剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我是个可怜的流浪异乡人
♪ I'm a poor wayfaring stranger ♪
行走过这悲恸的世界
♪ I'm traveling through this world of woe ♪
那里没有疾病 没有辛劳 没有危险
♪ What if there's no sickness toil, nor danger ♪
我要追寻那片光明的大♥陆♥
♪ In that bright land to which I go ♪
我要去那里见我的父亲
♪ I'm going there to see my father ♪
我要去那里 不再漂泊
♪ I'm going there to no more roam ♪
我要跨过约旦河
♪ I'm only going over Jordan ♪
你好啊 小家伙
Hello, you.
你碰到什么了
What's out there?
要出大事了对吗
Something's coming, isn't it?
不好的事
Something bad.
维尔玛 你给我找了什么活
Velma. What do ya got?
埃玛琳·特蕾丝 16岁
Emmaline Trace, 16 years old,
昨天在肯塔基州的普赖尔失踪
went missing yesterday from Pryor, Kentucky.
她哥哥贾斯珀发布的悬赏
Her brother, Jasper, put up the reward.
赏金只有5千
Now, it's only 5K.
用不着你说 我知道
And before you even say it, I know,
我们才勉强收支平衡
we would barely break even.
哥哥 没有父母吗
Brother? No parents?
十年前死于一场大火
Died in a house fire 10 years ago.
她哥哥获得了监护权 得以让她不进入系统
Brother got parental custody, so it kept her out of the system.
你怎么找到这份工作的
How'd you find this one?
我在看留言板 这条悬赏突然就出现了
I was on the message board and it popped up.
这让我想起了我从前的经历
Something about it just reminds me of where I came from.
看起来你离那地方非常近
It seems like you're pretty near the area.
但如果你不想接可以不接的
But you don't have to take this if you don't want to.
没关系 我懂的
No, I understand.
柯尔特 从她的照片还有她哥哥发的帖子来看
Colter, it's just something about her picture, and the post from her brother.
我想不会有人接下这个悬赏的
I'm guessing nobody's gonna be chasing this reward.
把详情发给我
Send me what you have.
我离那有几个小时的路程 我会尽快赶过去
I'm a few hours away. I'll leave as fast as I can.
他要接下这个悬赏吗
He's going to take the job?
是的
Yeah.
让他接这个悬赏我有点过意不去
I felt kind of bad asking him,
但我有一种直觉
but I just got a feeling about this one.
你很少说起你的家人
You don't talk much about your family.
柯尔特告诉你的吗 - 不是
Did Colter tell you? - No.
是我抽丝剥茧推敲出来的
I just picked up on some clues along the way.
我不是想八卦 我只是… - 没关系
I don't mean to pry. I just-- - It's fine.
我不会经常把这事拿出来说 但我和我爸基本不熟
It's not something I really advertise, but I never knew my dad,
我妈妈在我12岁的时候被送进了收♥容♥所♥
and my mom was institutionalized when I was 12.
监狱吗 - 不是 另一种
Prison? - No. The other one.
唉 生活如此多艰
Oh, that's tough.
我姐姐不得不担起抚养我的责任
My sister had to step up and raise me,
她那时基本上还只是个孩子
and she was basically a kid herself.
我相信她一定很开心这么做
And I'm sure she was happy to do it.
我知道柯尔特希望他能为他妹妹多尽一份心
I know Colter wishes he could have done more for his sister.
怎么说呢 总之有些人被细心呵护长大
I don't know. I just think that there are some people that are raised
有些人则在磨砺中成长
and some people that are forged.
在我看来
And in my experience,
后一种有意思多了
those kinds are way more interesting.
你觉得这个
You think this has to do
与你妹妹的失踪有关吗
with your sister's disappearance?
这是在她被抓走前一天丢在我们走廊上的
It was dropped on our porch day before she was taken.
还有其他一些东西…
There've been others...
兔子 浣熊 甚至还有猫
Rabbits, raccoon, even a cat once.
有人在传递一个信息
Someone's sending a message.
是啊
Yeah.
这里的人不太喜欢外来者进来
People here didn't exactly take kindly to outsiders coming in.
你们是从田纳西州来的
You came from Tennessee?
是的 六个月前
Yes, sir. Six months ago.
我所在的机构负责矿业安全与检查工作
The outfit I work for does mine safety and inspection.
讨人嫌的工作
Not the most popular job out here.
当地人觉得你威胁到了他们的饭碗
The locals think you're threatening their livelihood.
那是绝对的
No doubt.
矿业虽然不复从前 但仍是一份不错的工作
Mining ain't what it used to be, but it's good work.
有工会
Union work.
人们为了保住饭碗会不惜一切代价
And people kill to protect these jobs.
如果因为我的工作导致她遇到了不测 那我…
If something happened to her 'cause of what I'm doing, I...
你最后见到你妹妹是什么时候
When was the last time you saw your sister?
昨天早上 我正要去值班
Yesterday morning. I was leaving for my shift.
她坐在沙发上 津津有味的读着一本书
She was sitting on the couch, face in a book.
你什么时候发现她失踪的
When did you notice she was missing?
学校打电♥话♥来说她没到校
The school called, said she wasn't there.
她不是那种会逃课的人
She ain't the type to just skip class.
所以我跑回家
So I raced home,
她的书包和手♥机♥放在那里
and her backpack was sitting there with her phone,
我开车找她找了整整一晚上
and I just drove around all night looking for her.
报♥警♥了吗
Call the police?
报了 他们说她只是离开了而已
Yeah. Yeah, they said she must've ran off.
肖先生 那些警♥察♥有儿子或侄子在矿产里
Mr. Shaw, the police, they got sons and they got cousins in the mine.
他们都是一丘之貉
They ain't any different.
埃玛琳喜欢这里吗 这个小镇
Did Emmaline like it here, in this town?
你知道 她从没交过几个真心的朋友
You know, she never really had many friends.
有点独来独往
She kind of keeps to herself.
我是说 搬家是很难受 但…
Yeah. I mean, moving was tough, but...
她不会离开我
She wouldn't leave me,
尤其是在经历了那么多以后
not after everything that we've been through.
我可以用我的命打赌
I'd bet my life on that.
我真的觉得她遇到了不测
I really think something bad happened to her.
这里有些东西
There's... something here.
你看到这个了吗
You see that?
看上去像是汽车转向灯的塑料 对吗
Looks like plastic from a car turn-signal light, doesn't it?
我觉得这头动物是被车撞的 然后被移到了这里
I think this animal was hit and it was moved here.
你注意到什么了吗
Did you notice anything
当这些动物被送来的时候 什么都行 卡车呢
when these animals were dropped off, anything at all? A truck?
没有 通常我一回家它们就在这了
No. They were always just waiting here when I came home.
你知道是哪几天吗
You know which days?
知道 我警♥察♥局都跑了好几趟了 但是…
Yeah. I would always try reporting it, but...
我说了 警♥察♥并没有什么同情心
Like I said, the police weren't too sympathetic.
我知道赏金不是很多
Um, look, I know the reward isn't much.
但是… - 嘿…
But... - Hey...
我会帮你的
I'm gonna help you.
我会竭尽全力把你妹妹带回家
I'm gonna do whatever I can to bring your sister home.
鲍比
Bobby.
咋了 柯柯
What up, C?
看看你的收件箱 好吗
Check your inbox, will you?
我这里信♥号♥♥不太好 所以我们得动作快点
And I don't have good cell service here, so we gotta be quick.
你了解我的 快就是我的中间名
Well, you know me. Quick's my middle name.
好的 你想让我查出肯塔基州费兰德县交通部
All right. You want me to find who collects roadkill
负责收集路上被撞死的动物的人是谁吗
for the Department of Transportation in Ferland County, Kentucky?
这倒是头一回
That's a new one.
跟我给你的日期比对一下 好吗
Run it against the dates I gave you, will you?
政♥府♥网站
A government website.
没这么简单
Not that easy.
给你大价钱不是让你吃白饭的
That's why you get paid the big bucks.
你说的 我可没说
You said it, not me.
好的 查到了 这家伙叫吉姆·惠勒
Okay. Got it. Guy's name is Jim Wheeler.
看起来他这三天都在工作
Looks like he's working for all three of those days.
你查到他什么了
What do you have on him?
看样子 收集动物尸体这份工作的雇佣标准很低嘛
It turns out the hiring standards for county roadkill collection are pretty low.
惠勒被指控几次酒驾和家庭暴♥力♥
Wheeler's got a couple of DUIs, domestic violence charge,
但一直没服刑
but he never did time.
你可以通过他手♥机♥追踪到他的位置吗
Can you get his location from his phone?
我有几个疑问 但没问题
I've got questions, but sure.
好的 坐标发给你了
All right, sending you the coordinates.
看来他正在干着活
Looks like he's on his route now.
多谢了
Thank you.
吉姆·惠勒
Jim Wheeler.
我在找埃玛琳·特蕾丝
I'm looking for Emmaline Trace.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表