剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
因为我不是告密者。
Because I'm no snitch.
而且我不想让别人知道我们是朋友。
A-And I don't want it getting around that we're friends.
它真是没骨气。
It's pretty spineless,
让他们欺负你的朋友。
letting them guys beat on your friend.
你以为我不知道吗?
You think I don't know that?
但如果人们知道了,
But if people found out,
我也挨了不少揍。接下来发生了什么?
I'd be getting beatdowns, too. What happened next?
我把他带回了这里。
I-I brought him back here.
我刚给了他一套换洗的衣服。
I just gave him a change of clothes.
我的意思是,我甚至提出送他回家,但是……
I mean, I even offered him a ride home, but...
他说他有事要办。
he said he had somewhere he had to be.
在哪里?
Where?
我不知道。
I don't know.
他只是——他说这很重要。
He just-- He said it was important.
但我的意思是,这就是他当时那么着急的原因……
But, I mean, that's why he was in a rush and...
他为什么把所有东西都留在这里。
why he left all his stuff here.
你有什么?
What you got?
雪莉·谢瓦尔是谁?
Who's Sherry Cheval?
知道他是谁吗?
Know who that is?
我不是要你告发任何人。
I'm not asking you to snitch on anyone.
我想帮你,我想找到你的朋友。
I'm trying to help you out, I'm trying to find your friend,
所以,如果你认识这位女士……
so if you know this woman...
是的,雪莉的……
Yeah, Sherry's...
雪莉是他经常一起玩的那位年纪稍长的女士,嗯……
Sherry's this older lady he was hanging out with, um...
校外。
after school.
怎样“闲逛”?
"Hanging out" how?
听着,我不知道是怎么回事,好吗?
Look, I-I don't know what the deal is, okay?
我只知道他们会一起玩音乐。
I just know that they jam on music.
我的意思是,他说他们只是朋友。
I mean, he says they're just friends.
你认为事情不止如此吗?
You think it's more than that?
每当我问安东这件事时,他总是……
Whenever I ask Anton about it, he just...
他行为举止很可疑。
he acts all shady.
他说我不会明白的。
He says I won't understand it
因为我不是音乐家。
because I'm not a musician.
你看,我感觉气氛有点怪异,但是……
Look, I-I picked up a weird vibe, but...
A-Anton是个古怪的人,所以……
A-Anton's an odd dude, so...
我没有逼他。
I didn't press him.
好的,收到。
All right, then, copy that.
请你谈谈雪莉·谢瓦尔吧。
Tell me about Sherry Cheval.
她是一位当地的钢琴家。
Well, she's a local pianist.
但她有犯罪记录。
But she's got a rap sheet.
持有毒品,诈骗。
Drug possession, fraud.
像安东这样的人怎么会和她扯上关系呢?
Why would someone like Anton get mixed up with her?
他爸爸说他为人正直。音乐?
His dad said he's straight as an arrow. Music?
我会买♥♥的。但愿如此。
I'd buy that. I hope so.
因为她还有一项绑♥架♥罪名。
Because she's also got a kidnapping charge on her sheet.
未成年人。她战胜了它。
A minor. She beat it,
从未被收起来。
never got put away.
这种事怎么会发生?
How's something like that happen?
我不知道。
I'm not sure.
记录已封存。
Records are sealed.
让我猜猜。
Let me guess.
你身边有能帮上忙的人吗?
You got somebody that can help with that, don't you?
或许吧。在雪莉家见?
Might. Meet you at Sherry's?
科尔特:嘿,雷妮。
Colter. Hey, Reenie.
听着,我现在在新奥尔良。
Listen, I'm down in New Orleans
我遇到了点麻烦。
and I hit a snag.
我真的需要你的帮助。你是什么意思?
Could really use your help. What do you mean
“他在这里?”
"He's here"?
是的,我只有两秒钟时间了。
Yeah, I've got, like, two seconds.
好的,我要找的这个孩子,
Okay, this kid I'm looking for,
他和一个年纪较大的女人在一起。
he's with an older woman.
“with”是指“with”吗?
With as in "with"?
不清楚。
Unclear.
好的...
Okay...
好吧,她因为在塔斯卡卢萨绑♥架♥而被捕了。
All right, so she got picked up for kidnapping in Tuscaloosa
几年前的事了,但记录已被封存。
a couple years ago, but the record is sealed.
你觉得自己能胜任吗?
Do you think you can get into it?
呃……
Uh...
是的,还需要一会儿。
Yeah, it's gonna be a minute.
我需要处理一些事情。
There's something I need to deal with.
但是,呃,我会告诉你我能做什么。
But, uh, I'll let you know what I can do.
谢谢你。
Well, I appreciate you.
好的,我得走了。
'Kay. Got to go.
再见。他刚出现。
Bye. He just showed up.
他还有别的话说吗?
Did he say anything else?
嗯哼,是啊,众说纷纭。
Uh-huh, yeah, lots of opinions.
我们的植物养成水平太差了。
Our plant game sucks.
他不喜欢裸♥露♥的砖墙。
He doesn't like the exposed brick.
是不是灯光的问题?
Something about the lighting?
好的,嗯,让我来处理他。
Okay, um, let me deal with him.
好的,祝你好运。
All right. Good luck.
谢谢。
Thank you.
哎呀,哎呀,哎呀。
Well, well, well.
这真是出乎意料。
This is a surprise.
你打算坐下吗?
Are you going to sit,
或者你对这把椅子有什么看法?
or do you have an opinion on the chair?
我知道这不是拉夫·劳伦俱乐部,
I know it's not a Ralph Lauren club,
但它的确能起到作用。
but it really does do the job.
在该地区。
In the area.
我想看看我的钱能买♥♥到什么。
Figured I'd see what my money is buying.
沙夫先生,我还有其他客户。
I do have other clients, Mr. Sharf.
哦,叫我里奥就好。
Oh, call me Leo.
我嫉妒了。
And I'm jealous.
其他客户吗?
Other clients, huh?
我可能得为此做点什么。
I might have to do something about that.
嗯,我其实不是那种只服务一个客户的类型。
Well, I'm not really a single client kind of gal.
如果你想找的就是这个,那你来错地方了。
If you're looking for that, you're in the wrong place.
嗯,我们拭目以待。
Mm. We'll see about that.
你知道,你本来可以发短♥信♥或打电♥话♥的。
You know, you could've texted or called,
过来看看我。
let me know you were gonna swing by.
我本来可以的。
I could have.
我想你已经有机会看过我发给你的东西了。
I take it you that had a chance to look at what I sent you
关于蒂芙尼·科斯比和她的公♥司♥?
on Tiffany Cosby and her company?
我做到了。干得漂亮。
I did. Nice work.
是啊,算不上好。但我照你说的做了。
Yeah. Wouldn't call it nice. But I did what you asked.
现在你是不是要评判我利用她占她便宜了?
Is this the part where you judge me for leveraging her out
将她从公♥司♥除名?
and removing her from the company?
不。
No.
但那是你喜欢的吗?
But is that your thing?
我有很多东西。嗯。
I have many things. Hmm.
律师也是如此。
Lawyers, too.
我知道。
I'm aware.
所以,呃,你为什么选择我来做这件事?
So, uh, why did you pick me for this?
我需要一个杀手。
I needed a killer.
别假装你不是那样的人。
And don't pretend you're not that.
听着,M——
Look, M--
狮子座。
Leo.
我得到它。
I get it.
你是在考验我对这份简报的掌握程度。
You were testing me on this brief,
看看我会不会眨眼。
seeing if I would blink.
正确的?
Right?
所以我们直接跳到你告诉我的那部分吧。
So let's just skip to the part where you tell me
我是否通过了你的小测试。
if I passed your little test or not.
你做到了。
You did.
伟大的。
Great.
如果没有其他办法……
If there's nothing else...
谢尔顿·格莱姆斯。
Sheldon Grimes.
他是我公♥司♥董事会成员。
Sits on the board of my company.
其中一位创始合伙人。没错。
One of the founding partners. Right.
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表