. Let's go.
你们要把我怎么样
What are you gonna do to me?
你要带我们找到农场 弗兰克
You're gonna show us where this Farm is, Frank.
我要知道你带吉娜去了哪里
I want to know exactly where you took Gina.
他上一次联♥系♥你是什么时候
When was the last time he contacted you?
他给我送那包泥土 就是你找到的那包
When he sent me that bag of dirt you found.
六个月前
Six months ago.
那是他埋死者的地方的土
It was dirt from the field where he buried his victims.
作为提醒我也干过不法之事
To remind me that I'd done bad things,
让我最好管好自己的嘴巴
and I'd better keep my mouth shut.
嗨挺聪明 让你和席尔瓦这样的人替他干脏活
Smart, using guys like you and Silva to do the hard part.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
每个人都有得选
Everybody has a choice.
你可以这么想 但总有穷途末路的时候
Yeah, you think that, until you don't.
有一次
One time,
一个家伙看见我们带走一个女孩
this guy saw us take a girl.
老师尾随他回家
The Teacher followed him home,
在他洗澡的时候割开了他的喉咙
slit his throat in the shower.
而你却没有阻止他
And you didn't try to stop him?
阻止他
Stop him?
他让我看着
He made me watch.
即使是少管所最丧心病狂的场景也无法相比
Even the worst I saw in juvie didn't compare.
到了
It's here.
你带吉娜来了这里吗 你确定吗
This is where you took Gina? You sure?
确定
Yeah.
准备好就走吧
Ready when you are.
这个主意不太好
I don't like this.
是的
No.
这里没有人 - 是啊
There's no one here. - Yeah.
很久无人问津了
No one been here for a while.
你有什么发现吗
You find anything?
可能吧
Maybe.
这里的这块木板
This wood here, right?
看起来比上面的新 对吗
Looks newer than this stuff up here, doesn't it?
对 做工也很粗糙
Yeah. Shoddy work, too.
好像有人赶工完成似的
Like somebody was in a hurry.
我要动手了
Here we go.
什么鬼
Oh, what the hell?
天啊
God.
摄像机磁带
Camcorder tapes.
上面有名字
Names on them.
谢谢
Thank you.
根据法医初步鉴定 里面的尸体不是吉娜
So, prelim forensics shows the body in there is not Gina,
而是一名年轻男性
it's a young male.
也许是顶替威尔斯的人
Whales's replacement, maybe.
警长在谷仓里找到了一个身份证
Yeah, sheriffs found an ID in the barn
属于一个五年前在阿肯色州失踪的人
for a guy reported missing in Arkansas five years ago.
和尸体的年龄相符
Matches the age of the corpse.
我得看看磁带里的内容
I need to see what's on those tapes.
我发誓 如果你放了我 我不会告诉任何人
I swear, if you let me go, I won't tell anyone.
我会说我迷路了
I-I'll say I got lost.
你没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
谁是你生命中最重要的人
Who is the most important person in your life?
我姐姐
It's my sister.
卡米尔
Camille.
我相信你
I believe you.
也许…
M-Maybe...
你可以救你自己
you can save yourself.
求求你 求求你 我什么都愿意做
Please, please, please, I'll do anything you want.
我年轻时 有人从我身边被夺走
Someone was taken from me when I was young.
我想让你感同身受那般痛苦
I want you to feel that pain.
告诉我卡米尔的事你就可以走了
Tell me about Camille and you can go free.
你离她远点 你这个变♥态♥
You stay away from her, you freak!
别碰她 你个…
Don't touch her, you sick...
天哪
Oh, God.
非常抱歉让你看到这些
I'm sorry you had to see that.
不 我很高兴你给我看了
No, I'm glad you showed me.
谢谢你的帮助 警长
Appreciate you helping us, Sheriff.
不客气 希望一切顺利
You got it. Hope it works out.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰一下 肖 你有空吗
Excuse me. Shaw? Got a minute?
等我一会 好吗
One second. Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
威尔斯被拘留了 但他很快就把嘴闭上了
Whales is in custody, but he clammed up real quick.
好消息是 耶茨警长和我一样老派
Good news is, Sheriff Yates is old-school like me.
他了解情况
He understands the situation,
所以他会给我们一点时间
so he's gonna give us some leash.
六个小时 之后他就会联♥系♥FBI
Six hours before he has to call in FBI.
好 我已经派人去查那谷仓是谁的了
Okay. I've got my people figuring out who owns that barn.
与此同时 你觉得可不可以让这里的人
In the meantime, you think we could get somebody here
在犯罪数据库里检索席尔瓦、威尔斯
to run Silva, Whales and that dead guy
和那个死者的信息 看有没有重合
through a criminal database, see if there's any crossover?
没问题 同时
Sure thing. Meanwhile,
我要回去和谷仓附近的居民谈谈
I'm-a go back, talk to the neighbors at that barn.
我会尽快和你会合 谢谢
I'll meet up with you as soon as I can. Thanks.
听着 这只是个视频
Listen, it's just a video.
我们不知道之后发生了什么
We don't know what happened after.
我跟你说过我不想让你找她了
I told you I wanted you to stop looking for her.
我知道你说过 我… - 不
I know you did. I know you did, I-I... - No.
我要你不惜一切代价找到她
I want you to do whatever it takes to find her
将那个畜生绳之以法
and put that monster away.
我保证
I promise.
你无需感到害怕
You don't need to be afraid.
我做的一切都是为了你
Everything I've done's been for you.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
是 老师
Yes, Teacher.
很好
Good.
我们还有工作要做
We have work to do.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
嘿 谢谢你能来
Hey. Thanks for coming.
我知道这很奇怪 - 是啊
I know this a weird one. - Yeah.
鲍比都告诉我了 你想让我对威尔斯怎么样
Bobby filled me in. What do you want me to get from Whales?
你说要我帮他 但在他做出那种事后…
You said help him, but after what he did, I...
我需要信息
I need information.
我以为你说他都交代了
I thought you said he talked.
是的 我觉得他知道的不止那么多
He did. I think he knows more than he's saying.
他害怕这个老师
He's terrified of this Teacher.
我认为面对能帮助他的律师
I think he might be more forthcoming
他会更坦诚
with a-a lawyer that's on his side.
打住
Hold on.
你想让我假装代理他
You want me to pretend to represent him
好让他供出信息
to get him to give up info?
我要你不计一切代价
I want you to do whatever it takes.
柯尔特 这太不道德了 - 过来
Colter, that would be highly unethical. - Come here.
这个人
This man
把一个19岁的少女引诱到掠食者的魔爪里
lured a 19-year-old girl into the clutches of a predator.
好吧 听着 如果我要这么做
Okay, look, if I'm gonna do this,
我要光明正大地做
it's gonna be aboveboard.
他会成为我真正的客户
He will be my actual client,
我不会违反律师-当事人保密特权
I will not violate attorney-client privilege.
好的
Okay.
配合调查对他有好处
Cooperating with the investigation would be to his benefit.
我也许能够说服他
I might be able to convince him.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我们拭目以待
Let's see how it goes.
维尔玛 你有发现吗 - 是的
Velma, you find anything? - Yes.
威尔斯带吉娜去的那个谷仓
The title of the barn where Frank Whales took Gina
产权记录在一个没有在网上更新的旧信托里
was in an old trust that hadn't been updated online.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表